Pharmalab global Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pharmalab global

help@pharmalabglobal.com

Tell us how Pharmalab global made you happy
Very quick and spotless service. Highly recommended đź‘Ś
I have received my parcel pretty quicky without any issues. By now I can not say anythink about the product as I am trying it right now.
I question the authenticity and integrity of this company. I purchased $260 worth of products in November 2020. With Covid I expected delays, but after 2 months of waiting for my order, I contacted customer service. Apparently the order was lost. They assured me they would resend the order. By March 2021, 4 months later, I still never received my products. Customer service said they don't see that the order was ever mailed out the second time. Rather then have them try a 3rd time, I requested my money back; customer service has stopped answering my emails. This is fraud. I will never deal with this company again.
Fiable et à un prix raisonnable. Ils travailleReliable and reasonably priced. They work in a difficult industry, but they have always delivered on orders, even if some of them take a while to arrive. On one occasion, I accidentally ordered more items than I needed, and they were quick to cancel and refund the order.nt dans une industrie difficile, mais ils ont toujours livré des commandes, même si certaines d'entre elles mettent du temps à arriver. À une occasion, j'ai accidentellement commandé plus d'articles que nécessaire, et ils ont rapidement annulé et remboursé la commande.
Used several times, excellent communication, high-quality products, and reasonable prices. I am delighted to recommend
Chuir Pharma Lab Global seirbhís den scoth ar fáil dom. Bhí na táirgí den chaighdeán is airde agus seachadadh iad laistigh de 48 uair an chloig. Níl aon fhorchoimeádas agam an chuideachta seo a mholadh do mo chairde.
I've used Pharma Lab four times and can't say enough good things about their excellent service and products. The entire process, from product to payment to prompt delivery, has always been professional and faultless. Not only would I use Pharma Lab again, but I have already recommended it to others. Very professional firm. Five out of five stars
I've used it a few times and have never had any issues. Always on-time delivery
Customer service takes a while to reply, or they don’t even reply at all. The products I received does not look like the ones on the website. I am very skeptical nonetheless however I’ll have these sent to a lab to get tested. Other than that, smooth transaction.
I’m not sure if this is a good time for a review. I ordered it March 30th and now it’s April 13th.
Great service used there Tymosin alpha 1 after covid worked a treat would recommend
Une commande passée chez eux. Avant que celle ci ne se mette en route, je demande une modification. On me répond que la modification a été effectuée, je reçois la commande, non seulement la modification n'est pas la bonne, mais en plus ils ont encaissés l'argent sans aucun remboursement (la modification de commande revoit le prix final à la baisse). Je contacte à nouveau leur service client, et cela fait maintenant plusieurs que je n'ai aucune réponse, ça pue l'arnaque !
Very nice ! I use their peptides in my bodybuilding competitions preparations and I am very satisfied of their quality ! The delivery is always very fast ! I got my package in the next 4 days after my order ! Highly recommend!
Very good company. Very responsive customer service.
Nice product, got i on friday 26 Mars. Works fine.
Competitive pricing fast & reliable services.
Fabolous services for me, No Complaints.
Super fast delivery, I ordered it on Friday morning and I received it on Sunday evening. Products are excellent.
Great services & high-quality products. Thanks you very much.
Pharma Global products are food constantly good value for money & delivery is so fast. Highly recommended.!!
Pharmalab global is rated 4.10 based on 257 reviews