PhoneConvert Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend PhoneConvert

damon@phoneconvert.co.uk

Phones,Po Box 293

How would you rate PhoneConvert ?

GAnand Iyer
"Excellent ,prompt service"
"received a good service."
"I own my own business and use them regulary"
"Happy with the service I recieved"
Nathan Dann
Verified Buyer
"I sent two phones to this company a Samsung Galaxy S8 & S9. I received the trade pack very quickly via Royal Mail First Class I then sent them both and they arrived two days later at the company and they confirmed via email they arrived. they started testing on Friday afternoon one one phone and then the other turned up a few days later via Hermes. The testing procedure took a long time and didn't finish until Wednesday, where I then got an email saying there was an issue and I got offered a reduced amount for both phones and I immediately accepted their offers and this was late Wednesday afternoon. then it came to Thursday, when I expected payment to be made but it wasn't just said awaiting payment and and then Thursday late afternoon I got a email saying both payments have been made, so I checked my account as bank transfer should be instant but sometimes takes upto two hours, still I have received no payment for my phone's. I have contacted them numerous times via email and phone calls but I get no responses to anything. I'm hoping I will hear back now !!!"
Sarah Boyle
Verified Buyer
"Quick service thank you"
Jenny.maddison
Unverified Reviewer
"I keep using phone convert and have had one issue. It was fixed promptly and efficiently so I have continued to use them."
"Was slightly longer by a day but all went well and I got a good price so will use again."
"Sold some phones and all was good."
"Sold some phones and all is good"
Nathan Harrison
Verified Reviewer
"I still haven’t received pavement for my phones that I sent and have had no contact from anyone via email or the letter I sent in over 3 months now. Worst company I have ever dealt with in my life!!"
Jane Vockins
Verified Reviewer
"Stole my phone ignoring my calls and emails scam company tell lies rubbish false company have reported to trading standards and have starred legal proceedings against this company"
Dear Jane,

Your item was returned to you but an investigation has been opened by Hermes as to why you have not received it as they have claimed differently. Once this has been confirmed I will of course resolve it.

Regards,

Phone Convert
"Great company to deal with and quality products 5 star service"
"Very good and very kind"
"Bought very good items for the family and will use again"
"Would recommend and use again."
"Best price for my handset"
"Best price for my phone."
"Took a couple of days longer than expected but got the best price for my iPhone X"
"Excellent service and payment"
PhoneConvert is rated 4.51 based on 294 reviews