PhoneConvert Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend PhoneConvert

damon@phoneconvert.co.uk

Phones,Po Box 293

How would you rate PhoneConvert ?

"took a little longer than i thought for payment to reach my account"
"Would just like to thank you for the payment,😁"
Hi,

The wrong account details were supplied and this has been communicated to you. We have resent payment before getting the previous payment back as it has been sent to another persons account that you supplied. Your emails did not suggest this frustration and I am disappointed as we have sent two payment at this current time.

Regards,

Phone Convert
"Got the full price offered and had emails informing me of the status of my phone however it took 5 working days to get the money from when they received my phone not 2 as stated in the initial email."
"Initially wrote a poor review. Upon seeing this, the MD quickly contacted me and the issue was rectified. (Misspelling of email as dress with PayPal payment). Be aware the contact number on their website is not in use - they communicate through live messenger."
"The best prices paid and very quick turn around good service"
"Took longer than expected but I got what they quoted and was in my bank the next day. I made the order on Monday, received the bag on the Wednesday, sent Thursday, got an email on the Monday to say they'd received it. Got an email Thursday to say they were transferring the money, was in my bank Friday. I did email the see if they had received it on the Monday before I got the email, didn't get a reply until Wednesday to say it didn't seem to be on schedule and he would look into it. So it was slower than expected but it was definitely worth the wait as they paid more than anyone else was offering."
"Took a while to sort but once I had contacted them the service was very good and while the offer was reduced I considered it fair."
"Quick and easy to do great"
"No communication from queries but took the risk and got what was promised"
"Very prompt and courteous service, would use them again"
"Had an issues with a faulty product. Issue was resolved within an acceptable time frame."
"There was a delay in payment but the issue has been resolved now and payment has been received in full. I believe the delay was due to a bank issue. Once Damon got back to me I cannot fault the attention I got until it was resolved. Thank you."
"They were quick at sending envelope out and quick at putting money in account"
PhoneConvert is rated 4.49 based on 338 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!