Petwell.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Petwell.co.uk
Read Petwell.co.uk Reviews

About Petwell.co.uk:

Petwell.co.uk - The UK's fastest growing online pet store. Specialising in flea & worming treatments, pet food and accessories. Save up to 50% off RRP on 100's of brands: Frontline, Drontal, Feliway, Royal Canin, Seraquin & Hill's.

My order arrived promptly however the packaging department had a day off and the stand in didn’t know how to securely stick it closed. The missing part arrived a few days later after I complained.
Easy to use
Ordered frontline for cats once, Received 2 lots and got charged twice as well. We called Petwell just to check that this order didn't replicate when which they had confirmed that they could only see the one order. not that impressed :-(
Sadly my view reflects the poor delivery service. I ordered item with standard delivery and it’s didnt come in 1-5 days instead came on the 8th or 9th day.
Very speedy delivery and prompt response when advised to improve on certain packaging. Would definitely use again
whilst petwell might be a nice company would definately not rate the frontline plus. Have never had fleas on my dogs in all the time ive used frontline now dogs have fleas and a puppy stopping here also has them , not a happy customer
I realised my cat had a couple of fleas on her Friday morning, I found the treatment I wanted to buy that day, and ordered it. Unfortunately, for the cat, it took a whole week to reach me. The value for money was great, I just needed the treatment quicker.
Bought an antos wood chew. The idea was that it should not splinter. Sadly there was a large feature down one side, and my dog was able to remove large chunks from this and swallow them. It arrived quickly enough but was poor quality.
Would of been 5 stars but the delivery let it down majorly had nothing but problems with hermes so much so if there's not an option to use a different courier then would have to go elsewhere
I managed to get what I wanted
I can't fault the service of Petwell.co.uk inasmuch as the website was easy to navigate and checkout was straightforward. I ordered a top loading wire mesh cat box which arrived at the time stated and the purchase couldn't have been smoother. However, the cat box itself was a different matter. I attached the carry handle, placed my cat in the box and headed off to the vet. When I lifted the box out of the car the carry handle snapped and the box, complete with cat, crashed to the ground. Thankfully, it didn't open and the cat wasn't hurt but the incident was stressful and the box is now warped and bent out of shape. At £35.00 the box was definitely not worth the money.
The box was all squashed and torn when delivered One of the pippets had burst so I only had two I could use
Delivery was slow and items came separately for some reason
A great product but it took an age to get to me
good price - only place that supplies the food i want
Delivery time was fantastic but the product hasn't worked. I'll have to buy a different type of flea treatment.
We have 4 fiesty female felines at home and 2 of the 4 have been struggling to get on! I decided to buy the friends version and I’ve not been disappointed they all seem a lot calmer & happier in each other’s company so thanks to Petwell!! Nikki Godalming
Very happy with the Petwell product, but the delivery experience was poor - we were let down by Hermes. They tried to deliver to my daughter's address as requested but she lives in a block of flats and, unknown to her, the entrance buzzer was broken. The Hermes office rang her to tell her and said the driver would ring her to rearrange delivery - he didn't. Ten days later we were informed by Petwell that Hermes now said the address didn't exist (even though they had been there already!) and had sent the package back to Petwell. Very annoying! Eric in Petwell Customer Services managed to sort out a speedy replacement though, which was delivered by DPD the following day to my address rather than my daughter's, and he refunded my delivery charge. Thank you Eric! The only downside was that we then had a round trip of 100 miles to deliver the package to my daughter, incurring even more cost. Really not very happy about that.
Product good. Unfortunately, postage times were not! When I order from eBay. my order arrives within 24 hrs in the normal 3-5 days delivery slot because the carriers they use come to the Island every day. This arrived later that predicted so was not impressed with delivery times at all. Sorry.
Petwell prices are excellent but their delivery company, Hermes, is not. I paid for express delivery on ear cleaner and flea control for my dog. With express delivery it should have taken between 1 and 3 days for delivery. Hermes sent a message after two days to say that they had tried to deliver on the Saturday but there was no reply despite my husband, dog and me being in. On the Monday they delivered the ear cleaner by putting it through the letter box. Petwell refunded for the express delivery which was good of them as it wasn't their fault.
Petwell.co.uk is rated 4.81 based on 6,774 reviews