Picframes.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Picframes.co.uk

How would you rate Picframes.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Quite easy to use he website and was really nice to be able to download my work and compare frames with work in situ. Quick deliver too. Very happy. Thank you"
"site easy to use and explained exactly how to measure picture for what you wanted. Easy to order and emails along the way with progress and when to expect delivery. The delivery company emailed with a time slot to expect it to arrive which was good. The frame itself is lovely and email to explain exactly how to mount picture properly. The drawing my daughter did looks fantastic! Very pleased and would use again."
"Too tight a fit - a nightmare to sort. Several finger nails broken and 1 of the 2 Perspex covers snapped against those dreadful little metal pieces that hold the picture in place. They were the problem; they stuck out and affected the fit. Some of them got caught behind the picture and bent so I couldn’t get the picture in place. I know the measurements of my 2 pictures was precise but due to the metal bits I ended up damaging the mounts. I removed some in the end for the picture that’s a present - used tape to secure the picture. Sadly my picture has the broken perspex. Furthermore the wood was rough and I got a splinter plus bits went all over the perspex and were hard to get off due to static. One of the hardboard backing pieces was really rough. Not impressed and would certainly not recommend."
"The ordering process was simple and thoroughly explained. Good selection of frames and mounts to choose from. Took a week from placing the order to having it delivered so a very efficient, fast service... all measurements were exactly as requested. The value for money was excellent too. Overall, very pleased and can highly recommend Picframes.co.uk."
"Good quality. Arrived quickly. Ordered another frame from a different company which was more expensive but the quality was not as good as the one from Picframes."
"I have two old pictures which now look amazing thanks to their lovely new frames."
"Unfortunately my experience has not been good, have been unable to access my frame due to the poor delivery service offered by DPD. Picframes do not seem to respond to messages about the poor delivery service."
"Easy to use website with a good assortment of frames & mounts. Quick delivery too."
"Perfect fit, and no hassle. Used them before and have not had any problems."
"Easy to choose the frames and order online. Very happy with the service, the message explaining how to frame my pictures was very useful. The framed pictures look great."
"I love Picframes - I just put in the measurements and get the perfectly sized frame with everything I need to put it up. Great service, always packaged with care and they give you plenty of notice of when its due to arrive. My go-to place for frames now. :)"
"It was just as described. My delivery came very early in the morning, 8am."
Raymond Smith
Verified Buyer
"Good instructions on website. Perhaps better if it suggested aperture to be slightly smaller than the picture. We made frame and clean-cut mount. Will use again."
"Very high quality frames which were delivered on time (and well wrapped). They are well-finished and have all the ‘extras’ needed to easily insert and hang the picture."
"I bought just a mount, A2-ish, so I was a bit worried about it getting damaged in transit, but it arrived very well packaged and is spot on. Easy to use website, good prices, great service!"
"Good quality frames, well packaged to protect the product."
"Great frame my print fitted perfectly"
"The frame is a really good quality and the finish is great and overall this would have scored a 5 but for having to create the mounting holes myself. This was particularly hard and I ended up stripping the screw heads in the process and even then not quite getting the screws fully home. A minor change at your end would make you outstanding."
"I have used this company twice now, on both occasions the website colours and designs were very accurate so I knew exactly what I was getting. The quality of the workmanship on the frames and the mount was excellent. I would definitely use this company again. The finished item was very well packaged and considering it was bespoke it arrived very quickly indeed. I am delighted!"
"Order was spot on, no problems with the frames"
Picframes.co.uk is rated 4.76 based on 1,978 reviews