pheonixus.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend pheonixus.io

Tell us how pheonixus.io made you happy
All good reviews here are fake. Some ten days ago there were many reviews praising brokers by names. Most of "reviewers" were from Croatia, one from Singapur, single mom from GB, one person investing his last dollars. Now all those reviews are wiped off and on their web page an agreement popped up along with terms of use and anti-loundry policy. Ridiculous. This brokerage company is champion in nothing else but in manipulation.
Absolute Conmen dont put any money in i am trying to find where they are so i can go around there and r-p there f--king heads off
Hey folks. Run away from this company as soon as possible. Kimberly Collins, Oliver Hansen, Antonov, Hoffman. All fake and unregistered. Who knows maybe same persons will appear to you with different names. Just look at their web and things will get clear to you. Forget about gold account, consider your money as your own gold and run away.
I can´t whitdraw, I just come to a blind link, it looks like a scam.
Jedini problem je što nemaju hrvatski govornik.
withdraw takes a few days
good profits but had a problem with my withdrawal it took 48 hours
slow support but i have a contact number from them,also my bitcoin wallet and have access to it 24/7.
too long for the account manager to call.
on the advertisment when i registered on bitcoin code i saw that i will make 10.000 euro a week. then this company called and was very honest about the fact that this cant happened because it takes time and money / investing. I am doing safe trading now and small profits.
Deception!!!!!!
I open my account with this company. After when I put money on my account nobody contact with me
The company is good but it tooks me 1 week to withdraw my profits.
pheonixus.io is rated 1.77 based on 13 reviews