Picframes.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Picframes.co.uk
Read Picframes.co.uk Reviews

sales@picframes.co.uk

Tell us how Picframes.co.uk made you happy
Thankyou my frame it fits my picture perfectly 🥰
Posted 1 minute ago
From start to finish, the service has been outstanding. Amazing quality workmanship and speedy delivery readily in time to gift for a present. Will definitely use Picframes again.
Picframes.co.uk 5 star review on 15th April 2021
Posted 1 hour ago
Really good quality frames. Lovely mounts too. Excellent customer service and packaged well. Would definitely use pic frames again.
Frames very nice, took quite a few weeks to arrive.
Excellent service and a very good product. Arrived very well packaged. The website is well organised and has a wide choice of frames etc. Downsides are that they are not cheap (particularly if you only want one or two frames), and I personally find the size thing where you subtract 5mm from the image size to make an overlapping fit very confusing. I'd rather make my own decisions on that.
Nice frame. Came very well package. Commination was very good. Was told of every stage of the production. Would use this company again.
Fabulous frame received from Pic Frames. Obviously made to measure and a perfect fit - looks fabulous. Will definitely use again in the future. Highly recommenced. Excellent service and easy website to use to place the order.
Easy step-by-step ordering process, safely delivered and looks fantastic on the wall. Thank you.
Well made product - great to be able to order to spec. Superb packaging and reputable courier delivery. Good communications. Was slightly slower than I expected going into production but end result was well worth the wait.
Nice frame. Very well wrapped. Good communication. Took a long time to arrive but there were warnings about this on the website.
Would buy again. Thank you.
NIce frame but very slow order completion and delivery. I know you let me know that it would take a while but frankly I didn't expect to have to wait almost 4 weeks for a simple frame, especially at these prices.
Perfect fit and just what we expected. Has made our room.
Picframes.co.uk 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Professional, efficient service. I’m very pleases with the quality of the oak frames that I ordered.
5 stars all round. packaging exceptional.
The frames arrived in good time and look really smart. They are of a high quality and show off the art work really well - very pleased with them
Excellent quality frames and fittings and very good service. I needed the frames for a gallery opening and Picframes could not have been more helpful with the deadline! Thank you!
Picframes.co.uk 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Lovely frame. Really compliments our print beautifully. Really pleased!!
Easy to order the size and finish of the frame I liked. Lot's of choice. I was kept well informed whilst waiting for the frame and it arrived well packaged and looking brilliant. Thank you
Really pleased with the picture frame, real quality, it sets off my print beautifully
Picframes.co.uk 5 star review on 11th April 2021
The frames look to be good quality but if you want them quickly then be prepared for a long wait. The frames I ordered took weeks to arrive.
Picframes.co.uk is rated 4.77 based on 4,712 reviews