Pharmaceutical Press Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pharmaceutical Press
Read Pharmaceutical Press Reviews

About Pharmaceutical Press:

Pharmaceutical Press produces the most comprehensive and trustworthy range of independent pharmaceutical information in the world. Our main publishing focus is the design, manufacture and therapeutic use of medicines, building a body of knowledge that can be relied upon by pharmacists, health and social care professionals worldwide.

Tell us how Pharmaceutical Press made you happy
Great service. Reached New Zealand very quickly!
Very Efficient
Good but pricey
I have almost 35 years buying the BNF yearly since I trained in London and the Pharmaceutical Press always remains when it comes out.
It took a little time to get what l wanted
first-class service, with delivery within the one-hour interval as promised.
Very prompt efficient service as always.
The books were received quickly (within a week - overseas shipping). Query was also answered promptly with excel provided of the breakdown of the cost of each book which is much appreciated. Many thanks.
Delivered in 2 days
The delivery was on the promised day and a link even gave the time slot for it.
Very useful book with plenty of questions for my pre-registration exam revision
Delivered efficiently and updated regularly on the process of my order. However, my book arrived with a significant pen mark across the front cover which was slightly disheartening. Otherwise, brilliant service.
BNF 77 delivered in 2 days from the UK to Holland. Best source of information in whole of Europe.
Excellent service and excellent products, thank you
Recent order arrived very quickly and in good condition. Thanks!
Excellent response time.
i am satisfied with your service in 2 days received bnf
Excellent service
When I made the purchase I then went on to Amazon where I found the book could be purchased much cheaper. Although it was only a few minutes after the order had been placed with yourselves cancelling it took a day or two and was made all the more confusing with automated emails telling me about delivery of the item I was trying to cancel. Refund to my credit card took a few days. The agent on the phone was friendly and keen to help but I suspect they are also a victim of a clunky ordering system
Hi Caroline,

Thank you for the feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you received update emails even after you cancelled the order and thank you for the positive feedback regarding our customer service agent.

Our aim is to ensure that the books are delivered as fast as possible while keeping customers up to date with their order delivery. To achieve this our systems are automated and geared towards fast delivery.

Unfortunately this has an impact on how quickly an order can be cancelled as the order cancellation process is manual and requires us to contact our fulfilment company who will manually stop the order from leaving the warehouse or contact the courier if the order has already left the warehouse. In your case the order was already with the courier when our fulfilment company tried to cancel the order, this is why you received update emails until the order was cancelled with the courier.

I have looked into your cancellation request and can see that the order was never delivered and the payment was refunded within 4 working days of the order being placed. This is well within our terms and conditions, please see link below.

I have logged your feedback regarding the automated emails after cancellation and will note this when we next upgrade our website.

Thank you again for the feedback.

Kind regards,