PhD Supplements Reviews

Read PhD Supplements Reviews

01928571677

Tell us how PhD Supplements made you happy
Perfect service
Great taste without being too creamy.
Great flavours of powders
Amazing products and fast delivery! Will order again soon. THANK YOU :)
I struggle to get the nutrients I need for my gym training and usually end up buying cheap supplements and continuously get disappointed. I found out about PHD from a friend and had a look expecting it to be the same old expensive fad. I WAS WRONG. The price of the product was cheaper than most in the market and it arrived on a Sunday, two days after ordering. This never happens. I was reluctant at first when I mixed the product as it gave off a very sweet smell which is usually akin to a cheap chemical taste. Again, I WAS WRONG. The taste was amazing, similar to a tropical milk shake, no mixing issues and no grit at the bottom of the mixer. Not only did it taste amazing but it also worked well. PHD nutrition recovery really helped me bounce back form an intense chest and back day followed by a triathlon training session. Keep up the good work.
Ordered at 2pm and arrived next day, excellent service
Arrived on time
I was looking for a low sugar, low carb protein powder and came across PhD diet whey. I’ve tried the vanilla cream and Belgian chocolate flavours. They mix up easily in a shaker cup. I tried the vanilla flavour with water and found it really sweet so the second time I mixed it with water and unsweetened almond milk and found it tasted much nicer like that. I prefer the chocolate powder with unsweetened but milk too. It’s edpecially nice with hazelnut milk. Yum!
Very good creatine,feel strong during workout,great taste of protein shake..
Always quick delivery, plenty of info on products.
fast delivery and product exactly as described
The products taste great and deliver the nutrition I require in an easy to use format.
i am happy with phd supplements also with excellect service . i wish give us like samples of protein or bcca to try it before buy . for example if i buy protien u should give me sample of prework out or bcca to try if ok or not .. also i wish u have store for t shirts for phd . thank you.
Excellent product and delivery service
Exceptionally fast service.
Their customer service is excellent as is their quick response to any order that I have placed. They are always very happy to help with any queries that I have re products and special offers. I been using them now for a couple of years as my only provider of supplements and also highly recommend to anyone that I know who uses these kind of products.
PhD have worked hard to make their range of supplements as straight forward as possible. The advantages of one product over another are easily understood. Their customer service is also excellent.
Best prices compared to other sites and order came next day! Very impressed with service and products are great!!
Quick reliable service for quality products, fantastic.
I'm very happy! Good company,great product!
PhD Supplements is rated 4.54 based on 725 reviews