Picframes.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Picframes.co.uk

How would you rate Picframes.co.uk?

Malcolm Humble
Verified Buyer
"The mounts I ordered were cut precise to my measurements whilst one or two of the backboards seemed to be cut from left over material (brown paper tape on one example) The packaging was very adequate and, the whole sent very quickly. Just to mention, I have cut many mounts over the past twenty odd years and always allowed for a larger mount area at the bottom for the eye's sake. This I believe is standard for any decent framer. Also, your mount sizes seem to be too minimal for the image."
"Really happy with the frame. Nice and really good quality for a good price! I highly recommend it!"
"The frames come exactly how they look online after you design them. They are of high quality and definitely look and feel as though plenty of care and work has gone into them."
"The frames are lovely and have enhanced the paintings beautifully. We are really pleased with the quality. Will definitely use again"
Carol Mills
Verified Buyer
"Once again they delivered a good quality frame, made to fit and enhance my cross stitch work. I loved being able on the website, to try various frames on my work before finally deciding. Have no hesitation in recommending Picframes to others."
"Nicely made frames as per spec and delivered in good time. Enough said."
John Butler
Verified Buyer
"Excellent website - so easy to use and to decide which frame suits you picture. Excellent quality product - beautifully finished. Would always recommend PicFrames if anyone requires an individual frame for that special photograph or painting. Don't look elsewhere - PicFrames is the one to use."
Andy Marsh
Verified Buyer
"Right size as described and delivered on time at a reasonable price"
"Excellent quality frame."
"Ordered a double mount. The lower one was not cut correctly. Sent photos, company agreed they were not correct. Promised a replacement, didn’t arrive. I wouldn’t order anything again from them, not good service or product. Total Wast of money, now will have to go to another company to get a mount made properly. In my opinion, not made to professional standards."
"Very good service and easy to use. I had three different size photos that I wanted to frame in one photo frame, it was easy to enter the sizes I required and the different mount options. I will definitely use this company again."
"Have ordered two frames from picframes now. Both are lovely quality and precisely sized, just right for the artworks that I needed to frame. Very easy to order exactly what you need. Delivery is quick and the frames are well packaged to withstand the battering that courier companies will inflict. Would definitely order from them again."
"Extremely pleased with the finished effect. Family photo now has pride of place."
"The frame fits beautifully and it was so easy to put together."
"Ease. Value. Quality. Brilliant."
"Perfect fit to the dimensions I gave and good quality product promptly delivered and well packaged."
"Very quick efficient service and high level of care taken to ensure that the goods i ordered were very well protected in the packaging. Top class service , highly recommended."
Mrs C Macgillivray
Verified Buyer
"I am very pleased with my order. The frames are just as described, and well made. The delivery and packaging was good and the instructions by email were useful. Very satisfied with Picframes and will order again."
"The speed of delivery and the finish was very good."
"Perfect service. Thank you"
Picframes.co.uk is rated 4.76 based on 2,076 reviews