Picframes.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Picframes.co.uk

Tell us how Picframes.co.uk made you happy

Katy H
"I ordered a couple of mounts to improve some framed prints that I had in standard frames and found Picframes.co.uk to be really easy to use, quick to deliver and reasonably priced. My pictures look great so I would definitely use this company again."
Philip Buckland
"Frame arrived very quickly and was absolutely perfect measurements. I have in the past been worried about ordering frames online made to measure as you take so many chances with, frame finish, frame sizing and quality etc. But with prices in my local shop for the same type of frame and fitting photo being £140 I thought I would take a chance online with this one at £50. OK I had to put the artwork in the frame and close the metal sprigs down then tape it and fix hangers. Well that took me 15 minutes and saved me £90 and I didn't have to go 5 miles down the road, pay for parking, drop photo off, go back a week later, pay parking etc! All the items I needed were supplied and with a complete roll of tape I have also re-taped my other picture frames that had either been damaged or replaced. Picture frame is lovely quality with tight joints and pegged for stability. Negatives: just the one, I ordered the heavy duty hangers, but also requested the free standard hangers, and only got the heavy duty hangers. They were actually for another picture I was rehanging. So if you do want both I would send them a separate note"
"Looked at a few online custom frame providers but ultimately chose pic frames due to the upload and preview function ... fantastic help! Easy to use, good range and good price and quick delivery ... very pleased : )"
"Very good value and perfect size. Very happy and pleased with the result."
"Amazingly well packaged. Mounts as requested. Good delivery time & communication."
"Lovely frame but...there was a small crack in what is probably a knot in the wood. This showed up against the cream of the frame but as my picture is a Christmas present I have filled this crack with cream paint that I mixed to match. I believe that for the price Picframes could have included cord and inexpensive fixings."
"I think the pictures look excellent in the frames and the service was pretty good. Just wish the measurements were in inches. As being an OAP I do have problems with metric measuring."
"Good quality picture mounts - exactly what I'd ordered. Very carefully packaged and arrived quickly. Price was reasonable and I'll be happy to place another oredr soon. Thankyou."
"Arrived well packed and in one piece. Looks great. Measure twice and allow for the extra that they give so your work fits well within the frame"
"very easy to use site, had a couple of awkward/non standard sized pics to frame and these are absolutely brilliant. Had a few compliments already on them! Great service - not the quickest but these are made to order so I didn't expect next day! Well done, I will use again"
"Very impressed with the ease of ordering, the service and the product. Thank you."
"Having looked for a mount to fit my picture and not having much success I came across this site. I was delighted with the speed of the service and the mount is perfect . Would recommend the company very highly."
"required 3 x 1 foot and is very good, very quick delivery as well"
"Lovely, well made frame and great customer service to resolve a mix up with the order really quickly."
"very helpful on the phone with inquiry and very pleased with the frames and the price was good."
"Frames arrived within a couple of days of ordering, quicker than expected. They were made to a good standard, perfect size, just a little bit rough (they were oak frames) on the inside edges. Would definitely use again."
"I have used this service several times, for a variety of sizes, mounts etc. It has always been spot on. Highly recommended."
"Very fast efficient service. Excellent quality. Genuinely very pleased with the results of my dealing with Picframes. Will definitely use them again."
"Very good quality. Came quickly as promised. Overall perfect for what I needed"
"This frame just as I had ordered with a double mount exactly to my measurements and very helpful advise given for putting it together. Well packed for postage"
"Very pleased with the frames, they are of a good quality and look the part. The packaging, however, wasn't the best and the courier had to re-pack the one item (well done Yodel). Not sure if the frames would have arrived in good condition without this? I will order frames again, but improve the packaging please."
"Poor quality frame for the money, took weeks to be made and delivered."
"Great service and excellent quality, have ordered several frames and all have been perfect."
Picframes.co.uk is rated 4.76 based on 2,411 reviews