Pharmalab global Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pharmalab global

help@pharmalabglobal.com

Tell us how Pharmalab global made you happy
Great products, easy to do business with!
For the money, I believe mk2866 is on par with other models I've tried. I'm really pleased with myself. I believe that stamina is the most visible, but strength is more effective.
I've gotten excellent results with every one of these peptides.
This rating places it much above the competitors in terms of reliability and quality. Prodcuts and services are excellent.
Ghrp6 good
Make it easyer too pay with Mastercard, how too click in the order
Does anyone know how to actually speak to a human being who works at this company? My parcel has been stuck for 4 weeks in transit with no update, I believe the parcel is lost. I have emailed the team multiple times with no response.
excellent product and delivered in record time
Item was returned to sender, item was resent but tracking has not updated since the 9th. Emailed over 10 times with no response. Opened 4 cases with no response.
Did not arrive on time and it come separate vials not mixed as it was in description
I opened 3 tickets and no one is answering. Scam Website!
DO NOT BUY, IT'S A SCAM. Paid with crypto, payment says pending and support is non responsive. Save yourself the stress and shop somewhere else.
Didn’t receive one of my items. Contacted them about it three times and didn’t hear a word back. Disappointing as I’ve used them in the past and they’ve been fine.
Everything, from customer support to item purchased it self, was on high, very satisfying level. For sure will ocme back.
Excellent company, customer service and great products at great prices. I will purchase again and highly recommend Pharmalab
THIS IS NOT A REVIEW, BUT A SUGGESTION. Your current software by Woo is for the most part very good. One item that needs some consideration is that when PayPal or STRIPE payments are requested, a pop-up should occur simultaneously with a payee addressed. It appears that Pharma Lab Global has multiple payees which change with each order. PayPal logs payees from previous orders. For PayPal each order is a new address. This can be remedied if done immediately if a popup occurs at the time of order acknowledgment.
I have not received my order! I live in sweden
A little slow with responses but otherwise fine. I idea as to whether or not the products are legit so would like them to put some more effort into assuring customers of this.
The MK677 is 100% fake, I got it lab tested and it showed no signs of containing Ibutamoren. Stay away from this company they're selling fake sarms. I would also like to add that they took forever to ship and the customer service was awful when I tried to contact them. Don't get scammed kids.
excellent customer support accurate and punctual very nice products happy
Pharmalab global is rated 4.10 based on 260 reviews