PhoneConvert Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend PhoneConvert

damon@phoneconvert.co.uk

Phones,Po Box 293

How would you rate PhoneConvert ?

"Cant get in touch with the company. Still awaiting payment. Awful customer service. Avoid."
"I sent in my phone and was told it was damaged I queried the damage they were unable to provide proof. proceeded to ignore me for a week. in the end i just accepted the quote. as it was too difficult to actually get a hold of anyone. if your phone is actually worth any reasonable amount of money. avoid! i noted the value following the so called damage matched that days price for trade in of my phone and not the value they offered a few days ago. unreliable and difficult to get a hold off."
"With regards to previous review, cheque received today. Obviously happier but suggest that the company sorts out its communication issues."
"I sent my phone in June and, despite promises of payment, I'm still awaiting payment. I would advise others to be very wary of dealing with Phone Convert. I am liaising with Trading Standards about what to do next. The one star given is only because there's no option to go lower. Avoid at all costs."
"Do not use this company! Absolute joke of a company! Still waiting over a month for them to receive my phone! Contacted several times had no response! Asked them for a contact number no response! Will be taking this further!"
"Sold iPhone 6 but got it turned out to be a 6s and I got the correct payment thanks."
"Sold an iPhone 6 but it ended up being a 6s and they paid the extra 👍"
"Great money for my iPhone 8"
"Epic sold iPhone 8 brand new and got some pounds."
"Quick and efficent"
"Quick and efficent"
"Use with my company often with my business and keep getting good service."
"Money received."
"Positive experience received today and paid today."
"My friend Judy recommended Phone Convert and I'm glad she did they provided free post and quick payment which is great."
"Ace decision to use them."
"Excellent ,prompt service"
"received a good service."
"I own my own business and use them regulary"
"Happy with the service I recieved"
PhoneConvert is rated 4.47 based on 310 reviews