PharmacyFix Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend PharmacyFix

About PharmacyFix: Pharmacy Fix is a UK online chemist pharmacy delivering genuine branded UK healthcare, wellbeing and beauty products at low prices. We offer Free Delivery on all orders to the UK, Jersey and Guernsey, supplying the best possible pharmacy products at competitive prices, all overseen by our experienced UK qualified pharmacist.

How would you rate PharmacyFix ?

"excellent site! straightforward and quick delivery."
"I am very upset that you do not make it clear on your website that customs charges apply on import. You state you only use UK companies your web address implies a UK company. This is misleading and makes the cost of your goods no cheaper than anywhere else. I will not be using you again in a hurry unless you can give bigger discounts to cover the import charges. AND make it CLEAR on your website that you do this so other unsuspecting customers are not conned in paying over the top prices. One may as well go to Boots on the high street"
Thank you for your comments.
We are a member of the UK VAT prepaid scheme and all import fees are covered by ourselves.
You should not have been charged on delivery.
We will get in touch with you directly to resolve this matter.
I apologise for the inconvenience.
Pharmacyfix
"Pharmacy fix are brilliant! Delivery is fast,I've never had any problems with them at all. They keep you up to date with any info you need. It's hard to find a good online chemist,but I've found one in pharmacy fix,that's why I've been a customer of there's for years!"
"Very competitive price and speedy delivery - many thanks."
"Hi, Very prompt service from ordering to delivery. Thanks Rob"
"Efficient service always."
"Prompt and reasonably priced ,excellent service"
"Quick delivery"
"The product I wanted was in stock and available at a reasonable price. Delivery was fast and efficient."
"Quick delivery, good packaging, cheap prices."
"Fast delivery good prices and products"
"Very efficient. Fast response."
"Easy to use website, reasonable prices and fast delivery."
"Prompt delivery."
"Fast delivery cheap prices you should use them because I always going to buy all my pharmacy items here"
"The delivery was slow and package a bit damaged"
"Easy service, with good price products"
"Quick and easy. To order,good service"
"order went very well, arrived on time"
"Quicky delivery. And it’s great that I’ve found an online pharmacy who offer free delivery."
PharmacyFix is rated 4.82 based on 294 reviews