PhD Supplements Reviews

47 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

01928571677

How would you rate PhD Supplements?

Mark
Unverified Reviewer

An absolute joke. I ordered and paid for 70 GBP worth of PhD iso 7 and after a week when nothing came I called customer care at PHD supplements. They promised to investigate and come back. A week later nothing so I called their sales. Same promise and same no reply and no explanation. Got to their finance department for a refund. ????? AVOID!!!
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery. The BEST supplement company around for quality, taste and price!
Verified Buyer

I was recommended the PHD diet whey shake by a gym buddy. I started to have shake lunch time as a meal substitute for approx. 4 times a week, i have lost weight as a bonus i did not feel hungry, tried strawberry which is delicious have now purchased Belgian chocolate...
Jacqui Hay
Verified Buyer

The shakes have flavour which makes them enjoyable to drink
Denis Sepp
Verified Buyer

If you use as on description, it's work
Sharon Stein
Verified Buyer

PhD supplements continue to develop and sell great products. The protein water I have just purchased is another great product.
Verified Buyer

The customer service team were very helpful and fast to deal with any problems. Would deffinatly recommend
Ian Turner

Good quality

Fast delivery
Excellent product
Verified Buyer

I love the freebies and discounts sent in promotional emails - which have made it more affordable for me and more worth my while. The packaging is premium, super soft bags, and great tubs. The quality of protein Isolate is unreal - its so fine, it never clumps together so you get nasty balls of powder experiences with other brands. The taste is great and its not sickly at all!! I find myself unscrewing my lid to catch the last drop! I also bought diet protein, which i can't wait to try in the sculpting summer months - i'm so excited by the low carbs and all the amino acids a generally great ingredients! Thanks PhD for getting me excited about supplements for the first ever time.

I see results after 3 days
Stephen James
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery, great results, amazing taste
Verified Buyer

It arrived very quickly and everything's in good place.
Verified Buyer

I have a few protein shakes and this was exactly like the first one used very happy with this
Warren Gibson
Verified Buyer

Easy to deal with, great products and quick dispatch
I contacted them due to a discount not being applied right and they sorted it straight away and refunded me with no issues
Paul Marriner
Verified Buyer

Quicker results, stronger faster and also happy with my promotional freebies 👍
Verified Buyer

Ultra quick delivery and a really great product, I use it every day now!
Robert Alam
Verified Buyer

I have not received the order yet....
Verified Buyer

great products, next day delivery service great. all you need online.

Taste, fast delivery. Excellent product