Physiotherapy Store Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Physiotherapy Store
"The back supports came very quickly and are excellent quality."
"I ordered a stability cushion. It was not exactly as described (so only 4 stars) but does the job. Handling of my order and delivery was excellent."
"I ordered a Pilates block for seated exercises. It arrived very quickly and is just perfect for the job."
"Fantastic product and great customer service."
"My wife needed a wrist brace and we saw one on line at a good price, ordered it and had it the next day. Superb service and at the right price 👍"
"Good product, worked well. Needed it in a rush so paid for the courier service which also turned up on time. Would us Physiotherapy Store again."
"rubbish why too short front too small then back big ??? go back to you must be proporty full | dont want belt {- {""""""""""} {"""""""""""} | {""""""""""} |"""""""""""""""| .no bit round front belt yes that sq belt yes that top long x short size deep only why top above ??? yes that that top . why send me wrong pay back me cost £22 76 refund my account now ______"
"Fantastic service delivered on time and the product really works I’m still in agony most of the time but at least I can walk again shame the nhs don’t offer something similar"
"Quick service!"
"Purchased this foldable table to enable me to do my sons physiotherapy exercises on his legs, well padded & strong when fully out, very simple to use & very storable, I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend for a variety of uses. Communication by email and had no problems and the delivery driver was very nice."
"The service given is unbeatable"
"Easy website to use, easy ordering and quick delivery. Regular contact with updates. Would use again."
"Fast, efficient service. The Pilates block is a great help for Pilates and other floor based exercises."
"Have used this product before it works well for me"
"Good service, good product (thumb support). Comfortable to wear and has eased the pain."
"Arrived swiftly, good product"
"As always quick service reliable delivery."
"Delivery was speedy, and the product was brilliant quality. Thank you for great service."
"Great service, prompt delivery, and great quality"
"Hi ! I don’t have my op until 8th March, I was just being ultra organised 😊. I will write a review once I have used your product."
Physiotherapy Store is rated 4.28 based on 329 reviews