PHS DATA SOLUTIONS Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend PHS DATA SOLUTIONS

How would you rate PHS DATA SOLUTIONS ?

"Very happy with the service provided by Datashred. : )"
Paddy Donnelly
Unverified Reviewer
"Very useful service for private individuals, all the confidential papers which you never bothered (or can't) shred. Just drop the bags off at the depot and the material is destroyed immediately. As for phone contact, well, the staff could not be more pleasant or helpful."
"When I first contacted PHS Data Solutions I wasn't very sure about what I wanted and what my options were. Sat, a team member from PHS, was very patient with our company whilst we were figuring out what we wanted and showed us multiple ways that we could get our confidential documents shredded. I am very happy with the service I received and would recommend them to any business that requires a shredding service such as this. They are all a pleasure to deal with and I look forward to contacting the PHS Data Solutions team again."
Caroline Dockree
Unverified Reviewer
"Thank you to Steven Pike (office based) and to Steve Page (the driver) They were most helpful and very efficient during both the booking process and collection. Makes a nice change to receive professional and friendly service."
"Many thanks for your prompt and efficient service. Very good value for solving my many years of dead archiving storage material. David Scott Architects"
JOYCE KING - STEVENAGE GLASS COMPANY LTD
Unverified Reviewer
"Found Steve Pike very understanding in helping me fill in the documents and was very patient with me throughout the whole process he spoke very clearly and made me feel very comfortable about the experience would recommend his help any time regards Joyce King Company Secretary/Director"
"I would like to express my sincere thanks for the professional service we have experienced from PHS Datashred. Your speed of response and professionalism has made an onerous task pain-free and we will certainly be using your services in the future."
"We do not need much shredding but always happy to use Phs. The sacks arrived when they were due (love the live tracking) and the collection went according to plan as well. Friendly operative...nothing to complain about...a very positive experience Many thanks and happy to use you again next year."
PHS DATA SOLUTIONS is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews