Petwell.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Petwell.co.uk
Read Petwell.co.uk Reviews

About Petwell.co.uk:

Petwell.co.uk - The UK's fastest growing online pet store. Specialising in flea & worming treatments, pet food and accessories. Save up to 50% off RRP on 100's of brands: Frontline, Drontal, Feliway, Royal Canin, Seraquin & Hill's.

The product is good and the price was the lowest, although delivery was a little slow. Very satisfied overall.
Really good service, never missed a delivery following an order, this is settling when dog relies on product to stay alive due to EPI. Would be 5 stars but one container broken on arrival. However received a voucher and partial refund from Petwell. Thanks for the great service
Thank you for dealing with my complaint as guickly as you did i received my replacement today very satisfied. Mrs E Moscrop.
It was easy to order from the website. A good choice of products available. Delivery was a bit slow but acceptable in the current pandemic. The customer service was very helpful in resolving a delivery discrepancy and the missing item was despatched and received quickly. I will definitely use Petwell again.
.........
Good service apart from the packaging my order of three 325g tubs of Vermex crunchiest for dogs was sent in. One tub the top had burst open and the second one the seal was broken although none of the product had come out, the tubs were a bit battered due to being packed in just a plastic bag.
Delivered as predicted. As yet untested.
I was pleased to find Petwell because I was previously buying cat food from the vets and lugging it home. The price is good and the free delivery makes it really competitive. The only reason I dropped a star is because they don't offer subscriptions and processing is a bit slow on free delivery (they do try to make this clear but I don't think I quite took it on board) - I have a monthly reminder set in my calendar and order it at least 10 days before I need it and then it's all good.
Bit on the slow side service wise but all else great
They do what it says on the tin.
It was a good experience after the order was sorted out but I will order again
purchased sausages for my dog which he loves, there a great buy at a good price. only downside was the lenth of time from ordering to dispatching, over a week other than that would recommend
The vet dealt with the paperwork for the claim.Although it took longer that you stated we were satisfied this being due to Coran visu.
Very good don't have any problems when ordering
Reliable, quick delivery and quality products. My last order was not packaged so well, though, so some items arrived a little squashed; this was not a problem before, so I am happy to continue ordering from Petwell.
You have many good products. I was only waiting for parcels a little bit too long that's why I gave four stars.
Great products ... take a while to arrive currently but worth the wait
Product and service good considering conditions we are living under at this time so will see next order in the future keep safe David
Great thank you
Quick service and delivery only one hiccup we ordered 2 feliway classic refills came in two separate parcels
Petwell.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 6,552 reviews