PhD Supplements Reviews

of reviewers recommend PhD Supplements
Read PhD Supplements Reviews

01928571677

Tell us how PhD Supplements made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Ordering was easy, it didn't take long to arrive, and the stuff actually works.
Couldn't have asked for more with this, so 5 stars.
Everything top.
Best all in one shake ive ever had been using it for years now and always get best results
Currently working on my fitness intensely, I participate in kick boxing and my aim is to become a good standard fighter. I'm using PHD to aid with muscle repair and to get that extra protein into my diet as it can be quite tricky being a vegetarian. So far I've been drinking it for a week and my aches and pains are getting easier and my performance is better. So far so good :)
Also the products showed up within 48 hours! Amazing.
The packaging is not wasteful, fast delivery, free delivery and good quality protein powders that have good numbers
Taste is good delivery is quick making a difference to my lifestyle.
I have used PhD supplements for 3 years now and I won't use anything else, Tastes great, mixes easy and great results. Love it
Great product range , great tastes and great prices .
Mixability and flavour (choc cookie) are great. It's very good quality as certified which I like. I wish there was a bigger size.
Great quality, great price!
Really good value for money, Great products quality and super fast free delivery
Quick hassle free service, great product.
Hi, I find the supplements really good. If you could produce supplement capsules that don't have meat gelatine in them, I bring up this issue because I'm a Muslim, meat gelatine isn't permissible to consume, fish gelatine is fine. Would be beneficial if you could do meal replacements in the men's range, some of us have lifestyles where a meal replacement would be beneficial at times.
Great customer service I rang up to add a drinks shaker onto the order and they said it would be added free which has made me highly likely to repeat purchase

Dan
Taste and value when the offers are applied
Excellent range of products. Good profile of ingredients and amount per serving (eg grams of leucine etc). Fast, free delivery with min spend. Nice student discount. Prices match competitors. Often include free gifts. Loyalty points are a good incentive.
Quick delivery and fantastic taste the suppiment has.
Free delivery and very quick (arrived the next day)! Reasonable price for the products and good range available.
Best tasting protein bars I’ve tried
Great taste, grey product, good price, fast delivery
PhD Supplements is rated 4.54 based on 725 reviews