pheonixus.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend pheonixus.io

Tell us how pheonixus.io made you happy
I need to admit that Pheonixus is my first brokerage so I don't have anything to compare it with. From what I know normally people running into dishonest brokerages deal with problems with orders executions, charts manipulations and withdrawals. From what I see, charts are exactly same as everywhere else so I don't think they manipulate prices. Withdrawals work fine too. The last one was completed within 10 minutes after request and I don't know what they can do to make this result better. I spend more time waiting at supermarket cash desk. Nothing to complain about so far. Really.
Perdí 93,000 Euro con una compañía de estafas. Simplemente tomaron mi dinero y desaparecieron. He estado buscando una solución durante meses y de repente mi amigo me dijo que tenía Pheonixus. Gracias a su programa de recuperación recuperé mi capital perdido. P.S: Intente contactar a la Sra. Knut, ella también sabe cómo hacer que todos los instrumentos funcionen.
The company is good but it tooks me 1 week to withdraw my profits.
I see a lot of stories here but i will cut it short. Excellent company, good support, fast withdrawal.
My first contact was with Chelsea Cooper. She said that i can make profit but i didn't believe because i have had a lot of bad experiences. My biggest doubt was that i could not be able to withdraw. I decided to take my last chance and after this i promised myself that i would never make another investment in trading. I still remember when she said: Let's bet that in a short time you will earn more than your pension. I laughed and we went on with the bet. Suprisingly i lost, the bet, but i count more than 12 pensions in profits today. I suggested Pheonixus to all my friends now. Thank you Pheonixus!! Thank you Chelsea!!
Excellent service! I am opening this "Reviews.io" account and will bear their email promotions just to let everyone know about my awesome experience so far with this company! I repeat, so far and it has been 9 months already. I was part of their promotion and i won the third prize "Paid vacations for couple". Greetings from Brasil! Ralph, Boris and Kimberly all exceptionally skilled financiars. 5 stars definitively. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Nimeni on Janita Lehtola. Olen 53-vuotias. Olen leski enkä ole hyvä tekniikka-asioissa. Olen lukenut Internetissä paljon kaupankäyntiä ja bitcoineja koskevia asioita ja ajattelin, että se voisi olla mielenkiintoista, jos yritän. Ensimmäinen kontaktini Pheonixuksen kanssa oli toukokuussa. Englannini kieleni ei ole kovin hyvä ja pelkäsin vähän aloittaa liiketoimintaa heidän kanssaan. Rouva Collins selitti minulle kaiken helposti ja hitaasti. Nyt ymmärrän myös kaupankäynnin ja nosin vasta lokakuussa 9700 €. Kiitos rouva Collins.
As a 61 years old that i am, i never thought i could make money online because i don't have good skils on technology. I started with Phoenixus in June and my account manager Mr.Hoffmann supported me a lot. Today i have my own Volvo S60 and im still making profits everyday. Thank you Pheonixus.
Best company, best mobile application, best support! Only in 7 months i have earn more than 180.000€. I can have access easily in my mobile and i can check my profits in a real time. I have open also a Savings Account with them which results more successful than my bank. I would recommend Phoenixus to everyone. Definitively 5 Starts
Gott sällskap Vänlig och hjälpsam personal, trevlig och enkel transaktion. 4 stjärnor eftersom jag var tvungen att vänta 3 dagar för att få mina vinster på mitt bankkonto.
Joined a few weeks ago, they really seem to know what they're talking about, great analysis which is extremely helpful for anyone who is learning to trade. Also they provide great support and seem genuinely happy to help you with any of your trading needs. I've withdraw my profit twice and looking forward to earn more.
The best company ever. If you know how to work in the right way you will surely make money. trading is art either you know it or you don't.
Hello everyone. My name is Marja, As single mom and immigrant it was to hard for me to afford monthly expenses because i must be focus on my son and it's to hard to find a mini job. I have searched on google how to make money from home. My first contact with Pheonixus was this year in June. To be honest i though it was a joke when Mr.Antonov told me that i can gain more than 2000 Euro in a week and i was a bit suspicious. After i joined Pheonixus and i upgrade my account from Silver to Gold things were getting clear. Mr.Antonov learned me alot from market and today i can even do trade by myself. Ps. I am not here to do recommendation because each one of us is mature enough to make the right right choice. I just want to share with you my experience. Good luck! Thank you Pheonixus.
I like it, already made some profit looking forward for more. I would recommend to all, I would give 5 stars but withdrawal takes 2 days, so 4 stars are good enough i think.
Happy and Satisfied! I am not very goodon writing reviews but I took the time to write a review for this great brokerage. They are professional and very effective on what they do. I have had the luck to work with Jonathan McGuire for more than 2 years, he has become more like a friend to me, managing all my finances and satisfying all my financial needs as well as building me a good savings account. Jonathan, if you see this, I want to thank you here as well for the 1000 time! Definitely 5 stars!
pheonixus.io is rated 4.73 based on 15 reviews