Phone Service Centre Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Phone Service Centre

About Phone Service Centre: High quality mobile phone repairs while you wait. Visit our website now for locations. 12 month warranty included as standard with all repairs.

marketing@spbuk.com

Tell us how Phone Service Centre made you happy

"They have provided a first class service, super fast and got my phone back fully repaired . Very friendly and helpful"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Oleg was very helpful and was extremely efficient, I only had to wait twenty minutes to have my phone fixed. Oleg was very chatty and I had a fantastic experience at the Marylebone phone service centre. Would definitely recommend."
"Great service recommended by a friend. Oleg was a fantastic help and explained all too me. And of course best of all phone working perfect, worth it to go to a good place. Thanks Oleg"
"5 stars. Quick and efficient. Great staff - Oleg was super helpful"
"Very good service and service, I advise people to fix their phone here as it's original parts and a quick service with good customer service. Especially for steve"
Hi Ali,

Thank you for your review! It's fantastic to hear that you found our service so good.

Hi Ali,

Thank you for your review! It's great to hear that you found our service quick with good customer service.

Hannah
"I am appreciative of the exceptional service that was provided by PSC. I would especially like to extend gratitude to your Phone Surgeon Stephen who performed an operation on my Phone. I watched with baited breath as he disected the Guts from my badly injured Phone only to stitch her back together again. The procedure was done in a timely manner and resolved with a genuine smile. Keep up the hard work guys especially Stephen who is an asset to the team. Thanks Doc."
Hi Ivan,

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad to hear that our technicians could get your device up and running again.

Hannah
"Incredibly fast service - we were expecting to have to leave the phone here for a few days but instead they had it fully repaired in just over an hour. Would definitely recommend to a friend."
Hello J,

Thank you for your five star review and your recommendation! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our speedy service.

Hannah
"The best in the business! Super fast turnaround and brilliant customer service. Fixed 2 of my phone's within an hour. Thank you guys!"
Hi Trevon,

Thank you for your kind words! It's great to hear that you found our service quick and helpful.

Hannah
"This is my second time getting my phone repaired here. Tbh they are really quick, usually same day fixed. Great service. So yes I recommend"
Hello Alford,

Thank you for your review and your recommendation! It is fantastic to hear that you have chosen to use us twice and found our service quick.

Many thanks
Hannah
"Great service fast and reliable George"
Hi George,

Thank you for your review! It's great to hear that you found our service fast and reliable.

Hannah
"The guys fixed the phone in moments very friendly and professional"
Hello Andy,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what you thought of our service. It's great to hear that you thought we our technicians were fast, friendly and professional.

Hannah
"Great service, Fast and friendly"
Hello Marc,

Thank you for your review! It's great to hear that you found our service fast and friendly.

Hannah
"Sham was awesome and Jose was good also but Pakistan are gonna win the world cup."
Hello,

Thank you for your review! Sham and Jose will be happy to hear it.

Hannah
"Great service, really nice and super quick,"
Hello,

Thank you for your review. it's great to hear that you found our service quick, nice and great!

Hannah
"Friendly-efficient and professional. Location good too!"
Hello Peter,

Thank you for letting us know what you think of our service! It's great to hear that you found our service friendly, efficient and professional.

Hannah
"Quick and simple. Item ready for collection on the same day, when fixing cracked screen."
Hello,

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you found our service quick and simple.

Hannah
"Very fast service. I brought in my Samsung s10 plus which had a shattered screen in on a Tuesday and it was ready for collection on the Thursday. A *"
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review! It's great to hear that we could fix your device so quickly for you.

Hannah
"Fixed my screen for me super quick, friendly service. Thank you"
Hi Lydia,

Thank you for your review! It's fantastic to hear that you found our service quick and friendly.

Hannah
"Very good service sham was a great help and fixed my phone with in 5 minutes would definitely recommend"
Hi Charlie,

Thank you for your kind words! Sham will be pleased to hear your review.

Hannah
"Really helpful. Asked thorough Qs and identified I needed a replacement phone."
Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear that you found our service so helpful.

Phone Service Centre is rated 4.95 based on 734 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access