PHS Datashred Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend PHS Datashred

sales@shredding.info

Unit J, Acorn Industrial Estate, Crayford Road

How would you rate PHS Datashred ?

"Happy and friendly service"
"Efficient and excellent service, I would recommend the company to anyone who needs a secure and confidential service."
"It was a pleasure doing business with DHS data shred, great service, prompt, friendly and efficient. I dealt mainly with Steven Pike who's customer service is second to none."
"Great service very simple Meryl so good at her job and with advice TIP TOP COMPANY WOULD ADVISE ALL ASSOCIATES YOU COME TO MERYL"
"I always receive good service. My contact is Catherine Smith and it is always a pleasure talking to her. Two men came to take the waste which is not easy due to the number of steps. They were very quick."
"The two guys who arrived to take and shred our confidential papers were very efficient and polite. They had to carry the papers over and up steps and did not find this a problem. Good Service. Thank you"
"Dealt with Steven Pike, Customer service is excellent."
"Great service, the team always aim to go above and beyond!"
"Excellent service, very friendly and helpful. Will be happy to recommended to anyone."
"Great service from PHS. I dealt with Steve Pike and his customer service was fantastic. Any questions asked were answered quickly. It was a pleasure to have dealt with you. Thank you"
"Such a pleasure to ring and speak to Steven Pike – so very helpful and prompt and efficient with quotations and answers to my questions. Looking forward to a regular liaison with him and PHS Shredding"
"PHS Datashred is a very good company, as a whole they provide an excellent service to all their customers. Keep up the great service!"
"Great Service"
"very good service, Thanks"
"I used PHS datashred for confidential destruction of document. The service they provided me was very good and quick. I spoke to Steven and Adam, they both are very proffesional, they helped me to got the job done very quickly. i am really very happy with the overall service."
"Super customer service! Steve Pike who was my contact was exceptional, he was very happy to help with all my questions and made the process extremely easy. Really friendly staff who came to drop and collect the bags, very efficient and professional. We will definitely use phs shredding again in the future."
"Great customer service and very friendly staff who come to empty the bins. Overall very pleased with the service."
"Really speedy service and helpful customer service staff. We will definately use again."
"Great company offering excellent service and highly competitive pricing, our Account Manager is always on hand to offer help and advice."
"Good customer service. Prompt replies to questions and enquiries, and provided a speedy solution to our on-site shredding requirements."
PHS Datashred is rated 4.82 based on 57 reviews