Picframes.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Picframes.co.uk

How would you rate Picframes.co.uk ?

Katy H
"I ordered a couple of mounts to improve some framed prints that I had in standard frames and found Picframes.co.uk to be really easy to use, quick to deliver and reasonably priced. My pictures look great so I would definitely use this company again."
Philip Buckland
"Frame arrived very quickly and was absolutely perfect measurements. I have in the past been worried about ordering frames online made to measure as you take so many chances with, frame finish, frame sizing and quality etc. But with prices in my local shop for the same type of frame and fitting photo being £140 I thought I would take a chance online with this one at £50. OK I had to put the artwork in the frame and close the metal sprigs down then tape it and fix hangers. Well that took me 15 minutes and saved me £90 and I didn't have to go 5 miles down the road, pay for parking, drop photo off, go back a week later, pay parking etc! All the items I needed were supplied and with a complete roll of tape I have also re-taped my other picture frames that had either been damaged or replaced. Picture frame is lovely quality with tight joints and pegged for stability. Negatives: just the one, I ordered the heavy duty hangers, but also requested the free standard hangers, and only got the heavy duty hangers. They were actually for another picture I was rehanging. So if you do want both I would send them a separate note"
"Looked at a few online custom frame providers but ultimately chose pic frames due to the upload and preview function ... fantastic help! Easy to use, good range and good price and quick delivery ... very pleased : )"
"Good selection of good quality frames Well packaged and arrived in good condition Would recommend to anyone"
"We were extremely impressed with the service and the product. The frame arrived safely packaged extremely well. We wouldn’t hesitate to use your company again and also happy to recommend you to family and friends."
"Excellent frames delivered in good time."
"Excellent and quick service."
"Really pleased with the frames made by picframes - easy to use online, with step-by-step instructions for choices of colour, design, mount, sizes & any additional framing needs - just over a week from ordering to delivery - simple to assemble with your own print - would use this company again."
"Got exactly what I expected, when I expected, couldn't ask for more and very good quality too"
"Excellent frame, high quality and exact fit."
"Fantastic frames! Very happy will be buying more in the future."
"Excellent product, very well packaged and quick delivery. First time buyer but will have no hesitation in using PicFrames again. Thanks."
"Very good frame well made ,well packaged,"
"This is my go to company for all my picture frames. The quality and service are both excellent."
"Frame and multi aperture mount were just what I wanted. Lost one star because the despatch was a bit slow compared to other frame companies I’ve used. To be fair, I was aware of the longer time when I placed the order. The delivery company claimed not to have enough information to deliver the parcel and it didn’t arrive on the day it should have done. The parcel was correctly addressed and arrived without a problem the next day."
"Couldn't be happier with the frames, did have a slight problem with delivery which they sorted out very quickly once I raised it with them."
"Frames arrived safely and were extremely well packed for protection. Ordering was easy and helpful being able to download a picture to see frames and mounts with picture before ordering. I am very happy with these frames and mounts and pictures look lovely and now up on the wall."
"I have ordered from Picframes many times over the last few years and found the product excellent, staff very helpful and a quick delivery. I recommend them frequently."
"Needed some random size frames for ages and thought it was going to be difficult / expensive to get them made. I was so happy when I found Picframes because it was so simple to customise my frames, and surprisingly cheap. They arrived within a week and were packaged very well. I will definitely be using them again when I buy some more prints."
"As usual, prompt delivery of well-made and attractive frames. I frequently recommend you to family and friends."
"Nice frames. And very quick to resolve a delivery problem (out of their control) so overall very satisfied."
"Absolutely delighted with the card mount. The size is perfect, delivery was extremely speedy, and the price excellent. We will definitely use PicFrames again."
"the frame was just what I wanted first class thank you"
Picframes.co.uk is rated 4.76 based on 2,186 reviews