Picanova Reviews

of reviewers recommend Picanova

Tell us how Picanova made you happy
Prompt delvery of good quality product.
Ths delivery was super prompt which is always very much appreciated. Unfortunately the past few canvas orders I've made has all come out quite a bit darker than I had expected. It wasn't always like that, just recently. Other than that I have no complaints
Work and price on offer is excellent delivery 6 out of 10
Picanova continue to provide great products and excellent service at a great price.
My picture looks great and the quality is superb. My son will be pleased with this for Christmas. Great value for money.
Excellent quality and service.
Highly recommended.
Great product, service and price.
Fast delivery and quality print at a low price.
Arrived quickly and it looks great thanks
Great size canvas for a fantastic price. My husband will be delighted with his birthday surprise.
Hassle free & fast delivery with an exceptional price. What’s not to like.
Fast delivery and great quality prints
Always use and never disappointed. Fast friendly service, great price offers and easy to use site when placing orders.
Only had one experience with minor damage on a canvas and the customer service department replaced within 5 days.
5 star across the board.
Received really quickly, easy process, reasonably priced
Absolutely stunning canvas. Got at bargain price. Will definitely be ordering more soon.
I am extremely happy with the service i receive from Picanova. It is very easy to place an order and i get notification via email of when and where my delivery is as they use UPS and my deliveries are at the same time each delivery day. The quality of the images on the large canvas prints is fantastic. I am getting some incredible feedback from my clients regarding this. Picanova are definitely doing everything I would expect of them and they are making my business so much easier...
Once again great service fast delivery and great print extremely pleased with my purchase
Great service..picture very good
Have ordered several canvases over the years and have never been disappointed, great customer service, brilliant prices and all arrive well packaged. Thank you Picanova 😀
brilliant quality