Physical Gold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Physical Gold
Read Physical Gold Reviews

About Physical Gold:

Making physical gold and silver investment simple and accessible.

info@physicalgold.com

Tower 42, 5th Floor25 Old Broad Street

Tell us how Physical Gold made you happy
Very good service.
The company are very easy to deal with, they kept me in the loop with delivery and were very efficient.
I really appreciate the service most effective and the delivery was the next day. That was great.
Great service
Excellent seller.
Great selection of coins and bars at a very competitive price. Support, advice and help about all products and investment is excellent and welcome. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service, I ordered 1 small bar of gold and I received it within the period which I was told to. The bar was brand new and in a perfect condition of course.
I definitely recommend it for everyone.
Thanks a lot Physical Gold!
Making the purchase was easy and straightforward, the delivery has been delayed a few times and am now waiting to receive it today, which is why I haven’t given 5 stars. Overall good service.
Excellent service and speedy deliver. A very easy website to use and simple to understand the choice. Well done.
Perfect so glad I could purchase a small investment for a rainy day. Packing was good safe and secure. No problems at all.

Thanks Ian.
Excellent service. Explained everything and added the personal touch to give extra reassurance throughout the deal. Would recommend to others and already have done so.
My first purchase from physical gold. I ordered one Gold full sovereign to add to a personal collection, I just ordered the one to “ check out” the company before deciding to make a larger investment purchase. Coin arrived in 2 days and appeared visibly “ brighter” in condition than previous companies I’ve used.

I always test the diameter and weight on digital equipment and all spot on.

Without a doubt I can say physical gold is a trustworthy company and I shall now stick to this company for future personal purchases and investments.
The process was very easy and painless. My coins arrived swiftly.
Quick service. Helpful team.
Phone calls are answered very quickly and my enquiery dealt with great efficiency.and when they say what day it is to be delivered it is always on time.Any questions or advice is professionlly answered and in my opinion is one of the best gold/silver dealers out there
Website is modern and up-to-date, service was quick and easy. 10/10 would definitely recommend!
Reliable, courteous and efficient company. I have no hesitation to continue using them or to recommend to my associates
Great service with readily available and reliable staff willing to spend the time to help advise a new customer no matter how small or how large their purchase. Thank you Dan for even being available over a weekend!
Easy and efficient
Great prices and great service.
Physical Gold is rated 4.80 based on 531 reviews