Physiotherapy Store Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Physiotherapy Store

How would you rate Physiotherapy Store?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Excellent prompt service thank you"
"Got exactly what I wanted and in great fast time!!"
Beverley Searle
Verified Buyer
"I was extremely impressed with the service I received from the Physiotherapy Store. I ordered my item at 1-30pm & my purchase arrived at 9am the next morning. The item in question was of excellent quality & at a reasonable price. I would totally recommend the Physiotherapy Store for not only great customer service, but also good value."
Diane King
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, fast deliver, excellent product"
"Excellent customer service"
Kerrie Vickery
Verified Buyer
"The web site was easy to use. The item was cheaper than anywhere else. Delivery was next day which was much quicker than I expected"
"Terrible communication. Wrong order and no confirmation email sent, still took payment though!"
"Splint was sent very quickly. It appeared that the wrong size had been sent. I phoned to ask what to do. The woman I spoke to was very helpful and said a replacement in the right size would be sent immediately, plus a pre-paid envelope to return the one sent to me. A few minutes later I received a phone call from the company, a man asked me if the one I'd been sent had 'med'written on the pack. I said yes and my size is small. He pointed out that med stood for medical not medium, and in fact I had been sent the right size. He explained that this misunderstanding often happened. All was well."
"Received product quicker than expected"
Johnny Mark Joseph Spillane
Verified Buyer
"I have been very impressed with the items I’ve received,also that I had a very polite call regarding one of my orders..I don’t ever seem to be able to get 5% discount shown !! Although it isn’t a big saving ,,,,, Johnny"
Frances Line
Verified Buyer
"Fast and efficient service."
Lawrence Edwards
Verified Buyer
"my item still has not been delivered, which was ordered over a week ago. furthermore, I have not recieved a response from the email I sent 3 days ago. I will never use this site again."
"Great price , fast delivery and the last stocks of the old "Hand and Surface" Clinelle spray, couldn't source anywhere else."
Penelope Richardson
Verified Buyer
"Placed order and goods arrived next morning via mail, pleased and surprised as had expected to wait 2/3 days. Goods all correct Thank you"
Sandra Anley
Verified Buyer
"Convenient appointment without a long wait, friendly staff and professional treatment with plenty of advice for you to follow at home to help you recover quicker. Would most definitely recommend."
"easy to order, prompt delivery and quality product"
Tonie Powell
Verified Buyer
"The goods arrived really quickly and seem good quality"
"I was very pleased with the quick service of delivery with the Fisiocrem that I ordered but not too happy with the fact that neither the box or the actual tube of cream had an expiry date on it so was a bit worried to use it. I did call up and they assured me that it was genuine and ok to use but never had this happen before."
"The item arrived promptly."
Lee Harris
Verified Buyer
"Not yet received the items I purchased!"
Physiotherapy Store is rated 4.21 based on 110 reviews