Physical Gold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Physical Gold
Read Physical Gold Reviews

About Physical Gold:

Making physical gold and silver investment simple and accessible.

info@physicalgold.com

Tower 42, 5th Floor25 Old Broad Street

Tell us how Physical Gold made you happy
After speaking to the owner Dan I felt a great deal more confident as a beginner.. also my purchase arrived earlier than expected.. can’t ask for more than that!
Good service. Reassuring when there were postal issues.
Good service, quick and safe delivery.
great service, purchased online and within a few days it arrived in the post well packaged and as per the photo.
very good service
I am new to Physical Gold yet I found Dan's advice very helpful and the website easy to use at present.
Daniel was very helpful many thanks and we received the items on time.
This was my first time investing in gold, Physical Gold were extremely helpful and prices very competitive. I received my investment the very next day, will definitely be using them again.
Very happy with the service and delivery. I will definitely order again
I have been thinking about starting to collecting gold in sum form for sum time, after hours on line I came across physical gold , a very informative site explaining everything about precise metals , My fist order arrived next day as promised & well happy with my sovereign & the service , Thanks , I will be investing in more coins very soon.
Great purchase Great company Thank you
As a brand new customer ,after quick research online,found that physical gold are fully licensed and registered gold dealers,also have the best price for 100g gold bars around. Order was received the next morning after processing or under 48hrsof purchasing, which is brilliant service, Highly recommended to anyone !!
Easy ordering process, received fast, thanks you
I was given sound advise, good service, and plenty of understanding when we had problems with our bank service. Highly recommend.
I was extremely surprised I could make my transaction on a Sunday evening as I anticipated I was just preparing things for execution on the Monday. Also, got my gold coins delivered by the Tuesday morning.
Website easy to navigate. Straightforward and efficient purchase and delivery. would recommend
Reliable service, swift delivery
Delivered in good time and good quality.
Very good service
Express delivery, good packaging, will buy from this shop again !!!
Physical Gold is rated 4.83 based on 759 reviews