Petwell.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Petwell.co.uk
Read Petwell.co.uk Reviews

About Petwell.co.uk:

Petwell.co.uk - The UK's fastest growing online pet store. Specialising in flea & worming treatments, pet food and accessories. Save up to 50% off RRP on 100's of brands: Frontline, Drontal, Feliway, Royal Canin, Seraquin & Hill's.

Order took ages to arrive. They offered me a discount off my next order as compensation, but this isn't much use as I doubt I will order again
Order took 15 days to arrive, ordered 3 items only part order received as 1 item was discontinued and 1 item was not the item I ordered. Customer Services took on average 3 days to reply to emails.
Waited 10 days for a 3/5 working day delivery of household flea spay, bought a cheaper product at the supermarket as needed to get on top of a flea infestation. Tracking just said shipped for days. Bought dog treatment from another online supplier which arrived within 2 days.
Ordered my product before Christmas, I still haven’t received it, a second product as since apparently been despatched but still yet to receive it.
I won’t be shopping with petwell again
Very dissapointed.
Was unable to persuade them that our very elderly cat had lost weight and has dropped down a weight division regarding the size of topical dose required for worm treatment. Not pleased
One of the items that I ordered was not available. My payment was refunded promptly but as I had spent a lot of time searching for the best price available I had wasted my time.
Dispatch of the remaining item was slow. There was no means of tracking the parcel so I had to wait in for several days. This was my first order with Petwell and I'm unlikely to order from them again.
I am still awaiting my refund for order which I returned in January 2020.
The product was sent to the wrong address and it took several days to retrieve from the sorting office so not very pleased
I put this order on and did not realise it still had my old address. I emailed Petwell to ask if it had been returned but a month later have had no response. I am trying to contact the new owners but they are on a cruise and will not be back for a while.
Took far to long to arrive. Over a month is not acceptable.
Having received a sound diffuser and a calming collar, I can honestly say that we noticed no difference in our dog’s behaviour whatsoever. We will not be patronising Petwell again.
My order sat in limbo until I chased it. Not professional. Will not use again.
After being set the wrong item twice I cancelled my order
My own fault but I expected 5 treatments and only got 1.

Frontline is always good value.
ordered on a thursday and was delivered a week on monday so took 11 days although there was a bank holiday in between , no problems with the product but delivery was too long
Sorry mad the puppy worse so took it off after 8 hours.
A lot better without it
Petwell are super, however with the discount voucher the item we purchase does not come any cheaper than Amazon.
Terribly sorry.
Otherwise good service.
Order placed 30th May with the hope that it would arrive by 7th June before our holiday. 3 to 5 days. Figured that should be plenty of time. Dispatched on 3rd June and arrived on the 10th. We were away by then, mother in law, wishing me happy birthday said it arrived. Rather disappointed and won't be using again!
TOO MANY EMAILS
packaging needs improving frontline homegard cap was off and split in half
Petwell.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 6,552 reviews