Picframes.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Picframes.co.uk

How would you rate Picframes.co.uk ?

Katy H
"I ordered a couple of mounts to improve some framed prints that I had in standard frames and found Picframes.co.uk to be really easy to use, quick to deliver and reasonably priced. My pictures look great so I would definitely use this company again."
Philip Buckland
"Frame arrived very quickly and was absolutely perfect measurements. I have in the past been worried about ordering frames online made to measure as you take so many chances with, frame finish, frame sizing and quality etc. But with prices in my local shop for the same type of frame and fitting photo being £140 I thought I would take a chance online with this one at £50. OK I had to put the artwork in the frame and close the metal sprigs down then tape it and fix hangers. Well that took me 15 minutes and saved me £90 and I didn't have to go 5 miles down the road, pay for parking, drop photo off, go back a week later, pay parking etc! All the items I needed were supplied and with a complete roll of tape I have also re-taped my other picture frames that had either been damaged or replaced. Picture frame is lovely quality with tight joints and pegged for stability. Negatives: just the one, I ordered the heavy duty hangers, but also requested the free standard hangers, and only got the heavy duty hangers. They were actually for another picture I was rehanging. So if you do want both I would send them a separate note"
"Looked at a few online custom frame providers but ultimately chose pic frames due to the upload and preview function ... fantastic help! Easy to use, good range and good price and quick delivery ... very pleased : )"
"I am very pleased with my frame and it arrived very quickly and well packaged too. I did have a bit of difficulty removing the protective film though."
Posted 1 hour ago
"I found the website very good and easy to pick what I wanted, got confirmation with an email and the frame arrived within a week, the packaging was made well so it didn't get damaged, it was a large frame for a family tree cross stitch I had made and it fitted perfect, would recommend to friends and family if they ever want a frame, thank you"
"Being able to get a custom made frame was great. Reasonable price and nicely made frame."
"Good quality picture mounts supplied quite promptly"
"Lovey quality frame, really pleased! Thank you!"
"I will defintley be ordering again. The frame arrived sooner then expected and the quality and workmanship was outstanding. Will definitly be recommending to friends and family."
"The frame I ordered is exactly as described, and well made. Moreover, it was delivered when expected. All in all, I'm impressed."
"Great company, it's the second time I have ordered frames and I am very happy with the quality and with the speed! They are always very helpful and reasonably priced"
"professional communication, quick and good quality products; easy to assemble, good delivery."
"Frame arrived quickly, exactly as ordered, very well protected. Won't hesitate to recommend you/order from you in the future."
"Very pleased with the frame produced.Requirements easy to specify on line, with a good choice of frames. Well made and safely transported. Efficient service. Good value although the VAT and postage inevitably increases the cost. Clear instructions for construction, including fittings needed. Have ordered another frame, this time with a mount. Looking forward to receiving it."
"Good site to customise frame style and mount sizes. Frames arrived on time and as spec."
"Easy to use website. Frames are accurate in size and arrive quickly and well packaged. Might be good to see the preview slightly larger and some of the frames in more detail. Will definitely use again."
"Great quality Delighted"
"excellent product. arrived in excellent condition due to good packaging Great value."
"I ordered two frames and the whole process of putting in sizes, selecting the various frame types and colours and being able to upload an image of what was going to be displayed in them so that I could see what the finished article would look like was excellent. The turnaround time was also very good with them being ready for delivery within a week and when they arrived (and more on that in a moment) they were excellently packaged. Now for the delivery... the only negative that I have (which prevented my "Good" from being a "Very Good") was that although my order appears to fall within the guidelines for receiving a 1 hour time frame, for delivery, I did not receive any notification from the delivery company what so ever - neither a date nor a time. They simply turned up one day when luckily my partner was working from home so was in to receive them and as it rained that day, I wonder whether the package would simply have been left in my back garden to get wet if she hadn't been."
"Beautifully made frame, multiple mount cut exactly as requested. Useful instructions about how to insert pictures. Arrived in time and well packaged. I will definitely use Picframes again. Thank you."
"We are very very happy with frames we received! Excellent quality, perfect size, modern, beautiful colours, fast delivery! Couldn’t be better. We will definitely buy again from you. Highly recommend. Thank you."
"Well made picture frames and well packaged. My pictures look amazing. Would use the company again."
"Very happy with frame fitted print perfectly"
Picframes.co.uk is rated 4.76 based on 2,298 reviews