Physical Gold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Physical Gold
Read Physical Gold Reviews

About Physical Gold:

Making physical gold and silver investment simple and accessible.

info@physicalgold.com

Tower 42, 5th Floor25 Old Broad Street

Tell us how Physical Gold made you happy
Liked the swift communication and clear instructions on how to lay and when order will be delivered.
Regards
Douglas Sice
I was very impressed by getting a phone call and emails to keep me up to date with my purchase.
Would highly recommend.
Excellent service,, cannot fault PGL.
Brilliant service. Very easy to buy and received it on time. Only thing is that we would prefer to receive the delivery after signature but postman just slid through the door
Very helpful and approachable.
Great service, good pricing, wide choice, speedy delivery. Perfect!
Quick and good transaction
I received excellent service from both members of the team that I spoke to on the phone very helpful and kept me up to date regarding my orders. Thanks. Five stars.
Really great and impartial advice from Dan, tailored to your individual requirements. Very simply explained, from the initial conversation through to purchase, completion and delivery. Service was excellent and would recommend to anyone.
Very prompt delivery and the cheapest online prices around
All good except a "Your order has been despatched" email linked to a different order, sent elsewhere, that made heart pound until realising the URL was incorrect.
Good service very straight forward recommended site
Answered my questions quickly and delivered on time
Very happy with the service and delivery time. will defiantly use them again.
I can not trust online purchasing for gold. But first time I bought gold online on 16 November 2020 through Physical Gold. You can trust this company definitely. I believe. this company, everyone can trust this company. When I will receive my items I will place more orders.
Thanks
No problems with my purchase.
As a first time and very small time buyer the customer care could not have been better. I would not like to say they held my hand but it felt like it. Very nice, reliable and honest staff and service.
First time I have purchased from Physical Gold - Item as described , helpful staff and excellent service.
Good computation