Physiotherapy Store Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Physiotherapy Store
"Item ordered arrived the next day, safely packaged and as required. Happy with the service and would use again."
"Very happy with my order .wish there were more variety of the rubber electrodes"
"Found the exact item I needed (at a very reasonable able price) and it came immediately!"
"the Schupp cherry stone pillow range is such a helpful item to help with chronic pain, can't do without it and pleased the Physiotherapy store continues to stock it"
"Tens pad are good quality but took far too long to be sent out considering I could have gotten them cheaper on other sites."
"Great product and fast delivery worth every penny."
"Excellent service and great product"
"Item was just as described and arrived on time. Thank you"
"I was amazed. The TENS machine arrived the day after I bought it; took it out of the packet and it worked. Can't ask for better than that."
"Hi there, Size was too big it would be good if you could just select a standard size five Free returns policy would also be helpful Many thanks I will repurchase item as I am desperate for them, obviously selecting a smaller size please could you advise on what I need. Kind regards"
"Fast delivery, discount pally when signed for newsletters, this product works well as it said eliminating the pain"
"I made a mistake with the delivery address for an item I ordered and the matter was resolved promptly and to my satisfaction. The service I received was first class. Many thanks."
Please contact our customer services team and we will help you resolve this problem. We're sorry your Mum has had to wait.

If you ordered next day DPD delivery, it will having had tracking details and possibly been left in a safe place or with a neighbour. If you ordered with standard Royal Mail post, the item should still have been delivered within 3-5 working days.

If the item you ordered was on back order, you might have had to wait an extra couple of days but if you contact our customer services team, they can advise what the stock status is and see if we can help you further.

Kind regards,
The Physiotherapy Store
"Arrived quickly and does what its meant to do"
"My Tens unit arrived at the promised time and have helped controlling my pain. Very pleased."
"Experience of shopping at the Physiotherapy Store was very good. THE PRODUCT PURCHASED ALSO SEEMS VERY GOOD ALTHOUGH IT IS EARLY DAYS YET TO PROPERLY EVALUATE."
"The site was easy to use and straight forward with no hidden extras within 10 days I received my purchase (back support) not sure if it helps has I've not long had it but I'm hopeful."
"A good quality product. It would be better with a pull type fastener at the wrist, as it is on the forearm."
"Hi you did well I would be happy to buy from you again Ok"
"Ordered an item from the website. The incorrect items was sent. Great communication followed and issue resolved. Good after sales customer service"
"Purchased a back belt as my back/side was killing me for over a month. As soon as i purchased this, my back was better within a week"
Physiotherapy Store is rated 4.21 based on 253 reviews