Phones LTD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Phones LTD

About Phones LTD: Leading price comparison service for finding the cheapest mobile phone deals.

info@phonesltd.co.uk

203 henley road

How would you rate Phones LTD ?

"http://www.phonesltd.co.uk helped me save over £200 on my Samsung S7 Edge deal. I first called my network to get an upgrade price and was amazed at how much they wanted to charge an existing (and loyal!) customer. I found Phones ltd and compared upgrade prices on my network resulting in an excellent deal. Very happy customer!"
J Blackthorn
Verified Reviewer
Glenda Jacobs
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service for finding the cheapest mobile deals, I used them to compare prices for the iPhone 6S and saved over £200!"
Phones LTD is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews