Photo Paper Direct Reviews

01923 232 590

sales@photopaperdirect.com

Photo Paper Direct Ltd.Unit 8Shakespeare Industrial Estate

Tell us how Photo Paper Direct made you happy
Ordered paper on the 23rd of the month and expected delivery on the 9th of next month. Only takes 16 days- quick delivery is BS.
Only ever had one issue with PPD and there t-shirt transfer paper is one of the best but when you do have a problem don't expect a quick resolution and be prepared to be told its your fault !
Very fast service
I've bought from PPD many times, both through Amazon and their own website, and they've never let me down! They always deliver top quality paper (I've tried and tested various different types and it's by far the best I've come across for the price) and shipping is usually very speedy. I can't comment on their customer service as I've never needed to contact them, which can only be a good thing!
I had a delivery go adrift and they replaced it immediately I reported non delivery. I then had delivery of the replacement together with the original! I have no hesitation in recommending this company
Delivered quickly. Packaged well. Good quality product. Sent out to a young man in Malawi to use there. Used on a regular basis now.
A quality product and fast delivery.
Delivery was quick. Product easy to use with clear instructions. Reasonable price for trying something new for my craft business.
Fast delivery and a good product
quick delivery item was as decribed and very happy with product will use seller again a+
Top quality paper at a good price and delivered very quick.Will use again.
Good service and good quality greeting card paper.
I have bought this before, great paper at a very good price.
It was exactly what I was looking for
Good quality and competitive price!
GHIANT INKJET FIX DELIVERED SWIFTLY AND AT A GOOD PRICE
Great quality and price
great service and product
Very happy
fint papir som lever op til forventningen kunne måske være pakket bedre ind feks. i en æske
Photo Paper Direct is rated 4.86 based on 891 reviews