Pharmaceutical Press Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pharmaceutical Press
Read Pharmaceutical Press Reviews

About Pharmaceutical Press:

Pharmaceutical Press produces the most comprehensive and trustworthy range of independent pharmaceutical information in the world. Our main publishing focus is the design, manufacture and therapeutic use of medicines, building a body of knowledge that can be relied upon by pharmacists, health and social care professionals worldwide.

Tell us how Pharmaceutical Press made you happy
Very helpful customer service
Very efficient and quick delivery to Rep of Ireland.
Excellent. Same week delivery, regular updates
Ordered 10 copies of Palliative Care Formulary 7 for my teams. One small issue with ordering, which I reported and I had almost immediate support and advice (was my browser issue, not theirs!). Instant acknowledgement, repeated updates re progress and delivery within 2-3 days. Great service!
Smooth ordering process, book arrived in a couple of days, was well packaged in pristine condition.
quick response and dispatch of the item requested thank you
Mycket snabb leverans av bok till Sverige.
Very useful website with a comprehensive range of excellent books and references written and reviewed by experts in their field. I would not hesitate to recommend their products to other pharmacists and scientists.
Excellent and wonderful next day delivery. Wonderful service.
excellent service. O ordered PCF7 from Melbourne Australia on 26 July and it was delived to my home from the UK on 2 August.
Great service
ease of ordering, still waiting for delivery
Great book, delivered quickly as promised
My books arrived this morning at 7am, 2 days after publishing. Great service.
Pretty horrible book cover
I think it is one of the best sites regarding Palliative Medicine. Hope to be able to have access to your sources.
Prompt delivery and needed as part the department development
My order was shipped 5/7 ago and was to be delivered in 48hours, haven’t received items yet
Dear Anita, Thank you for your review. We apologise for the delay with your order. Unfortunately due to the situation with COVID-19, this has caused for increased demand on our couriers and for deliveries to take longer than expected. If there are any further issues however, please do not hesitate to contact us back on opsteam@rpharms.com and we will look to investigate further. Kind regards, Pharmaceutical Press.
Prompt delivery.