PharmacyFix Reviews

2.0
Based on 22 reviews
Read PharmacyFix Reviews

About PharmacyFix:

Pharmacy Fix is a UK online chemist pharmacy delivering genuine branded UK healthcare, wellbeing and beauty products at low prices. We offer Free Delivery on all orders to the UK, Jersey and Guernsey, supplying the best possible pharmacy products at competitive prices, all overseen by our experienced UK qualified pharmacist.

Tell us how PharmacyFix made you happy
1 week and 3 emails later still no response about my order. Just wanted to know if it was sent out or lost in the mail. I even paid £6 delivery. Cancelled and never going near this place again.
Thank you for your inquiry. I apologise for the delay with your order and we will contact you directly to resolve this. Pharmacyfix
Having the "please register for a mailing list" box pop up every 30 seconds non stop made the online experience nothing but painful and that kind of wrecked everything else.
Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, there was a temporary problem with this feature, but it has now been rectified. I apologise for the inconvenience. Pharmacyfix
Still waiting for my order
Thank you for your feedback. We were unaware of this fact. We will contact you directly to resolve this. I apologise for the inconvenience.
Not clear that price included VAT & how to reclaim VAT charged. Also not happy that it was charged since I live in Jersey.
Thank you for your comments. You were charged VAT as you selected UK instead of Jersey. GST at 5% would have been charged instead. We have refunded you the difference between the two tax rates. Thank you for using Pharmacyfix
Order arrived on time but I needed to call to get order on the system. I wanted 3 of the same item but the system kept reverting to 2 items. When I rang I was told it was because there was only 2 in stock- I think it would be much easier if this was explained on the web page.
I ordered a family pack of ovex which was 4 tablets and only received one tablet, If this is corrected I will change my review.
delivery was good only problem was they only had 2 in stock so had to make do with more expensive items to get free postage they still say only 2 of what I wanted (is this a pattern)
Still not recievied my order despite being informed it had been shipped 3 days ago!
Still NOT received yet
First time PharmacyFix got order wrong but still frustrating. Ordered Dermol cream and this showed on the invoice but Dermol lotion was dispatched. They did offer to swop and refund postage but I declined.
Goods arrived on time. Packaging was poor and boxes were squashed and unusable. Fortunately the contents survived intact. More attention to quality of packaging required.
Thank you for your comments. Your order was bubble wrapped for protection, but it would appear that in this case it was not enough to withstand Royal Mail's robust handling. We will review our procedure. I apologise for the inconvenience.
I am very upset that you do not make it clear on your website that customs charges apply on import. You state you only use UK companies your web address implies a UK company. This is misleading and makes the cost of your goods no cheaper than anywhere else. I will not be using you again in a hurry unless you can give bigger discounts to cover the import charges. AND make it CLEAR on your website that you do this so other unsuspecting customers are not conned in paying over the top prices. One may as well go to Boots on the high street
Thank you for your comments. We are a member of the UK VAT prepaid scheme and all import fees are covered by ourselves. You should not have been charged on delivery. We will get in touch with you directly to resolve this matter. I apologise for the inconvenience. Pharmacyfix
The delivery was slow and package a bit damaged
Used to get orders the next day when it was free delivery. It is longer now you have to pay 🤔
Good pricing
I can no longer give this company oustanding reviews as they have stopped free delivery and stopped the 5% off. That was what set them apart from everyone. Now they are equal. A little crafty 2 nurofen plus comes just pennies under the free delivery. Shame.
Thank you for your comments. Unfortunately, ever increasing costs have meant we have had to introduce a minimum charge and reduce the amount of discount codes offered. Our minimum order value is less than most online pharmacies. I apologise for the inconvenience.
Royal mail never delivered my item from Pharmacy fix. Only response i got from Pharmacyfix was to speak to royal mail directly. This was the single most painful experience with a retailer EVER! I did all the chasing with Royal Mail and got absolutely no where. Pharmcy fix have taken my money and dont give a damn. As long as you have paid and they have posted it, its not their problem after that. They dont care. Will be unsubscribing to their mailing list and using another online pharmacy retailer
We understand your frustration as we also tried what we could, which was by way of a number of emails and phone calls to get an answer from Royal Mail. We did, in fact, get what Royal Mail claimed was 'proof of delivery'. So I hope that you can understand that we were in the unenviable position of having both parties claiming they are correct. We had to wait for some further investigations by Royal Mail and it is only now that we have the item returned undelivered that we can rectify this situation by giving you a full refund. We totally understand that you wish to shop elsewhere but in the vast majority of cases, our deliveries arrive safely and on time and we are still one the few UK pharmacy retailers to offer 'Free UK Delivery' on all orders.
I am not a customer - someone registered with you, giving my emailadress. I complained to you. Being VERY clear that I have no interest in your services, and you still bother me. That is the wors kind of customer policy. I will from now advice all of my friends and connections to buy anything from you.
Dear Anonymous, Your email address was used to buy and pay for an order from us. The fact that you have managed to post this review means that it is a verified order so we can see all of the details used in that order. We have emailed you directly to the email address that was used for the order to advise you order progress and tracking details. You placed several orders, of which some were inappropriate and these were cancelled and refunded on safety grounds. We take the safety of your personal details very seriously and if when you respond to this email from us, you feel your details have been used fraudulently, we will co-operate with you fully to get to the bottom of this. If you wish to unsubscribe from our e-newsletters, simply unsubscribe yourself at the bottom of any e-newsletters that we have sent you, or if you would prefer, email us and we can remove your email address from our mailing list. Regards Martin
My item was stollen buy either royal mail or someone impersonating me
Thank you for your comment. Royal Mail tracking does appear to show that your order was indeed signed for on delivery. We will work with you and Royal Mail to resolve this problem. I apologise for the inconvenience.
Good service overall, but would be better without the "nanny state" mentality.
Thank you for your comments. Unfortunately, medicines are not ordinary items of commerce and we have a duty of care. If we do not deal with orders in a responsible fashion, we could be seen to be professionally negligent. I apologise for the inconvenience. Pharmacyfix
PharmacyFix is rated 2.0 based on 22 reviews