PhD Supplements Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend PhD Supplements

Tell us how PhD Supplements made you happy

"Hi, I find the supplements really good. If you could produce supplement capsules that don't have meat gelatine in them, I bring up this issue because I'm a Muslim, meat gelatine isn't permissible to consume, fish gelatine is fine. Would be beneficial if you could do meal replacements in the men's range, some of us have lifestyles where a meal replacement would be beneficial at times."
"Great customer service I rang up to add a drinks shaker onto the order and they said it would be added free which has made me highly likely to repeat purchase Dan"
"Taste and value when the offers are applied"
"Easy to make, taste good and can see results"
"Excellent range of products. Good profile of ingredients and amount per serving (eg grams of leucine etc). Fast, free delivery with min spend. Nice student discount. Prices match competitors. Often include free gifts. Loyalty points are a good incentive."
"Quick delivery and fantastic taste the suppiment has."
"Free delivery and very quick (arrived the next day)! Reasonable price for the products and good range available."
"Best tasting protein bars I’ve tried"
"Great taste, grey product, good price, fast delivery"
"Perfect service"
"Unfortunately the taste and consistency of your products have changed and it's worse than it used to be. Usually I order Growth Factor Mass and these days it's not tasty and it's very thick. Not a good experience when drinking."
Hi, thank you for your review.
We are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your purchase.
Our aim is to provide products that are the best in taste and quality, so we will pass your feedback over to our development team.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact a member of our team and we will do all we can to help.
Kind regards, Team PhD
"Great taste without being too creamy."
"Speedy delivery & always my go to per workout. Only comment would be that the delivery box it came in would have fit 5 times what I ordered.."
"Great flavours of powders"
"Amazing products and fast delivery! Will order again soon. THANK YOU :)"
"I struggle to get the nutrients I need for my gym training and usually end up buying cheap supplements and continuously get disappointed. I found out about PHD from a friend and had a look expecting it to be the same old expensive fad. I WAS WRONG. The price of the product was cheaper than most in the market and it arrived on a Sunday, two days after ordering. This never happens. I was reluctant at first when I mixed the product as it gave off a very sweet smell which is usually akin to a cheap chemical taste. Again, I WAS WRONG. The taste was amazing, similar to a tropical milk shake, no mixing issues and no grit at the bottom of the mixer. Not only did it taste amazing but it also worked well. PHD nutrition recovery really helped me bounce back form an intense chest and back day followed by a triathlon training session. Keep up the good work."
"Ordered at 2pm and arrived next day, excellent service"
"Arrived on time"
"I was looking for a low sugar, low carb protein powder and came across PhD diet whey. I’ve tried the vanilla cream and Belgian chocolate flavours. They mix up easily in a shaker cup. I tried the vanilla flavour with water and found it really sweet so the second time I mixed it with water and unsweetened almond milk and found it tasted much nicer like that. I prefer the chocolate powder with unsweetened but milk too. It’s edpecially nice with hazelnut milk. Yum!"
"Very good creatine,feel strong during workout,great taste of protein shake.."
PhD Supplements is rated 4.54 based on 725 reviews