Physical Gold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Physical Gold
Read Physical Gold Reviews

About Physical Gold:

Making physical gold and silver investment simple and accessible.

info@physicalgold.com

Tower 42, 5th Floor25 Old Broad Street

Tell us how Physical Gold made you happy
Efficient service!
I’m a first time buyer. Great service! Timely delivery. Nothing to worry about :)
Very good service. Highly recommended!
To be honest I was a bit nervous buying gold online but I'm so glad that I chose www.physicalgold.com to buy mine from. Communication was excellent. Daniel the owner was great, giving me all the help and advice that I needed and allaying any fears that I had. If you want to purchase any gold this is the place to go. Thanks Again!
this was the first time i had brought gold coins online and i found physical golds customer servicers team very helpful and understanding, i will certainly be using physical gold for my next purchase aswell.
They where fantastic as I'm a complete novice this was my first buy ever they talked me thro what to buy thank you so much dan
Good value for money. Good customer service and next day delivery. First time buying gold and it was a stress free experience
Gilt customer service and a very well constructed web site... but price is everything and Physical Gold were fully competitive this time. Thanks
No quibbles, super fast service, does what it says on the tin.
Not my first purchase given the great service from the team at Physical Gold. Helped me choose the right investment. Thank you!
This is my second purchase from physical gold. I’m very happy with the service, effortless from the order to the door. I look forward to future orders
I recently purchased Gold Coins from Physical Gold Ltd. I found their prices most competitive with a sensible premium added on top. Some of the other sites i have used in the past have overly inflated premiums so you're receiving less gold for your money. Good prices, excellent Customer service and equally important a secure & swift delivery. I will definitely be using them again for my purchases.
Ordered the stock and it arrived within one week
Good communication
Very good service! Had an issue with accessing website, called the office and clarification given. Placed order and item arrived as expected. Would definitely use again
The buying experience was painless and I received delivery within four working days by secure post.
A trustworthy company! Website is easy to use and very well-explained. Communication was helpful and clear. Delighted with my purchase and will definitely consider ordering again.
Easy to use website. Emails sent for each step of the process. Item arrived very quickly.
Very good experience dealing with helpful people and fast helpful communication
Very good customer care and fast service
Physical Gold is rated 4.83 based on 759 reviews