Physical Gold Reviews

4.8
Based on 858 reviews
Read Physical Gold Reviews

About Physical Gold:

Making physical gold and silver investment simple and accessible.

info@physicalgold.com

Tower 42, 5th Floor25 Old Broad Street

Tell us how Physical Gold made you happy
Very easy to deal with Dan the man. Explained everything in great detail on all options how to buy the right product at the right time.Glad to do business with Dan.Hard to beat good customer service.
Very happy with the service - extremely efficient and personal. Would highly recommend.
Attractive offer, good website, fantastic communication with Mr. Fisher
Really good communication and great service
Service was First Class: Ordering on line was straight forward and Delivery was prompt. Happy to recommend this service to others.
Excellent service, quick delivery
Great service.. easy to browse website, ability to ask for notification in case something is out of stock, cheaper bundle options, etc. postage was quick.
I had exellent service from Physical Gold and although it was the first time that I had ever invested in gold they really took great care of me and answered all my calls and emails promptly. Hats of to all of them.
Very impressed with the buying process and the speed of delivery. Thanks.
Great service Quick and easy! Really pleased, hopefully there can be can be another purchase soon.
simple and efficient process
Items arrived quick. We'll packaged and with a paper invoice.
Physical Gold 5 star review on 12th August 2021
Very friendly helpful and efficient.
Good selection, communication and deliver. Products exactly as advertised
I perchage the 100 grams gold and it’s took one n half week to deliver and I phone 5 time for delivery
Hi Mohammmed. We spoke after you placed your order (Weds 4th Aug) and I explained that our despatch centre had to close for the remainder of the week due to a Covid outbreak. I told you that your order would be despatched on the following Monday (3 working days after you placed your order) as soon as we opened again, which we did. I'm unsure why you continued calling us throughout the week, despite my explanation.
Excellent service, delivered promptly and any questions I had were answered quickly. Was the cheapest I found for both gold and silver at the time as well.
I have been been exceptionally pleased with the the level of service provided by Physical Gold Ltd. My silver coins arrived extremely quick and well packaged. This was my first online bullion purchase and I now feel confident and save for future purchases. Also to add Physical Gold were most compatible in terms of value for money. Will definitely come back to shop again.
Efficient service. Knowledgeable staff.
Easy to understand website and quick to deliver
Professional and uncomplicate. Thank you for a superb service.
Physical Gold is rated 4.84 based on 858 reviews