PhoneConvert Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend PhoneConvert

damon@phoneconvert.co.uk

Phones,Po Box 293

Tell us how PhoneConvert made you happy

Over a week
"Posted a number of phones and got paid within a few days."
"THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD ... IT IS A SCAM ... DO NOT SEND YOUR PHONE HERE !!! THEY ARE THIEVES AND STOLE MY PHONE AND 7 MONTHS ON NO MONEY THEY HAVE NO PHONE NUMBER DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SEND YOUR PHONE TO THIS COMPANY CHECK THEIR DETAILS ON COMPANIES HOUSE ONLINE"
"👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌"
"👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍"
"Used a few times now and all is good."
"AVOID AT ALL COSTS I entered into a contract with phone convert ltd on 13th October 2018, whereas I sold them a like new iPhone 7 in Excellent condition for £180. This money was to be paid into my bank account. There is no contact number and the one listed is not a real number. no one replies to emails I have received no money from this company. I have chased the MD Damon Mulready who assured me he would send the £180 by BACs. This payment has never been received. I am going around in circles They now claim that Hermes have lost the phone, but cannot provide me with proof of postage or any tracking details or account manager details at Hermes In my opinion this is theft and fraud. The company and MD have been reported to the police, action fraud, trading standards and I am commencing legal proceedings It seems several other customers have had the same issues with non payment and no return of their mobile phones. Total con men, don't use"
Dear Maria,

This is not the case and you have received payment to the account you provided, even though we have not got the phone.

Regards,

Phone Convert
"Used a couple of times and everything was slick"
"Money for a broken iPhone which I had no use for."
"Bought and iPhone in immacualte working order and will look to buy more form them."
"Would be happy to use again."
"Cheque received and concerns and fixed"
"They sorted out and issue and kept me in loop and once all was ok I recieved payment."
"I'm student who needs the money, thanks"
"Both myself and husband sold our phones for a good price."
"Myself and husband sold our phones for a good price."
"Booked in to the website and received a pack which came after a few days. Pack it with the label they provided and found the drop off shop which is easy to find on the website. Then recieved confirmation of the parcel being recieved and recevied my cheque and money. All in all it was good Seen some reviews which worried me but can genuinely say I did not receive a bad service and I can recommend Phone Convert"
"Absolutely disgusted with how I have been treated by this site! They have now had my phone for 4 Weeks. They received my phone on the 25th October at 13:44. The website still shows as "Awaiting Receipt" even though I have sent them the Hermes tracking details and POD! A guy called Will emailed me back and said they would investigate. A week went by and I got no response, so I sent another email with the same information. Will then emailed me back and said they had been "trying to call me to discuss, as the phone was locked to my ICloud account, and they needed me to send over my ICloud account information" NOT ONCE HAD THEY TRIED TO CALL ME!!!!! So that was a lie. I emailed back the same day to say that I had no missed calls from them (the phone number they have for me is correct) and that I completely factory re-set my phone before I sent it back to them, and checked to make sure it worked okay. It wasn't locked to my ICloud account. I also advised I wouldn't provide my personal ICloud account details! I then asked for photographic evidence of what they were seeing on my phone. Another week went by before I got a response to say they would check and come back to me! We are now on the 20/11/2018 and I have had no further response despite sending another 3 emails!!! How can a company treat it's customers like this! WHAT A JOKE! Their telephone number doesn't work, so you can't even call them! I recommend anyone to read these reviews before using this company, as otherwise you will fall into the same trap as the rest of us! FRAUDSTERS!!!"
PhoneConvert is rated 4.40 based on 495 reviews