Physiotherapy Store Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Physiotherapy Store
"Very pleased with item and service"
"Great service prompt delivery and fantastic value."
"A great range of splints etc & good service"
"I didn't get the product I ordered and when I went back to the website to check, the product I ordered was no longer there."
We're sorry to hear your product had not arrived. If you've still not received your product, please contact our customer services team who will be happy to assist.

We haven't removed any products from our product range, so please again speak to customer services if you've been unable to find the product you viewed or ordered previously on our website and we can confirm stock levels and pricing.
"This was a replacement brace and is better than the original!"
"Excellent service. ordered one day and product arrived the next day."
"Excellent service ordered 1 day delivered next day. I bought a large biofreeze with pump it would be good if you can sell without pump it would save wastage reuse the original pump."
Thank you for your review and your order. We appreciate your comments and will pass on your suggestion.
"First class result, as usual very fast delivery"
Thank you for your order and review. We appreciate your comments and taking the time to leave them.
"item was grossly overpriced and split open after one days use. waste of money."
We're sorry to hear you've experienced a problem with a product you've purchased from our store.

Please contact customer services to discuss your experiences with the product and they will do their best to offer assistance in resolving to your satisfaction.
"Very pleased with the splits and fast delivery thanks"
"I am disappointed that you have not replied to my message regarding the 1 x PS-6293-XS - Dual Compression Epicondylitis Clasp. The strapping being out of shape. I paid extra for the delivery (£6 approx) I feel at least it could have been packaged better than a jiffy envelope."
"Very efficient service, the items came sooner than I expected. The purchase fulfilled my expectations. I would reccommend this company to others and will definitely purchase from them again."
"Prompt delivery,good price and product does exactly what it says on the tin"
"The item was delivered very quickly and was well packaged"
"Was very happy with the items I ordered, fast delivery and value for money"
"Did not receive order. Emailed to say I did not receive order have had no reply other than this. Buy your product at Lloyds pharmacy instead, is my advise."
We are sorry you didn't receive your original order. However, our customer services team did respond and I can confirm, looking at their notes, a replacement was shipped to you free of charge.

We offer signed for and next day delivery options on all our orders, which can be selected when checking out.
"Exactly what I needed, it's brilliant stuff. Came fast and was undamaged. Thank you"
"Ordering was straightforward, delivery swift and Leukotape P strapping seemed to stop any rubbing of hiking boots around ankles which I suffer from when faced with long, steep inclines in hot weather."
"Ice packs as expected."
"Website difficult to navigate, because of this I ordered 3 items by mistake. The policy is not to pay postage for returns so making a mistake is expensive. The actual product was good and at a good price."
Physiotherapy Store is rated 4.18 based on 222 reviews