Physicool Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Physicool
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I am recovering from a partial knee replacement and was give some sort of knee cuff cooling system that need to be put around the knee. You need to make sure you fill it with ice and it only cools for about 10 mins and you are left with the cuff that gets in the way. I then tried frozen peas which worked much better, but the problem is that you have to keep your knee still, otherwise the peas fall off. My husband then remembered that I used Physicool for my foot once and a big lightbulb went off above my head and was very annoyed that I didn't think of this 4 weeks ago. I went on the website and ordered Physicool for knee recovery. It cools for about 2 hours, but the good thing is that you can walk around whilst cooling it. Also peas only cool on the top, but now my whole knee is icing. It is a shame that hospitals do not tell people that this is available. The ice cuff in the hospital cost met £25 and unless I ever get a problem with my knee again, that is wasted money. This pack cost me £49, but I can use it on any sprain all over the body and for many years to come and it is easily tucked away in a cabinet. As it was not clear when I ordered what the delivery time was, I called and they said they would warehouse it immediately, so I had it the day after. Because shipment was mentioned, I thought it would have to be brought in from outside the UK and that made me a bit nervous."
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your support. We're pleased that our product has made a difference to you and your husband.
"Really good ! Helped my ankle so much !!"
"I would like to "rewiew the rewiew" I left for Physicool. Was I a tad hasty in my negativity towards this Company?. After all I indeed placed an order and paid for it. The fact it never arrived was so frustrating, was this the fault of Physicool or Royal Mail well the jury's out on this. Yes it did take some time for a response from physicool but once contact was made they moved hell & highwater to address the situation so much so i am to recieve a full refund plus free product...now thats so kind."
Many thanks for your new review Russell, we're so pleased we could help resolve your issues, and hope the bandages help with your recovery. All the best.
"I have used Physicool on my IT band injury from years of running and it has provided pain relief that oral pain killers could not touch. I will continue to use this product and can recommend for sports injuries."
Thanks for the great review Melanie. We're so pleased the product is helping with your injury.
"I had a full knee replacement and my knee/leg was swollen and bruised hospital provided Physicool and it was amazing results. Came home from hospital and ordered extra coolant. Would recommend"
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your support. We're pleased that our product has made a difference to your knee recovery.
"Not as cool as I thought it would be and rather messy. Does stain bedding. My husband used it a couple of times after knee surgery replacement and it was not affective as a cool cuff. I have two bottles not used."
"Having heart failure I can’t take hrt to help with the menopause so have struggled to sleep and function with hot flushes I ordered the cooling mist and used for the first time last night and it’s amazing! It cooled me within around a minute left my skin feeling cool and tingly and I actually slept for the first time in weeks Amazing product and a must have for women suffering from hot flushes"
Thanks for your review and continued support Natasha. We're so pleased our product has made a difference to you.
"Great product. Shame about lengthy delivery time."
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Michael. We're sorry the product took so long to get to you.
"Ideal product for my niggles and aches after sports. Helps with recovery quicker and allows me to play sport on a regular basis."
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Eddy, we really appreciate your support.
"Awesome stuff, kept my injured elbow cool for hours and kept the pain to a minimum. Will definitely use it again"
"Great service and product"
Physicool is rated 4.64 based on 11 reviews