Physiotherapy Store Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Physiotherapy Store

How would you rate Physiotherapy Store?

"Arrived when they said it would. Product is good quality. Would recommend."
Ruth Maxwell
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery. Recommend the orthopaedic pillows. No more neck pain and a better nights sleep :)"
Sharon Cardno
Verified Buyer
"good quality and didnt wait very long for postage"
Sue Hampton
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service..my item arrived the very next day..."
"Ordering system easy to use....and the Items ordered came by post the next day. Great."
Lucy Loquette
Verified Buyer
"I ordered 2 x green and 1 x blue exercise stretch bands but I was sent 2 x green and 1 x red."
"Very slow delivery service and not much help when I rang for information on a product! Still not received an order from 10 days ago when payment was taken, much better service from Boots,!"
"Would recommend as order received when stated and kept informed by emails"
"Easy to navigate website, competitive pricing and very fast delivery. Every order completed without issue."
Jake Galer
Verified Buyer
"Fast shipping, good price, good product"
"The product was easy to find. Order was delivered promptly"
Linda Belton
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website and very efficient postal service"
Teresa Doocey
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the item according to your size for small but it is too small and I am sure it is not the correct sizing so I have to order the next size up."
"Physiotherapy Store!. you were very fast with my order!!. very pleased so far with your product. Thank you."
ALAN SMALE
Verified Buyer
"a quick ,well priced service."
Toni Scotton
Verified Buyer
"Very Good price and good delivery but not sure if it’s the same strength as my physio gave me. I would order from them again but maybe the next strength up."
Betty Dewar
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a neck support and received a quick email confirming the order. Unfortunately the package seems to have got lost in the mail. When I phoned Physiotherapy Store to ask about delivery, a replacement neck support was sent out by first class mail and was delivered the next day. Very efficient and friendly service by the person I spoke to on the phone. The original package has never been received by me. I will let you know if it arrives. Thanks."
"Goods still not received 10 days after placing order. Had to phone three times to find out where order was-promised to chase Post office and phone me back but never did. Finally had to cancel and purchase elsewhere. Considering most people are ordering because they have an injury I think the postal method provided is inadequate for the £3.99 charged when 48 hour tracked service is available for little more."
"very quick delivery"
"Absolutely LOVE this product. Bought for my Mother who has broken her femur, it’s a life saver and the delivery was super quick! Can’t fault it or the service. Thank you"
Physiotherapy Store is rated 4.21 based on 149 reviews