Petwell.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Petwell.co.uk
Read Petwell.co.uk Reviews

About Petwell.co.uk:

Petwell.co.uk - The UK's fastest growing online pet store. Specialising in flea & worming treatments, pet food and accessories. Save up to 50% off RRP on 100's of brands: Frontline, Drontal, Feliway, Royal Canin, Seraquin & Hill's.

Pro’s: The products arrived as described & were well priced Con’s: ...but it took way too long to arrive and when I emailed asking for an update I received a rude and impersonal reply that sounded like a grumpy teenager wrote it
The website was easy to use
i bought the adaptyl plug in for my westie who is terrified of fireworks.Although she was a lot better than last year she was still very anxious,panting and stressed.I also put her thunder shirt on(not sure it was a good idea as she is very intelligent and was expecting bangs to happen) I will try the plug in again at New Year and see how she fairs.
Delivery was very slow, took a week from order even although item was in stock.
Needed the item for a long journey we were making but it never turned up in time.
Had to buy the item from another source so now have 2 because of the slow delivery.
Good prices but delivery much slower than similar companies
THERE PRODUCTS ARE AT A REASONABLE PRICE
Had good a bad .
No problem ordering a special diet food for my Cat who suffers with struvite stones- but I'm used to a faster delivery.
I ordered for someone else goods a realistic price. Delivery could have been quicker.
Good product at a good price, delivery and little slow though
Product I wanted was a good price and no problem with prescription.
Petwell.co.uk is rated 4.81 based on 6,767 reviews