PhoneConvert Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend PhoneConvert

damon@phoneconvert.co.uk

Phones,Po Box 293

Tell us how PhoneConvert made you happy

Over a week
"I sent my phone in June and, despite promises of payment, I'm still awaiting payment. I would advise others to be very wary of dealing with Phone Convert. I am liaising with Trading Standards about what to do next. The one star given is only because there's no option to go lower. Avoid at all costs."
"Sold iPhone 6 but got it turned out to be a 6s and I got the correct payment thanks."
"Sold an iPhone 6 but it ended up being a 6s and they paid the extra 👍"
"Great money for my iPhone 8"
"Epic sold iPhone 8 brand new and got some pounds."
"Quick and efficent"
"Quick and efficent"
"Use with my company often with my business and keep getting good service."
"Money received."
"Positive experience received today and paid today."
"My friend Judy recommended Phone Convert and I'm glad she did they provided free post and quick payment which is great."
"Ace decision to use them."
"Excellent ,prompt service"
"received a good service."
"I own my own business and use them regulary"
"Happy with the service I recieved"
"I sent two phones to this company a Samsung Galaxy S8 & S9. I received the trade pack very quickly via Royal Mail First Class I then sent them both and they arrived two days later at the company and they confirmed via email they arrived. they started testing on Friday afternoon one one phone and then the other turned up a few days later via Hermes. The testing procedure took a long time and didn't finish until Wednesday, where I then got an email saying there was an issue and I got offered a reduced amount for both phones and I immediately accepted their offers and this was late Wednesday afternoon. then it came to Thursday, when I expected payment to be made but it wasn't just said awaiting payment and and then Thursday late afternoon I got a email saying both payments have been made, so I checked my account as bank transfer should be instant but sometimes takes upto two hours, still I have received no payment for my phone's. I have contacted them numerous times via email and phone calls but I get no responses to anything. I'm hoping I will hear back now !!!"
"Quick service thank you"
"I keep using phone convert and have had one issue. It was fixed promptly and efficiently so I have continued to use them."
"Was slightly longer by a day but all went well and I got a good price so will use again."
PhoneConvert is rated 4.48 based on 386 reviews