Phone Service Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Phone Service Centre
Read Phone Service Centre Reviews

About Phone Service Centre:

High quality mobile phone repairs while you wait. Visit our website now for locations. 12 month warranty included as standard with all repairs.

marketing@spbuk.com

Tell us how Phone Service Centre made you happy
Great service, very efficient
Thank you for your five star review!
Brilliant service, quick and easy.
Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you think our service is quick and easy.
Quick, easy and good price screen cover after damage to my phone
Thank you for your review and taking the time to tell us what you thought our service.
Excellent service
Thank you Inga! We are happy to hear what you think of our service.
Excellent
Thank you for your review!
Great service. Helpful and friendly staff. Phone was repaired within the time given and looks perfect.
Hello, thank you for your five star review! It is great to hear that our helpful staff had your device looking perfect again.
Excellent speedy phone screen repair
Hello, thank you for leaving us a five star review for our speedy service!
Brilliant service. Thank you!
Thank you for your review!
Super friendly, fast and efficient. Highly recommend for any repairs. Thanks for the help
Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review! We are so glad to hear what you think of our service.
Super fast, super friendly. Thanks very much!
Hello Jen, thank you for your five star review!
Great and quick service. Nice job guys! Would definitely recommend. Thanks Brian
Hello Alex, thank you for your recommendation!
Perfect service delivered on time in a nice and polite manner. Would definitely use again. Thank you
hello, thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think of our service!
Great service swift staff polite and helpful
Hello, Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear how great you think our service is.
Very friendly and professional stuff particular Oleg. THANK YOU
Hello, thank you for leaving us your review! We are glad to hear that you think our staff are friendly and professional.
Great service.
Thank you for your review, James!
Wow, what service! Super friendly guy, I think his name was Kim. Incredibly friendly, super quicked fixed the phone in less than 2 hrs. I thoroughly recommend, so great!
I've used the Clerkenwell branch a couple of times and both times they have been great. Friendly and helpful staff. Accommodated my last minute request and fixed my phone in 40 minutes. Great.
Hello, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear how happy you are with our quick service and helpful staff.
I visited the Whitecross Street branch after work last Thursday evening. I had been resigned to having no mobile phone till after the weekend, but Kim leapt into action and repaired the 2 defects on the phone with no fuss. He wanted to make sure the phone was working properly so asked me stay a few minutes so he could see the repair was effective. I really appreciated his expertise, customer service and pleasant manner. It was a revelation to me that getting a phone repaired could be this easy. Previously I have sent phones away to anonymous service centres and waited nervously for days to hear something. Thank you!
(Whitecross) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Alistair, thank you for your five star review! We are glad to hear you found your repair so pleasant and easy.
Very quick and proffesional service. My screen and back cover we replaces in an hour!!
Thank you for your feedback Melissa, we are so glad you found our services helpful.
Excellent service. Niro went above and beyond to accommodate my timings and the result is fab. Thank you.
(Marylebone) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Liza. So glad to hear Niro was able to help you, and thank you for your feedback.
Phone Service Centre is rated 4.95 based on 742 reviews