Picanova Reviews

of reviewers recommend Picanova

Tell us how Picanova made you happy
Once again great service fast delivery and great print extremely pleased with my purchase
Great service..picture very good
Have ordered several canvases over the years and have never been disappointed, great customer service, brilliant prices and all arrive well packaged. Thank you Picanova 😀
brilliant quality
Great product, as described and at a very good price!
Arrived yesterday by UPS nicely packaged and good picture printing.
A bit larger than I thought but I’m useless at sizing Looks good I hope they’ll like it.
Great quality and speedy service!

They were very helpful and quick to respond when I was experiencing difficulty uploading a photo.

I wouldn’t hesitate to use Picanova again, and would recommend them to my friends/family.
Great service, quick turnaround time & fabulous quality. Easy to use too - all round good value!
Altogether we have ordered 5 canvass from Picanova and each time the delivery was very speedy and the quality of the printing excellent, website simple to use and effective.
Very simple and good print
I have had a few pictures from picanova I find the online process easy to do , quality of canvas pictures are excellent , delivery is quick , I would highly recommend
Even during the Covid-19 pandemic, I have been more than happy with the service I have had. I ordered 2 canvases on separate occasions and was delighted with them both.
Been using Picanova for years - excellent service evertime
Outstanding service and quality 4 day turnaround - wow! I wouldn't trust any other company
Excellent service
Super fast delivery especially at the moment. Great quality and price.
This was the 4 th canvas I have had done by this company and very pleased they are exelent.
Quick service , and quality very good
Great quality and rapid delivery.
Excellent quality. Just make sure your photo has sufficient resolution to be blown up. This one was 13mp 4160×3120. Previously I used a photo of 5.4mp 3104×1746 on a smaller canvas and the result was blurred.
Picanova is rated 4.93 based on 55 reviews