Petwell.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Petwell.co.uk
Read Petwell.co.uk Reviews

About Petwell.co.uk:

Petwell.co.uk - The UK's fastest growing online pet store. Specialising in flea & worming treatments, pet food and accessories. Save up to 50% off RRP on 100's of brands: Frontline, Drontal, Feliway, Royal Canin, Seraquin & Hill's.

Great service, expedient delivery. Will certainly deal with Petwell again.
Product came as ordered and in excellent condition,we#ill surely use again.
As always prompt delivery at excellent prices. I would highly recommend Petwell for supplies for your furbabies!
I use this website every month my dog requires some digestive support and since finding this website I purchase that along with anything she may need from toys to towels my favourite place to shop for her
Good prices on items and Fast delivery
Never had a major issue with petwell. Always found them reasonably priced and very reliable. I would have no proble reccommending them to anybody
Website clear and easy to us, including your order history if needed. Delivery prompt.
Good delivery time. No issues.
Petwell helped me buy my cats favourite food.
Bought 2 x 400g bags of dried sprats for my woofsie, which arrived as stated and product looked really good. One bag was split but this wasn't a problem as I plannes to use them straight away as training treats. Sadly my dog tried one and has refused them ever since:( That will teach me for buying enough for a month or two!
That was a last minute order, urgently needed. GREAT SERVICE!!!! Received very quickly... will use you again!!!!
Very fast service.

Adaptil plug ins work wonders for our dog.
Wonderful service at fantastic price 👏
Good service
Excellent service and would highly recommended
Excellent service and product
Great service speedy delivery
Very good prices and quick delivery
Great value for money products
Have used petwell for a few years now always good prices and genuine products thank-you.
Very helpful company and speedy delivery.
Petwell.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 6,552 reviews