PhD Supplements Reviews

of reviewers recommend PhD Supplements
Read PhD Supplements Reviews

01928571677

Tell us how PhD Supplements made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Was very happy with my order. It came quick and since itvwas a large order they even threw in a 12 pack of phd flapjack bars

My favourite so far is the bcca fruit punch. Gives me energy and is very refreshing

Currently gaining muscle and shredding fat
Great product, great services and really quick delivery. Highly recommend PhD.
made a huge difference to the arthritic knees - thanks
Delivery was quick, although the packaging was damaged the products inside were fine (I think the damage to the box was down to dpd, not PhD).
Quick service and awesome tasting Chocolate Brownie protein bars! Top work guys.
Everything in general all produts are amazing
flavour, quality of service and fast delivery
Great service quick delivery great price. Tried products in the past and happy to continue using them
Quick delivery, excellent
First impression is very good! Also great to receive the free gift x20 flapjack bars .....nice idea
thanks !
I tried some samples of various flavours as wasn't sure whether I would like them. Lots of 'off the shelf' protein shakes are just too sweet for me, and some just plain slimy in texture. Loved these though! Strawberry and Chocolate are delicious. I have them with skimmed milk, and they are just like melted ice-cream. Bonus - higher protein and lower sugars than most other protein shakes. I am using the Diet Whey to help lose weight and would recommend. I am not sure I would like them with water, but that's just me. I bought two bags and both ziplock 'thingies' broke, no biggie as can transfer to something else. Apart from that brill!
PhD products are always high quality and generally taste good vs. other brands. Always lots of new innovation to try, often with offers as an incentive which is generally necessary for me to trial unless i have been recommended them or read a good article about a product
Fantastic service with super quick delivery - thoroughly recommend.
Great products, great taste and fast delivery!
always used PhD good products reasonable price always quick delivery

5stars
Good product and delivered in 2days.
I'm using diet whey and diet whey lean,both products are excellent and have given me great results.
I have tried salted caramel,Belgian chocolate,strawberry and vanilla all are great flavours.
Also using burn pre work out that does the job,all products are excellent quality and do what they are supposed to.0
Excellent service, high quality, top end products, great discounts and really treated well as a customer. Always buy direct from PHD, much cheaper than high street. Recommend to anyone looking for nutritional training support.
Easy to order fast service and very quick delivery
PhD Supplements is rated 4.54 based on 725 reviews