Pharmaceutical Press Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pharmaceutical Press
Read Pharmaceutical Press Reviews

About Pharmaceutical Press:

Pharmaceutical Press produces the most comprehensive and trustworthy range of independent pharmaceutical information in the world. Our main publishing focus is the design, manufacture and therapeutic use of medicines, building a body of knowledge that can be relied upon by pharmacists, health and social care professionals worldwide.

Tell us how Pharmaceutical Press made you happy
Excellent service, fast delivery
I bought this book for the second time .. in the first time I paid only what have been informed but this time DHL ask for extra money than the agreed shipping cost ?
Dear Ali,

Thank you for your review.

Although you paid the standard shipping cost we advise for international deliveries, any extra costs requested by DHL are local import duties and taxes that differ from country to country.

The extra costs are unfortunately something we, nor our fulfilment company have no control over and do sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused.

We trust this information assists and please do not hesitate to contact us back for any further clarification.

Amazing service - thx
I ordered last week two books of pharmaceutical Calcualtion. I paid 7 pound for delivery and still didn’t get on time. Even when I am writing this review I haven’t received items.
What’s the use of buying and paying extra from pharm press I could buy it from amazon at least delivery would be on time
Dear Muhammad,

Thank you for your review.

We apologise for the inconvenience and issues caused on your recent order. As per correspondence you received on Friday 22nd November from Macmillan Distribution Limited and ourselves (Pharmpress), replacement copies have been dispatched to you which will be delivered on 26th November 2019 and have successfully processed a refund of your postage costs as per your request.

If you have any queries or any further issues, please do not hesitate to contact us back.

Pharmpress.
My BNF came with damage to the corner.
Dear Anthony,

Thank you for your review.

We would like to apologise for the damage that your BNF 78 received upon delivery. All of our orders are processed and securely packaged to the highest standard and unfortunately, do not have control on what occurs in transit.

We will send you an e-mail very shortly with a more detailed response.

Pharmpress.
I'm very pleased with the service I got my parcel quickly :)
1 book from the 3 I payed is missing...
Thank you for your review posted.

As per our response made to you via the Zendesk Support System, we apologise for the inconvenience caused regarding your book order.

This matter had been raised with our fulfilment company Macmillan Distribution Limited (MDL) and a replacement copy has been dispatched to you as a matter of urgency.

If you have any further questions or issues, please do not hesitate to contact us back.

Reliable, quick service
Excellent service. Despite getting my address wrong, a telephone call to customer service righted this and D H L delivered my order very promptly.
EAsy ordering process, effecient delivery, one annoying point is that you get about 4 acknowledgemtn emails of various types , one would be fine.
Prompt and efficient ordering and delivery
Fast and friendly delivery. I missed my first delivery but the options on what to do were clear and straightforward. Got it the next day :)
Fast and efficient delivery to Ireland.
As per my first order, I haven’t received the books long after expected and will have to chase them up. Again.

Disappointing!

Please contact me on +447797796940 or evan_g._smith@hotmail.com if you can assist
A very good service and I got my product in the right time.
BNF was received in very poor condition and most of the front cover came off. Customer service to be able to receive a new copy was prompt however 3 days later it has yet to be delivered. When I received my original copy it only took 2 days.
Very quick and simple online ordering process, with fast delivery. Always very reliable. Thank you.
It is really nice to hear form you
Veey best service