Petwell.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Petwell.co.uk
Read Petwell.co.uk Reviews

About Petwell.co.uk:

Petwell.co.uk - The UK's fastest growing online pet store. Specialising in flea & worming treatments, pet food and accessories. Save up to 50% off RRP on 100's of brands: Frontline, Drontal, Feliway, Royal Canin, Seraquin & Hill's.

One container was open so all product spilled in bag.
i happy about product but i paid few pound extra for quick delivery and still received my product after a 7 days
Delivery did not match the order. Fortunately my dog still ate the Cesar variety sent
Pleased with items but delivery is far too slow.
The toys I recieved my dogs love them not quite indestructible as described. I would recommend paying for faster shipping standard takes nearly 2 weeks.
Acceptable quality but although funds are taken at time of ordering it takes several weeks for the items to arrive whic is unacceptable.
Good price, disappointed with communication about delivery delays but happy with product.
My item arrived promptly and in a sealed box but the item didn’t have a lid with it, which I found really odd and slightly concerning
Not being able to choose which colour of ball I find an issue.
Last time ordered before Christmas was £44 now ordered sane things £54
Would have preferred to have received an email to advise when my order had been dispatched rather then having to log into my account to find this out.
I was really pleased with the products I bought, good price compared to shops etc. Was a bit confused by 1 day post, thought my order would arrive next day, but actually took 5 days! I will definitely use Petwell again but won’t waste my money on the postage again.
Delivery was good for part of my order but poor for the remaining item which meant that I had to wait a week before I could administer frontline plus to my dogs and cats at the same time.
Lots of products but a bit slow despatching it.
Can't tell if the plug is making any difference. I don't htink the dog is any less or more anxious than previously, but its only been plugged in for 2 weeks and you are asking for a review already.
I was a bit disappointed as someone had recommended Petwell. I ordered two lots of frontline for my dog and they never arrived. After contacting Petwell explaining they hadn’t arrived from Hermes they got them resent by Royal Mail and they arrived within 2 days.
4 days after ordering I received an apologetic & friendly message saying one of my items was out of stock and there'd be a delay if i was prepared to wait, until the following week, or offering a refund if preferred. I opted to wait. A few days later I was told that the out of stock item would not be arriving and that the other item had just been posted. Both the refund & the 1 item I received arrived 11 days after my initial order - which was OK in our case as the medicine was not needed urgently.
Far too long waiting for my item which was only a pipette. 9 days later I received it.i had ordered another one from somewhere else which took 2 days.
Good, quick service, just a shame they won't take special requests into account when you place your order, makes a good service only adequate!
There were no expiry date for the worming tablets. Other than that, arrived on time.
Petwell.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 6,552 reviews