Pharmalab global Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pharmalab global

help@pharmalabglobal.com

Tell us how Pharmalab global made you happy
Never received my order beware. I will be calling my credit card company.
Ordering was easy and straightforward, delivery was sooner than expected. So far, very impressive company.
Literally ordered almost 2 months ago and it hasn’t even left Germany. Pathetic
Ils contiennent des centaines des peptides les plus purs du marché. Le coût est compétitif et la livraison est rapide.
Great business. Bought from here four times now. The peptides are of excellent quality. Delivery is quick as well as reliable. There are likewise various settlement options.
Pharma Lab в целом показывает наиболее эффективное качество. Я также ценю все исследования, которые они предоставляют.
Purchase these as well as I tell you extremely delighted with the product! Simply what I needed I see the distinction quickly :)
Ich habe tatsächlich einen hervorragenden Service von der Forschungsstudie Peptide erhalten. Ich war immer zufrieden mit der Top-Qualität und Konsistenz des Artikels. Ich werde es auf jeden Fall jedem empfehlen
Fake products. I have ordered MK-677 in capsules. It was my first order from this company but I have bought MK-677 many times over time. The product has a very specific bitter taste whether it's in capsules, tablets or liquid form. What I received is totally fake. The powder inside the capsules had no taste at all. I am not even sure what they have put in there. I am Asking for a refund.
Two months now no order or refund. They give you the runaround. Stay away from them they will steal your money they are thieves.
Excellent quality and fast shipping
Hi, I ordered from you "Order # 2864 (November 28, 2020)" Rad 140 (1) and MK 677 (1), arrived at their destination on December 23, 2020, delivery in RO was made through the worst and weakest, weakest, weakest service on Planet Earth, that is, with the Romanian Post - they did not inform me that it had arrived, I checked the awb number and I picked it up on December 29; from a bottle it looks like something leaked .... you have the picture attached I hope that what is written on the label is found in the bottles - that is, what I paid otherwise is bad, we keep in touch - thank you and good health for 2021.
Great product. Great price
Works well & delivered on time.!!
Exceptional item. Truly lowers my cool signs offered I utilize it as guided.
Je pense que cela pourrait bien fonctionner! Je ne me sens certainement pas aussi malade que je le devrais maintenant.
Hexarelin Nasal Spray, I didn't find it all uncomfortable to apply, no nasty feeling.
Scam. I never got the package
IMPECCABLE
Excellent service, quick delivery and very happy about the quality of the product.
Pharmalab global is rated 4.20 based on 174 reviews