Picframes.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Picframes.co.uk
Read Picframes.co.uk Reviews

sales@picframes.co.uk

Tell us how Picframes.co.uk made you happy
Good website - easy to browse through to what I was looking for. Good value - compared to many other online framers. Good communication - regular updates throughout the order/delivery. Not the quickest service, but worth a little wait for a nice quality frame at a fair price. Would use again and would recommend.
Delighted with frame, kept informed about the processing and despatch of the order. Would certainly use this company again.
Very reasonable price and very good quality and packaging excellent 👏🏻
Good service, perfect fit, reasonable price and very quick service, thank you!
Very pleased with quality and finish of my frame. Efficient service too. Would use them again and recommend them.
I can't review it as it hasn't arrived yet, the latest missive said that it was ready and awaiting collection by the carriers, that was nearly a week ago.
Pleased with frame. No complaints. Would order from them again.
Very delighted with the service. Good quality frame. It arrived promptly and sturdily packaged. Reasonably priced too. Thanks.
I was extremely happy with my frames. They arrived promptly and safely packed in perfect condition. They are very well made and look fantastic
Excellent guide, choice and finished product. Very happy with choice of mounts and frames
I ordered two frames - was happy with level of choice in types of frame (both wooden - one in gold, one in silver). Both frames arrived in perfect condition as well protected in transport. Both frame as ordered so very pleased. Time between order and arrival was long but more or less as advertised and possibly affected by COVID staffing issues.
PicFrames are a most helpful company which provides very good products. This is the second time we have used them to make 'bespoke' - sized frames for two pictures we purchased. They were most helpful in tracking down the order for the first frame and this was useful for ordering the second frame as we had lost the original details! However, we ordered the new frame and were kept in touch of it's progress and delivery details all the way through. The frame arrived in excellent protective packaging and was exactly as we had ordered. A quality product. Well done and thank you Picframes!
Very well made frame Delivered and well packed
Extremely impressed with Picframes. Frame and mounts were easy to choose, and alter, with a good choice of styles and colours. I was kept up to date of the 'building' process and the final frame was excellent - looks expensive yet was a fraction of what a local made-to-measure frame would have cost. Highly recommended.
Nice frame, and packed really well, will definitely use again
Long delivery time Quality OK, fair value for money Backboard could do to be 1mm smaller as difficult to fit Happy with purchase
Beautiful frame, just as requested. Packed really carefully. Highly recommended.
I liked the flexibility to design the frame to fit the picture image exactly. There is a good choice of frame styles and the construction of the frame is robust. Also the price compares favourably with standard size ready-made options. I was very pleased with the result and would use Picframes again.
Picframes.co.uk 5 star review on 20th July 2021
As a professional artist the framing of work is important to me, I needed a good amount of frames for an art fair my gallery was representing me in. I had a week to get my work framed ready, these guys got straight to it and did a wonderful job leaving me good time to get my work in the frames and delivered. A top pro job thoroughly recommend Picframes they were more than happy to also talk about what needed. Friendly and helpful. Thanks Picframes.
Great frame, takes rather a long time.
Picframes.co.uk is rated 4.77 based on 4,978 reviews