Physiotherapy Store Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Physiotherapy Store
"I have ordered Biofreeze several times from this company and always satisfied with the service."
"Excellent service. The website was easy to use and the item arrived quickly."
"Quick delivery.."
"First purchase lost in the post!! Takes 24 hours for e mails to be replied too. Ordered on 16 th November 2nd one arrived 1 st December"
A replacement order was sent out free of charge after contacting our customer services to inform us of non receipt.

We offer next day, signed for delivery, if you need to ensure your order arrives promptly.

We are unable to guarantee delivery timescales when sent by standard postage options, especially during busy periods such as around Black Friday / Cyber Monday.
"I was more than happy with the goods I ordered and I am using them almost everyday to help my bad back. Also the service was excellent. I didn't receive the goods although they were dispatched (ie they were lost in the post) so I phoned. The order was resent and I had it within two days! Also, given one of the items weighed 4 kg, the packing and postage was very reasonable."
"Very pleased with physiotherapist store got my order within 2days very quick no hassle, well done"
"Great Service. Many thanks."
"I placed an order on a friday night and it was delivererd on the Wednesday morning great service and excellent quality products. I would recommend to anyone."
"They have great equipment at very good prices with quick delivery"
"Was very impressed with speed of delivery - delivered one day after ordering!"
"Good quality value for money. The back brace i ordered was too big so i returned it for a bigger size. The process was easy to do."
"Good quality product, good value, good service. Would use again"
"Very poor customer service. I returned back brace (was uncomfortable) and refund was rejected!"
As per our terms and conditions, returns can not be approved if items are returned in a non-re saleable condition. Our customer services team have attempted to be very respectful in detailing the reasons why this product could not be approved. It was not only because the original packaging was missing.

We have very strict product return conditions because of hygiene and quality standards guidelines we are required to adhere to from our suppliers and manufacturers.

We are sorry you've been disappointed that we were unable to approve your return and refund. We can confirm your request was passed to management and they were unable to authorise.
"Arrived promptly; exactly what we needed."
"Just what the doctor ordered!"
"The site and process of ordering and receiving what I ordered were quick and efficient. I ordered a leg wound covering for use in the shower, and chose the largest one I could as I have used a similar cover before. However the opening was for me still too tight for comfort. Access was easy, but it made my leg throb after a few minutes. I couldn't resist the temptation to cut the access hole larger, successful at first, but then it split. Shame, as the quality of the product was good!"
"Ordered some Yoga blocks and they arrived very promptly and well packaged. Was delighted with the service from Physiotherapy Store and would use them again."
"Item ordered arrived the next day, safely packaged and as required. Happy with the service and would use again."
"Very happy with my order .wish there were more variety of the rubber electrodes"
"Found the exact item I needed (at a very reasonable able price) and it came immediately!"
Physiotherapy Store is rated 4.23 based on 270 reviews