PhoneConvert Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend PhoneConvert

damon@phoneconvert.co.uk

Phones,Po Box 293

How would you rate PhoneConvert ?

"Good service, found it on the net and never used them before but will again."
"Came across this site via google search and I thought I would try it as I read a few negative reviews with other websites and glad I did as they kept me informed and paid me the money."
"Excellent service all around!"
"Sent phone on 2nd January 2018 which was delivered to Phone Convert (confirmed by Royal Mail). Phone Convert claim they haven't received the phone. Now not responding so going to initiate County Court proceedings. Be careful."
"Good work and service."
"Moved across from Spain and needed some cash from this website booked the phone in and used their free post and got money into my paypal account."
"Thank you very much got my money πŸ‘"
"Good and got constant emails with updates."
"Quiet and easy"
"Good service payment took one day longer than expected but got what I wanted."
"The most unprofessional company I have ever dealt with. Would not surprise me if this isn't really a company at all, but one guy (apparently named Will) sat in his bedroom surrounded by phones he has no intention of paying for or posting back to the owners. Am fairly certain the vast majority of the good reviews left on this site are by the company themselves, to combat the ever growing volume of negative reviews. Sent my phone in at the start of December, received a quote for less than initially offered. Queries why quote was lowered but received no reply. Chased them again a couple of weeks later for them ask what my order number was and what the issue was, despite having it on their system. Few back and forth trivial emails. Eventually then said they would send the phone back 2 weeks ago but, alas, I have not received anything. Now February and no money to show, nor phone back in my possession. Have started a small claims court claim because I cannot see them ever willingly returning my phone or sending any money. HIGHLY advise against using this company."
"Quick efficient service, money paid promptly"
"noise free service"
"Very happy with the service they provide πŸ˜ƒ"
"10 items sold and paid for πŸ‘"
"Excellent service"
"Excellent service, cheers"
"Got paid and that’s all I was after, was recommended."
"Got my money and didn't even realise :)"
"got money and didn't even realise was trying to contact them without needing to :)"
PhoneConvert is rated 4.52 based on 305 reviews