PhD Supplements Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend PhD Supplements

Tell us how PhD Supplements made you happy

"Quality products and excellent delivery time"
"Bought the chocolate diet whey and bars package. My first time of buying these products and they are very good. Powder mixes well, especially with frozen fruit and milk in the blender! He bars are good and filling. Would definitely buy again"
"Been using PHD Supplements for a few years and have always been happy with the service and products."
"Good trustworthy company to deal with. Quality products with good prices and fast delivery also lots of promo codes with cracking deals and free goodies. Recommend."
"Not sure the item I'm reviewing. Everything I have received is very good. Some supplements take a while to build up so no comment on them yet but powders work very well"
"Super fast next day delivery and a great product. Easily the tastiest protein shake on the market."
"Ordering was easy, it didn't take long to arrive, and the stuff actually works. Couldn't have asked for more with this, so 5 stars."
"Everything top."
"The taste of the supplement itself is very sickening. Ive mixed it as directed and with less that directed too and the taste is not good."
Hi, thank you for your review.
We are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your purchase.
Our aim is to provide products that are the best in taste and quality, so we will pass your feedback over to our development team.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact a member of our team and we will do all we can to help.
Kind regards, Team PhD
"Best all in one shake ive ever had been using it for years now and always get best results"
"Currently working on my fitness intensely, I participate in kick boxing and my aim is to become a good standard fighter. I'm using PHD to aid with muscle repair and to get that extra protein into my diet as it can be quite tricky being a vegetarian. So far I've been drinking it for a week and my aches and pains are getting easier and my performance is better. So far so good :) Also the products showed up within 48 hours! Amazing."
"Failed to deliver 3 times in one week, I asked for the parcel to be left with any neighbour but the delivery driver did not even attempt to. I would not use this company again."
Hi Jason,
Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear you are dissatisfied on this occasion.
I have had a look in to your query and can see that we dispatched your order on the same day it was received, to ensure next day delivery and then following this, DPD attempted delivery on three occasions but neither yourself or your neighbour were available to sign for this.
Unfortunately, we are unable to control the actions of the delivery driver and ask that they try various neighbour's doors, however, the DPD service does ensure notifications containing tracking details are sent out to all customers, so that you are able to keep an eye on your order and ensure someone is available to accept this.
Following the failed deliveries, DPD have returned your parcel back to PhD and your refund has been processed, as requested.
However, if you remain dissatisfied and would like further assistance, please be sure to let a member of our team know and we will do all we can to help.
Kind regards,
Team PhD
"The packaging is not wasteful, fast delivery, free delivery and good quality protein powders that have good numbers"
"Taste is good delivery is quick making a difference to my lifestyle."
"I have used PhD supplements for 3 years now and I won't use anything else, Tastes great, mixes easy and great results. Love it"
"Great product range , great tastes and great prices ."
"Mixability and flavour (choc cookie) are great. It's very good quality as certified which I like. I wish there was a bigger size."
"Great quality, great price!"
"Really good value for money, Great products quality and super fast free delivery"
"Quick hassle free service, great product."
PhD Supplements is rated 4.54 based on 725 reviews