PhoneConvert Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend PhoneConvert

damon@phoneconvert.co.uk

Phones,Po Box 293

Tell us how PhoneConvert made you happy

Over a week
"Sent a phone to them on the 23/10/18 and had confirmation of delivery via the Hermes website but had to email phoneconvert on 1/11/18 to ask why the device status hadn’t updated to which they replied it had been received. I then didn’t hear anything for nearly 2 weeks so emailed again on the 12/11/18 and got a reply on the 13/11/18 asking if I had received their previous email about removing iCloud lock which I had not received. I checked the iCloud lock via iCloud.com and removed anything which may stop them using the phone. I then waited again until 21/11/18 to ask what was happening and they replied the next day asking if I’d removed from iCloud, I replied I had and I got a message saying they are waiting for it to delete now. I heard nothing for 3 days so emailed saying I need to recieve money today or return my phone my phone and got and email saying that iCloud is a huge issue for them because they ‘cannot access or reset the phone and can be blocked at anytime’ even though they had confirmed they had accessed the phone and were deleting anything on it. I’m still waiting for my phone back and have not had a reply to an email I sent 6/12/18. These guys are clearly scammers, doing the same thing to multiple customers and lying through their teeth. I sent my phone to them thinking it would be quick and convenient but there’s been nothing quick or convenient about any of this. AVOID AT ALL COSTS"
"Sent a second phone and again everything was fine."
"All paid the same day with no hassle"
"Paid same day and didn't need to contact them."
"Excellent service was paid same day."
"Posted a number of phones and got paid within a few days."
"THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD ... IT IS A SCAM ... DO NOT SEND YOUR PHONE HERE !!! THEY ARE THIEVES AND STOLE MY PHONE AND 7 MONTHS ON NO MONEY THEY HAVE NO PHONE NUMBER DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SEND YOUR PHONE TO THIS COMPANY CHECK THEIR DETAILS ON COMPANIES HOUSE ONLINE"
"👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌"
"👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍"
"Used a few times now and all is good."
"AVOID AT ALL COSTS I entered into a contract with phone convert ltd on 13th October 2018, whereas I sold them a like new iPhone 7 in Excellent condition for £180. This money was to be paid into my bank account. There is no contact number and the one listed is not a real number. no one replies to emails I have received no money from this company. I have chased the MD Damon Mulready who assured me he would send the £180 by BACs. This payment has never been received. I am going around in circles They now claim that Hermes have lost the phone, but cannot provide me with proof of postage or any tracking details or account manager details at Hermes In my opinion this is theft and fraud. The company and MD have been reported to the police, action fraud, trading standards and I am commencing legal proceedings It seems several other customers have had the same issues with non payment and no return of their mobile phones. Total con men, don't use"
Dear Maria,

This is not the case and you have received payment to the account you provided, even though we have not got the phone.

Regards,

Phone Convert
"Used a couple of times and everything was slick"
"Great got payment on time"
"Money for a broken iPhone which I had no use for."
"Bought and iPhone in immacualte working order and will look to buy more form them."
"Would be happy to use again."
"Cheque received and concerns and fixed"
"Everything was fine."
"They sorted out and issue and kept me in loop and once all was ok I recieved payment."
"Nice and easy"