Photography Firm Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Photography Firm

About Photography Firm: A High-End Commercial Photography Business for Product, Fashion, Catalogue, Interior and Advertising Photography. we specialise in producing stunning and creative, still and motion product imagery. Our work is simple, beautifully lit and always razor sharp.

info@photographyfirm.co.uk

Station House, Cooksbridge

How would you rate Photography Firm ?

"They listened to what I was looking for and gave me the right advice where I needed it. The supplied the finished images before deadline and I would highly recommend them."
"Photography firm took some really great website shots of our clothing. The images really brought out the quality of the fabrics and detailing. Many thanks!"
"They listened to what I required, and using their knowledge helped fill in the blanks when I wasn't 100% sure what I wanted or needed"
"Professional, friendly, great images and flexible with ad hoc requests."
"The team have been amazing at capturing what we were looking for plus a whole lot more. We are a start up and needed a lot of guidance and handholding and the team were able to make our products shine the way we had hoped. I will work with Photography Firm again and again as we need more images over time."
"Helen and Andrew are extremely professional and courteous. Helen went out of her way to ensure we were satisfied with the images and final designs. Would recommend them without hesitation."
"We approached Photography Firm with our product photography requirement as we were very impressed with the vast portfolio of work shown on their website. Helen was extremely informative when we contacted Photography Firm and we swiftly setup a photo shoot. We were really pleased with the turnaround time for receiving our final cut-out photos and the professional finish they offer our website / product-launch. Highly recommended, with thanks."
"Andrew and Helen did a large photography job for me - portraits of about 100 people spread over 17 locations in Sussex. Each one had depth, warmth and charm and arrived on time, on budget. I could not have been happier with the result."
"It was great to work with photography firm, their personal approach was just what was needed to get our shots exactly right"
"Very helpful and friendly attitude. Generous with the time allowed although we probably overstepped the hour. Very reasonable charges and very convenient for a non driver that the office was in the train station. I was pleased with the photographs."
"Great customer service and excellent quality photography."
"We were happy with the final shots and the overall service"
"I am a new online seller and knew little about product photography when I contacted Helen and Andy. From the outset they were incredibly helpful and seemed genuinely interested in my small business. I have been delighted with the exceptionally high quality of their work and their professionalism. Moreover they are a pleasure to deal with. I cannot recommend them more highly."
"Friendly, efficient, reasonable costing a and great shots!"
"Very professional, excellent quality work. A pleasure to work with. They offer services other companies don't and go out of their way to make the customer satisfied. Would recommend highly."
"We went to Photography Firm because we were having issues with the quality of our invisible mannequin images for press use. As a start up we have limited budgets, so we looked closely at some of the cheaper options out there, but in terms of quality there was simply no contest. Photography Firm's excellent work combined with their personable and efficient service means that we will definitely use them again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others."
"I've worked with Photography Firm on 4 shoots in the last 6 months and I wouldn't use anyone else. Incredibly good at what they do, and very friendly to boot. I can't rate them highly enough."
"I had an amazing time interning at Photography Firm. I learnt so much whilst I was there. They are very welcoming and very professional. Would highly recommend them! Thank you!"
"Great service and quality! Very friendly and helpful."
"This was my first experience with Photography Firm and my first experience of recognition as a Head Chef. Andrew the photographer made me feel very comfortable and it was a breeze. Very Professional company who I would highly recommend & definitely use again. Thank You! Oliver Pink Head Chef Pelham House Hotel, Lewes"
Photography Firm is rated 4.90 based on 69 reviews