PhoneConvert Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend PhoneConvert

damon@phoneconvert.co.uk

Phones,Po Box 293

How would you rate PhoneConvert ?

"Don’t appear to be having a very good experience I sent my phone in agreed the price the payment of a Chuquisaca meant to be sent out according to team and conditions they are sent the same day you agree price and by. 1st class that was in October the 1st on the 9th infilled in an in-line form to say hadn’t received payment was asked to verify address which I did and still haven’t recived cheque a further 6 days later I emailed re patment not arrived and not even had the decency to reply so this company now has my phone and I’m Out of pocket"
Hi,

accepted you did not receive the cheque and w requested your bank details so we could transfer payment. This was sent on the 10th with no response.

Regards,

Phone convert
"Avoid. Have had my phone for over two weeks. Claim to have sent quote to me which I never received. Now no contact at all when asking to resend quote. Still have my phone and no money. Avoid at all costs"
"Used a few now and as good as any"
"Got the money that was owed thank you."
"Sold my bag of broken phones and got a decent price."
"Little sceptical at first but I would recommend now."
"Great work and pleasure"
"Can’t complain"
"Got my new iPhone with the trade :)"
"Sent a couple of phones and paid for both all seems good."
"Sent in my broken iPhone 7 and had an email to clear the icloud and once I did I got paid."
"5 emails sent requesting update on phone not one reply requested payment or return of phone still nothing. Fortunately I work for a legal company so they have advised me to take further action. It's appalling companies can cheat you out of your belongings like this. Very bad experience and an unprofessional company so all beware don't be fooled. I gave all the evidence to go forward and make a case to resolve this matter."
Hi,

As explained your package turned up empty, we have contacted the courier company who is waiting for your response?

Regards,

Phone convert
"Sold my Samsung for the best price on the comparison site and got paid but probably took slightly longer than expected."
"👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍"
"👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍"
"My brother recommended them and so I used it and all was good."
"Good and helpful thanks"
"All good and helpful thanks."
"I am horrified to see some recent reviews saying phone convert have stolen their phone. I have been trying to get my phone back from them for weeks. They committed to sending it back but haven’t sent it. I keep chasing and they will sometimes reply with a reassuring email which gives you hope but they don’t send the phone. This is scandalous, illegal and the way they communicate to give you a false sense of security is immoral and unkind. Do not use this company!"
"Do not use! Absolute joke of a company! Will Not pay you your money! You will get ignored by will on emails and now I am getting ignored my Damon who is the director on emails! They have no contact number so you can contact them goes to show how much of a coward they are! Keep reporting to trading standards and action fraud! Please stay away from this company They will probs delete this review along with my other ones they have deleted."
PhoneConvert is rated 4.49 based on 364 reviews