Phone Service Centre Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Phone Service Centre

About Phone Service Centre: High quality mobile phone repairs while you wait. Visit our website now for locations. 12 month warranty included as standard with all repairs.

marketing@spbuk.com

Tell us how Phone Service Centre made you happy

"I've used the Clerkenwell branch a couple of times and both times they have been great. Friendly and helpful staff. Accommodated my last minute request and fixed my phone in 40 minutes. Great."
"I visited the Whitecross Street branch after work last Thursday evening. I had been resigned to having no mobile phone till after the weekend, but Kim leapt into action and repaired the 2 defects on the phone with no fuss. He wanted to make sure the phone was working properly so asked me stay a few minutes so he could see the repair was effective. I really appreciated his expertise, customer service and pleasant manner. It was a revelation to me that getting a phone repaired could be this easy. Previously I have sent phones away to anonymous service centres and waited nervously for days to hear something. Thank you!"
(Whitecross) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Alistair, thank you for your five star review! We are glad to hear you found your repair so pleasant and easy.
"Very quick and proffesional service. My screen and back cover we replaces in an hour!!"
Thank you for your feedback Melissa, we are so glad you found our services helpful.
"Excellent service. Niro went above and beyond to accommodate my timings and the result is fab. Thank you."
(Marylebone) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Liza. So glad to hear Niro was able to help you, and thank you for your feedback.
"Very quick and friendly service, would recommend to everyone"
(Marylebone) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi, thank you for the recommendation and for the great feedback.
"I received Excellent service today at the phone service centre. Brian was very helpful and friendly. I highly recommend having repairs done here, my phone is now as good as new!"
(Marylebone) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi Anna, we are glad to hear how helpful Brian was and thank you so much for your feedback.
"Great customer service by Brian really fast and professional"
(Marylebone) - Posted 5 months ago
Thanks for the great review.
"Quick service"
(Marylebone) - Posted 6 months ago
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.
"Really quick, professional and very friendly. THANK YOU"
(Marylebone) - Posted 6 months ago
Glad to hear about the excellent service you have received.
"World class customer service. Can’t recommend highly enough. Put my mind at rest and sorted issue instantly."
(Clerkenwell) - Posted 6 months ago
Hello Mike, thank you for such a glowing review and recommendation.
"Amazing service would highly recommend, staff very friendly and professional!"
(Clerkenwell) - Posted 6 months ago
Thank you for your great review and recommendation.
"Swift and thorough"
(Marylebone) - Posted 6 months ago
Our two favourite things! Thanks for the great review.
"Very quick, great polite staff"
(Marylebone) - Posted 6 months ago
Thank you for your review Michelle.
"So quick and friendly here at Marylebone service centre!Thanks for the quick turn around and amazing quality job on phone repair and very polite to be done to a high standard and very happy looks brand new"
(Marylebone) - Posted 6 months ago
We are glad to hear that your phone's all fixed and the excellent service you've received.
"My phone was fixed very quickly. It was good service."
(Marylebone) - Posted 6 months ago
Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear it.
"Excellent service and knowhow . Five star !"
(Marylebone) - Posted 6 months ago
Thank you for the five star review!
"Quick service. Great team. My phone was fixed within an hour as I waited. Definitely recommend."
(Marylebone) - Posted 6 months ago
Thank you for your recommendation, we are so pleased to hear about your fantastic experience.
"Really fast and reliable service (fixed my broken screen). Very happy with the service"
(Marylebone) - Posted 6 months ago
Hi Oliver, we are glad you are happy with our service, and thank you for the great review.
"Brian was excellent! He fixed my screen so quickly I am very impressed. Great service...I hope I don't break my screen again but if I do I'll be back here!"
(Marylebone) - Posted 6 months ago
Hi Faizah, so glad to hear how great Brian was, you know where we are if you ever need us again!
"Fast service. A helpful customer service person when I first came in."
(Marylebone) - Posted 6 months ago
Thank you for your review, we are glad to help.
Phone Service Centre is rated 4.95 based on 566 reviews