Physical Gold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Physical Gold
Read Physical Gold Reviews

About Physical Gold:

Making physical gold and silver investment simple and accessible.

info@physicalgold.com

Tower 42, 5th Floor25 Old Broad Street

Tell us how Physical Gold made you happy
Very prompt delivery and the cheapest online prices around
All good except a "Your order has been despatched" email linked to a different order, sent elsewhere, that made heart pound until realising the URL was incorrect.
Good service very straight forward recommended site
Answered my questions quickly and delivered on time
Very happy with the service and delivery time. will defiantly use them again.
I can not trust online purchasing for gold. But first time I bought gold online on 16 November 2020 through Physical Gold. You can trust this company definitely. I believe. this company, everyone can trust this company. When I will receive my items I will place more orders.
Thanks
No problems with my purchase.
As a first time and very small time buyer the customer care could not have been better. I would not like to say they held my hand but it felt like it. Very nice, reliable and honest staff and service.
First time I have purchased from Physical Gold - Item as described , helpful staff and excellent service.
Good computation
As a first time customer all questions were answered and appreciated.
But Royal Mail "sign for me" and put the package in mail box, intead of ring the dorbell (I was there, working from home).

Discret packaging, Fast delivery.
Coin, bills, everything great :-)
The process was made very easy. A call from Daniel quickly explained the risks and potential in the markets. There was no pressure at any time to by just good honest advise. My order was quickly processed and delivered. Great service
Excellent service
Unbeatable prices and very friendly telephone support :)
Online ordering process is simple and straitforward.
Definitely a Company I would use in future and recommend to anyone buying gold online. Thanks.
Quick, easy and nice customer service
This is the first time as a company we have invested in gold bars. The guidance provided by Dan Fisher was sensible, straight forward, and to the point. We are accomplished investors in other assets, but this is our first time buying gold and it will not be the last with Dan and his team. Thank you
Chartered Financial Advisers - North West
Being a first time investor in silver I was a bit anxious about the whole process. But I need not have worried. I was easily able to speak to a member of the Physical Gold team who reassured me about my parcel being delivered to a local newsagent, and my silver arrived safe and sound earlier than I expected.
Good service for my order
A very straightforward and easy transaction. Dan is a great guy to deal with, very pleasant and helpful. Having spent a while researching online I'm very happy I chose Physical Gold !
Physical Gold is rated 4.83 based on 721 reviews