PhD Supplements Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend PhD Supplements

Tell us how PhD Supplements made you happy

"Excellent website/info, good product prices and great supplements. Highly recommended."
"is very good"
"Taste great. Best protein shake on market. Fast delivery. Good price."
"Since using PhD I have managed to loose almost 6stone alongside a healthy diet and fitness regime, these products have helped me recover and loose weight also helping to build lean muscle at the same time!"
"The taste. I ordered three different flavours and they all taste overly sweet with a bitter aftertaste as though they contain a crazy amount of artificial sweeteners. Almost undrinkable."
Hi, thank you for your review.
We are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your purchase.
Our aim is to provide products that are the best in taste and quality, so we will pass your feedback over to our development team.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact a member of our team and we will do all we can to help.
Kind regards, Team PhD
"Top product!"
"Excellent quality and flavour. Speedy delivery and well packed. Good price if you can get a nice discount ;)"
"Best tasting protein Powder and incredible texture like nothing else on the market"
"Good price very tasty good nutritional content"
"Top quality PhD pertain powder. Love it and delivery was very good."
"Easy ordering process, fast shipping, good product. Bought this for a family member and they said the strawberry flavour is nice."
"I lost weight."
"Good quality great taste. PDP delivery service was dissapointment."
"Excellent offer and punctual delivery. Brilliant!"
"I’ve tries a few different companies now when it comes to protein shakes but the flavour is by far the best from PhD! This is also my first time having BCAA’s and once again the flavour is fantastic. Have recommended to a few people now!"
"It was yummy! Made it will milk and it tasted like a good old milk shake ! Stopped my cravings of having a tub of ice cream or actual milk shake . I got the salted caramel , heavenly scented. Recommended !"
"Was very happy with my order. It came quick and since itvwas a large order they even threw in a 12 pack of phd flapjack bars My favourite so far is the bcca fruit punch. Gives me energy and is very refreshing Currently gaining muscle and shredding fat"
"Great product, great services and really quick delivery. Highly recommend PhD."
"made a huge difference to the arthritic knees - thanks"
"Delivery was quick, although the packaging was damaged the products inside were fine (I think the damage to the box was down to dpd, not PhD)."
PhD Supplements is rated 4.54 based on 725 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access