Physical Gold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Physical Gold
Read Physical Gold Reviews

About Physical Gold:

Making physical gold and silver investment simple and accessible.

info@physicalgold.com

Tower 42, 5th Floor25 Old Broad Street

Tell us how Physical Gold made you happy
As a first time customer all questions were answered and appreciated.
But Royal Mail "sign for me" and put the package in mail box, intead of ring the dorbell (I was there, working from home).

Discret packaging, Fast delivery.
Coin, bills, everything great :-)
The process was made very easy. A call from Daniel quickly explained the risks and potential in the markets. There was no pressure at any time to by just good honest advise. My order was quickly processed and delivered. Great service
Excellent service
Unbeatable prices and very friendly telephone support :)
Online ordering process is simple and straitforward.
Definitely a Company I would use in future and recommend to anyone buying gold online. Thanks.
Quick, easy and nice customer service
This is the first time as a company we have invested in gold bars. The guidance provided by Dan Fisher was sensible, straight forward, and to the point. We are accomplished investors in other assets, but this is our first time buying gold and it will not be the last with Dan and his team. Thank you
Chartered Financial Advisers - North West
Being a first time investor in silver I was a bit anxious about the whole process. But I need not have worried. I was easily able to speak to a member of the Physical Gold team who reassured me about my parcel being delivered to a local newsagent, and my silver arrived safe and sound earlier than I expected.
Good service for my order
A very straightforward and easy transaction. Dan is a great guy to deal with, very pleasant and helpful. Having spent a while researching online I'm very happy I chose Physical Gold !
Excellent and prompt service. Reliable products.
Daniel is very helpful and informative.
Cheers again!
First time I have bought from Physical Gold so of course there is a little apprehension when sending a considerable amount of money for the first time......even though, as it turned out I had nothing to worry about.
Spoke with Dan who offered great advice and ensured I was well informed throughout the purchasing process.
Only negative was a delayed delivery from Royal Mail, which is beyond the control of Physical Gold.
Highly recommend Physical Gold and will definitely be using them again.
Very happy with the purchase I made. It was delivered. No problems. Higly recommend.
To recommend
Fantastic team
The 2 DANIEL did a great quality service
Easy to use and fast tracked delivery included in the price
Top notch Service. Customer Service is excellent. They kept me informed about any delays which actually wasn’t any fault of their own. I say physical Gold are more efficient than the Royal Mint as their perk mean you don’t have to wait for a 21 day delivery providing they have the stock.
I spoke to Dan initially and he was very happy to aid in any questions I had. Likewise, the other staff members were fantastic too.
110% recommendation.
All seems good , order arrived, but yet to be picked up by me. Various confusions, on my part, were dealt with kindly and quickly. I see no reason why you should not have confidence in this company.
Great service. Easy to order and delivery was secure and on time.
quite prompt response from Daniel. But I must say the Royal mail service is not that good. The guy just threw my gold via letterbox without even ringing the bell and signed himself and left.
Physical Gold is rated 4.83 based on 691 reviews