Phone Service Centre Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Phone Service Centre

About Phone Service Centre: High quality mobile phone repairs while you wait. Visit our website now for locations. 12 month warranty included as standard with all repairs.

marketing@spbuk.com

Tell us how Phone Service Centre made you happy

"Excellent and timely service"
Hi Stephen, thank you for your five star review! It's great to hear from our customers.
"Fast service and helpful guidance on repairing my cracked iPhone screen."
Hello, thank you for your kind words! It is great to hear how fast and helpful you found our service to be. If there is anything we could have done to make your experience five star please let us know at customerrelations@phoneservicecentre.co.uk
"Fantastic service. My phone was repaired on the same day I booked the appointment in under 10 minutes. Very happy customer, 10/10 service."
Hi Serena, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It's great to hear about your quick repair.
"Oleg was extremely helpful and quick, excellent customer service!"
Thank you for your five star review! Oleg will be pleased to hear how happy you are with his service.
"My phone was repaired In 10 minutes. Best service ever"
Thank you for your review Kelly! It's great to hear from you.
"The service was very very quick, the screen has been fixed likes its brand new. Would highly recommend"
Hi Luke, thank you very much for your review and your recommendation! It's great to hear how speedy you found our service.
"Very very helpful,cheerful and gave amazing service. Dealt with my query immediately. Very very happy. Amazing staff"
Hi Bhav, thank you for your fantastic review! It's great to know that you think our service is so amazing and helpful.
"Very quick service and friendly staff"
Hi Richard, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It's great to hear that you found our service quick and our staff friendly.
"Quick and friendly service"
Thank you for your review! It's great to hear about your experience.
"Such a lovely place, the staff are so friendly and helpful. Coming back again if I break my phone😂 I took my phone in personally and got an email 2 hours later saying it was done considering they were very busy."
Hi Phoebe, thank you for your wonderful review and kind words! We are glad to hear how happy you are with our friendly staff and quick repairs.
"Professional team Efficient. Excellent customer service. I would highly recommend"
Hello Anuj, thank you for your review and your recommendation! We are glad to hear that you found our service to be so excellent in all aspects!
"Very friendly and helpful. Replaced my screen whilst I waited and had no issues!"
Thank you for your review, It's great to hear from our happy customers!
"GREAT SERVICE AND QUICK"
Hi Margoth, thank you for letting us know what you thought of our service! It is great to hear what you think.
"Phone fixed quickly"
Hello Ali, thank you for your review!
"Quick and great job"
Hi Ben, thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking time out of your day to let us know what you thought of our service.
"Nice quick and easy service. Staff were really friendly! Would definitely recommend :)"
Thank you for your review and recommendation! It is great to hear how friendly you found our technicians.
"Excellent service at Marylebone store Steven was helpful and ensured we were not overcharged"
Hi Pari, thank you for letting us know what you thought of Steven's service!
"Fast service, friendly and they went out of their way to help get me on my way as fast as possible."
Hi Brett, it is great to hear that you think our service is fast and friendly!
"Used this walk in service via my insurance. Dropped off the iphone screen was fixed in one hour only! Fabulous service with a smile and a good chat with Stephen who surprised us with a very good Spoken Russian. He was class! Thank you so much!"
Hi Elena, thank you for reviewing us, we are glad to hear how fabulous you think we are! Steven will be happy to hear what you have to say about his service.
"Quick and efficient service."
Hello, thank you for your five star review! We are glad to hear that you think our service is quick and efficient.
Phone Service Centre is rated 4.95 based on 734 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access