Physicool Reviews

of reviewers recommend Physicool
Read Physicool Reviews
I am recovering from a partial knee replacement and was give some sort of knee cuff cooling system that need to be put around the knee. You need to make sure you fill it with ice and it only cools for about 10 mins and you are left with the cuff that gets in the way. I then tried frozen peas which worked much better, but the problem is that you have to keep your knee still, otherwise the peas fall off. My husband then remembered that I used Physicool for my foot once and a big lightbulb went off above my head and was very annoyed that I didn't think of this 4 weeks ago. I went on the website and ordered Physicool for knee recovery. It cools for about 2 hours, but the good thing is that you can walk around whilst cooling it. Also peas only cool on the top, but now my whole knee is icing. It is a shame that hospitals do not tell people that this is available. The ice cuff in the hospital cost met £25 and unless I ever get a problem with my knee again, that is wasted money. This pack cost me £49, but I can use it on any sprain all over the body and for many years to come and it is easily tucked away in a cabinet. As it was not clear when I ordered what the delivery time was, I called and they said they would warehouse it immediately, so I had it the day after. Because shipment was mentioned, I thought it would have to be brought in from outside the UK and that made me a bit nervous.
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your support. We're pleased that our product has made a difference to you and your husband.
Excellent, ordered Sunday arrived Tuesday first class service,would definitely recommend
Quickly delivery, the spray works, your face instantly cools down. It can leave your neck feeling very cold but this is a small price to pay for a face that isn’t a beetroot!
I have used Physicool numerous times on both humans and horses and found that it really helps speed up the healing process. Much better use of time than cold hosing a horses leg for 10 minutes twice a day and better results. Highly recommended
Found it to be a great help
Amazing product, worth ordering and I will purchase more in the future.
Excellent product used for my husband after knee replacement operation. Also used 6 weeks after his operation on plane, which meant he had a comfortable trip.😁
Very quick delivery very impressed
Have had horrendous time with the 'flushes'. They have been going on for many years now. I discovered Physicool by accident and have been using it ever since! Whether I'm still 'flushing' hormonally or not, it provides great relief. Thank you
Have worn this twice and each time the pain in my Acillies has stopped. Wish I could wear it for longer then 2 hours.
Hi Kim, our recovery bandages are designed to be worn as long as the coolant lasts. Just simply re-charge and away you go again. Completely fine to be worn longer than 2 hours if you need.
I have bought the bandage for my achilies Amazing product, I wear it for about 2/3 hours and my leg is gold for ages afterwards and selling reduced. Good communication and prompt delivery
Many thanks for your review Kathy. We're so pleased our product is having such a positive impact.
Excellent goods and delivered quickly
I have used it a couple of times and it has made no difference at all. My hot flushes are still coming and it doesn't stop them when they arrive. Very disapointed :-(
Ordered the product as I had used it 6 years ago post me knee replacement op. Royal Mail fluffed the first delivery but on advising physicool that the items had not arrived they corrected the situation speedily and with great customer service. Many thanks.
I purchased this for my daughter who has been trekking whilst suffering from tendonitis. She informs me that it does provide some relief. It is still early days in her using it so hopefully in time , things will improve. Communication with the company is very positive and prompt.
Very quick delivery. I purchased for my nan who has just had knee replacement. She was given some by the hospital to use at the time and she said it really helped with the pain and discomfort
I have had a knee replacement while I used Physicool in Hospital when I got home I only had ice to treat the swelling what a relief when I got my first boxes of Physicool so easy to use and so good the swelling drops away so fast thank you
Excellent, would highly recommend. Fast delivery. Ordered a refill coolant as already had the bandage etc. Helps reduce swelling, stays cold for a long time.
'B' kit following a knee operation was very useful. Have purchased second kit in advance for the other knee.
Excellent service, ordered at midday, arrived the morning after. Bandages are invaluable when it comes to injury rehab. This is the second one I've purchased (after losing the first!) and I can honestly say I wouldn't be without one!
Excellent product