Physical Gold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Physical Gold
Read Physical Gold Reviews

About Physical Gold:

Making physical gold and silver investment simple and accessible.

info@physicalgold.com

Tower 42, 5th Floor25 Old Broad Street

Tell us how Physical Gold made you happy
Ordered item turned up quickly and as described. I’m happy with the service received and the quality of the item.
They had the best price online for gold 1oz coins the item I wanted. The item was in stock and arrived the next day via royal mail. Very very happy can't ask for more.
Will be using physical gold again.
Simon.
North Yorkshire.
Very good prompt service. Put an order in on Sunday evening it was delivered Wednesday lunchtime.
Very responsive and reliable. Pleasantly surprised with the great service. Thanks.
Great next day delivery.
Physical Gold was recommended by a friend.
I emailed the company with my enquiry.
Dan telephoned and explained the procedure and advised me what to purchase. He also sent an email address and telephone number for any further questions.
The buying experience was straightforward and once my money was received, my purchase was sent out for next day delivery.
I am extremely happy with the whole experience and will definitely be using them again.
Smooth transaction. Quick and safe delivery. Excellent communication. What else to ask for?
Happy days! Friendly and rapid dispatch of gold!
Thanks
Ps see u soon
Excellent service and product.
The person I spoke to was very helpful and made the process of buying silver easy to understand, the service was great and I received the silver within 4-days of ordering. Great service.
Very efficient and fast service
Easy to order on line, arrived as advised, good items.
I have been thinking about the idea if buying sliver and gold but had ni idea what and who. I came across this company on a website recommending and this was listed in the top 3. I got a courtesy call from Dan and we had a chat and he advised me to he honest excellent customer service very knowledgeable and absolutely no pressure to buy. I went for the silver coins first and will be buying gold next thank you.
Very happy with the service. Reliable and a the delivery was swift.
I had never invested in precious metals before so after reading information on vaious websites including Physical Golds & choosing to deal with them I needed to make various calls to know that I was making the right decision.
My enquiries were answered by Dan, he was very patient and obliging with the information I needed, at no point was there any hard sell...
When I made my order it was fulfilled quickly & efficiently, If I get to invest again it will definitely be with Physical Gold...
Thank you....
Whole process was easy and simple. Will definitely use again!
Very high standard company. I received my gold coin very quick and the price was very good as well.
Thanks
Amir Rafiee
Very good and helpful staff
Prompt delivery and a fair market price. Recommended šŸ‘
Competitive pricing, very efficient service
Physical Gold is rated 4.83 based on 721 reviews