PhD Supplements Reviews

of reviewers recommend PhD Supplements
Read PhD Supplements Reviews

01928571677

Tell us how PhD Supplements made you happy
Great priducts and efficient online process. Well done.
excellent supplements, high quality, affordable and fast results. Would definitely continue using them!
PhD Lean Degree top fat burner while training and if used with a good diet and exercise .
Great stuff
I bought PhD natural whey, strawberry flavour and can honestly say that i have never tasted more grouse whey or protein. Not even close to strawberry flavour and its also bitter. I even made a shake with fresh strawberries and milk to improve the flavour, still bitter and so artificial...
and I did put the correct amount of whey...
I did always like PhD brand, but this product is just something that shouldn't be on shelves...
Hi, thank you for your review.
We are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your purchase.
Our aim is to provide products that are the best in taste and quality, so we will pass your feedback over to our development team.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact a member of our team and we will do all we can to help.
Kind regards, Team PhD
PhD Supplements are a great company. Not only are the vegan products fantastic - this is something i need to due to various food intolerances - but their customer service is equally excellent. I received the incorrect order but it was swiftly corrected with no excuses just action to correct the issue. I had the pleasure of dealing with a young lady called Laura Beet who went beyond the call of duty to rectify the problem as quickly as possible! I will always recommend your company!
Tastes really good. I've never took protein before and hear quite a few people saying they hate drinking it. But would definitely recommend the vanilla creme one. It's like a milkshake :) and that's it mixed with water!! I've started taking it alongside personal training so I am looking forward to seeing results.
Tastes great, mixes great, eliminates my want to snack, already seen improvements. Amazing. Best decision I’ve made.
The protein bars I received were absolutely gorgeous, hence the reason I've bought them. Unfortunately the free water bottle that PhD presented me with has a hole in it so it's not usable.
The taste is disquisting.
Hi, thank you for your review.
We are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your purchase.
Kind regards, Team PhD
easy to drink, not too filling like other shakes can be. Tastes good too. Will defo buy again.
Great service. Fast delivery. My favorite fitness supplement providers!
Good service. Good delivery
Got a 10% discount on first order, and £2.50 discount by signing up to newsletter..
Great price and a product I have used before & trust (pharma whey ht+)
Next day delivery was free too, so fantastic service!
Always great effective products, and great special offers
Swift delivery, voucher code made it cheaper than other online suppliers, and that included the cost of postage.
First time I bought of their website got a really great deal and delivery was really quick will 100% be ordering again
Products are good but the checkout process isn't the best
Excellent delivery service. PhD flapjacks are my favourite. Most other brands have a higher fat content.
VERY GOOD DEALS