Physical Gold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Physical Gold
Read Physical Gold Reviews

About Physical Gold:

Making physical gold and silver investment simple and accessible.

info@physicalgold.com

Tower 42, 5th Floor25 Old Broad Street

Tell us how Physical Gold made you happy
My order delivered very promptly via secured registered post.
very good order went through right away they confirmed and my item was with me the next day . excellent service . 10/10
This is now my third delivery of coins from Physical Gold. All deliveries were smooth and without problems. I had occasion to email Physical Gold for clarification and received a response within a few hours. I can't fault Physical Gold.
Fast delivery and simple site to navigate
Very helpful and informative. Telephone conversations were friendly, there is no hard sale here, just good information and a comfortable way to invest in metals.
I ordered some coins on the easy to use website. The coins were delivered very promptly in a secure packet.
The service was excellent. I was given help in deciding what to invest in and then ordering online was simple and the coins arrived very quickly.
Excellent service product arrived the following day
Product exactly as described. Swift despatch. Thanks!!!
Very good service. Very helpful over the phone. Will use again.
I recently made my fist purchase.
The customer care person Mr. DAN helped me understand the process even though I had gone through the website details. I wanted to talk to some one.
The processing was done as soon as I had made the payment.
Great experience from using the website to getting the gold. Didn’t need to contact them as the email updates kept me informed. Thanks
Purchased 2x one ounce gold Britannia coins at a good price over spot. However packaged together rubbing against each other in the same small plastic bag. I know capsules not included but to chuck them into the SAME 1pence bag on a £3K+ purchase is ridiculous penny pinching. I have examined the coins and on first inspection it does not look like they are damaged but this is pure good luck. Will carefully consider before using them again.
Thanks for your comments. Packing your order carefully is always our primary focus. We've been doing this for many years, so rest assured we don't pack them so they can get damaged - as proved by yours arriving in perfect condition. Adding capsules to coins adds significant bulk to your delivery and cost. We want our customers to receive discrete packages at the best possible prices.
Very good website and quick delivery, very satisfied
An absolute pleasure to do business with . We are true beginners and not only did Dan help us with advice but also with buying when we had questions . Will certainly highly recommend and wouldn’t hesitate to use again. Thank you Dan 🙏🏻
Trouble free transaction, very happy to recommend. Will certainly buy from this dealer again.
I spoke to the founder on the phone and he was very clear and helpful. Speedy delivery and happy customer:)
Great value with an easy to use website and quick delivery
Order, was as described and delivered promptly, good experience.
Staff are extremely helpful and polite. Excellent customer service
Physical Gold is rated 4.80 based on 537 reviews