Petwell.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Petwell.co.uk
Read Petwell.co.uk Reviews

About Petwell.co.uk:

Petwell.co.uk - The UK's fastest growing online pet store. Specialising in flea & worming treatments, pet food and accessories. Save up to 50% off RRP on 100's of brands: Frontline, Drontal, Feliway, Royal Canin, Seraquin & Hill's.

Still have nor received my order which I placed on 25/03/2020
Quick affordable service
Very very poor. I ordered hills prescription urinary care c/d stress food and got the Multicare food. I mailed them they sent me it again got it wrong again. Rang them they sent it again (3 times the wrong food) even though I’d specified exactly what one I wanted. My cat was running low on food and has to have this special diet and I don’t have the money to keep buying when they screw it up. I ended up getting a refund and going else where. Now I have all this food my cats some need so I’m donating it to a PDSA at least something good came out of it.
Cheapest price for the product I order and next day delivery for free
Very good prices and quick delivery
Clear website, good product range and swift delivery
Great service,quick postage
Product and service good considering conditions we are living under at this time so will see next order in the future keep safe David
Easy to order, my products came at the stated time, I am very happy with my service and I will definitely be using Petwell on the future
No order delivered, ignored over email. Liars. Avoid and go elsewhere.

Ordered 13 days ago and paid for next day delivery, still not here. You mentioned on your website orders might be dispatched 1-5 days later. It's way past this and still, no communication from you just ignored emails. The one response I got back said it will go out Monday, this didn't happen. I've now been told one item wasn't in stock and the order will be with me on Saturday...it's still not arrived.

Very disappointing, I won't be ordering from here again and will also tell others to avoid.
I have been trying to send my two products that I have bought back and have pressed to get an email for my number in order to send it back a couple of weeks ago now and it has not come through. Not happy
Still waiting for my order. I've messaged the company and no reply after 36 hours
Very poor description of the delivery terms. I was conned I believed them at face value! Goods arrived as described but when one pays for next day delivery and it arrives on the 3rd day it isn't acceptable. The company mark the item as dispatched when it clearly isn't. Royal mail is quicker. Customer service have an automated answer to every querry do they are useless too. They ignore emails. Simply put terrible never again would I buy from them!! I would say don't buy from here go elsewhere.
Purchased a calming collar for our puppy Meg who had become anxious following fireworks this year and it appears to be working a treat, thank you
Petwell.co.uk 5 star review on 14th January 2020
Excellent service and cheapest prices for Advantage Flea treatment product. I highly recommend Petwell.co.uk.
Competitive prices and fast delivery
Good prices, great offers and always arrives very quickly
Advantage flea treatment (Bought for cats and dogs)

Works very well and much better than Frontline flea treatment.

Best price and very fast delivery.

Would recommend.
Quick delivery good price
I found ordering easy. Delivery was fast and efficient and the goods in perfect condition so I’d highly recommend Petwell.
Petwell.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 6,551 reviews