PHS Reviews

PHS have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are unhappy with their prices and customer service. Full Insights

8% of reviewers recommend PHS
08AM
8AM

02920809693

webmaster@phs.co.uk

How would you rate PHS ?

"phs leads the way when it comes to sustainability. They take sanitary waste like pads, tampons and nappies that are put in their bins and create energy from it. Well done phs."
"I would like to give zero stars! AVOID this utter useless and extremely expensive company! Boxes not been collected for SIX MONTHS! Still waiting. Sign at your peril..contract automatic rolls over and is a bugger to cancel! Fortunately we can in two months. Bettet services for a lower cost out there"
"Yet again PHS was late with my amalgam collection. Upon ringing customer services the only response I could get was 'I can only apologise' repeated to me numerous times. My collection was two months late (not for the first time) and I could not establish when I would receive notification about the timing of my overdue collection."
"After signing a contract for a service and pre-paid for a year No Service three phone calls and emails gave notice to cancel contract, Then they threaten Legal action and court proceedings for there lack of Service, Sadly I will be taking Legal Action on this outfit myself, They don't listen to problems and think they have you, Do they know that for a contract to be legally binding that they have to honour there side? unsure if they have the basic understanding what a contract means so bring it. Customer Service agents that are arrogant and ignore emails along with not allowing you to speak to anyone who understands the problem to begin with."
"Terrible company scheduled 2 pickups a month no pick up for nearly 3 months"
"Watch out for the Terms. You think you are signing up for a set period but then after they over charge you and give you no worthwhile service, they then screw you when you try and leave by using a line in the terms which claims you have signed up for double the time that you thought you had ! Really awful company that have pre-planned abusing their customers by adding this to their terms. They know you will lave them because they are rubbish and so they have added this clause to make sure they can abuse you more. AVOID PHS !! AVOID PHS Awful company"
"I was warned that PHS were poor but the sales person promised they would meet all our needs ! What a mistake ! Its been awful, chasing them all the time and getting no worthwhile service and yet they charge so much ! i wish I had listened when I was warned and avoided this company altogether ! My advice - DO NOT USE PHS !"
"Very poor service ! Didn't turn up when they said they would and the service was rubbish even when they arrived! Strongly recommend avoiding them."
"Useless and expensive lazy company Charging double price than other companies do"
"If I could leave 0 stars I would, they are useless!! Only collected one bin instead of 2 and only got credited £2.26 so would love to know what the £300 plus a year is actually paying for!! customer service is awful, do not get into a contract with this company"
"If I could give 0 stars I would. The WORST customer service I have ever had to deal with, after NUMEROUS attempts at calling and emailing the company to ask why they haven't been to collect our waste in 3 MONTHS!!! I finally got put through to 'Carl the depo manager' who agreed to gives us a refund of all the months we missed and that the bins will be collected as agreed in the contact.. THREE months on still do not have the regular 2 week collections and a partial refund not the amount we agreed, now in the process of cancelling our contract in which ive been waiting for it to be approved for TWO WEEKS NOW by Carl who apparently has become a ghost in the company and no one can get hold of!! Far more hassle than they are worth when you can get the same/BETTER service by people who will actually collect for a quarter of the price. Will never recommend or do business with PHS again."
"Shocking service had to cancel contract as failed to do visits, can't even collect their sanitary wear despite contacting many times.......!! Avoid......!!"
PHS is rated 1.33 based on 12 reviews