Phones LTD Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Phones LTD

About Phones LTD: Leading price comparison service for finding the cheapest mobile phone deals.

info@phonesltd.co.uk

203 henley road

Tell us how Phones LTD made you happy

Telephone
"It is a scam,I have been scammed. Got a call saying they would renew my contract offering a new phone with the same company(Vodafone),but the wrong type of phone was sent and also the wrong type of mobile phone company(O2 instead of Vodafone).made me sent the phone to a different address and promised the phone I originally ordered would be sent the next day. There is no phone and there is no communication from them. Make sure you cancel your direct debit or the card as they will steal money as well. Be aware!!!"
"It’s a scam stay away save yourself and stay away I was just about to be scammed luckily I didn’t give them the opportunity"
"http://www.phonesltd.co.uk helped me save over £200 on my Samsung S7 Edge deal. I first called my network to get an upgrade price and was amazed at how much they wanted to charge an existing (and loyal!) customer. I found Phones ltd and compared upgrade prices on my network resulting in an excellent deal. Very happy customer!"
"Excellent service for finding the cheapest mobile deals, I used them to compare prices for the iPhone 6S and saved over £200!"
Phones LTD is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews