PhD Supplements Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend PhD Supplements

How would you rate PhD Supplements ?

Sarah Mac Crossan
Verified Buyer
"Tastes really good. I've never took protein before and hear quite a few people saying they hate drinking it. But would definitely recommend the vanilla creme one. It's like a milkshake :) and that's it mixed with water!! I've started taking it alongside personal training so I am looking forward to seeing results."
"Tastes great, mixes great, eliminates my want to snack, already seen improvements. Amazing. Best decision I’ve made."
"The protein bars I received were absolutely gorgeous, hence the reason I've bought them. Unfortunately the free water bottle that PhD presented me with has a hole in it so it's not usable."
"The taste is disquisting."
Hi, thank you for your review.
We are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your purchase.
Our aim is to provide products that are the best in taste and quality, so we will pass your feedback over to our development team.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact a member of our team and we will do all we can to help.
Kind regards, Team PhD
"easy to drink, not too filling like other shakes can be. Tastes good too. Will defo buy again."
"Great service. Fast delivery. My favorite fitness supplement providers!"
"Good service. Good delivery"
Gary Rotherham
Verified Buyer
"Got a 10% discount on first order, and £2.50 discount by signing up to newsletter.. Great price and a product I have used before & trust (pharma whey ht+) Next day delivery was free too, so fantastic service!"
Dan Hemming
Verified Buyer
"Always great effective products, and great special offers"
"Swift delivery, voucher code made it cheaper than other online suppliers, and that included the cost of postage."
"First time I bought of their website got a really great deal and delivery was really quick will 100% be ordering again"
"Products are good but the checkout process isn't the best"
"Excellent delivery service. PhD flapjacks are my favourite. Most other brands have a higher fat content."
Paul Downes
"VERY GOOD DEALS"
STEPHEN PAPE
Verified Buyer
"Quality products and excellent delivery time"
"Bought the chocolate diet whey and bars package. My first time of buying these products and they are very good. Powder mixes well, especially with frozen fruit and milk in the blender! He bars are good and filling. Would definitely buy again"
"Been using PHD Supplements for a few years and have always been happy with the service and products."
Anthony Hudson
Verified Buyer
"Good trustworthy company to deal with. Quality products with good prices and fast delivery also lots of promo codes with cracking deals and free goodies. Recommend."
Michael Corton
Verified Buyer
"Not sure the item I'm reviewing. Everything I have received is very good. Some supplements take a while to build up so no comment on them yet but powders work very well"
Edward Gray
Verified Buyer
"Super fast next day delivery and a great product. Easily the tastiest protein shake on the market."
PhD Supplements is rated 4.54 based on 719 reviews