Petwell.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Petwell.co.uk
Read Petwell.co.uk Reviews

About Petwell.co.uk:

Petwell.co.uk - The UK's fastest growing online pet store. Specialising in flea & worming treatments, pet food and accessories. Save up to 50% off RRP on 100's of brands: Frontline, Drontal, Feliway, Royal Canin, Seraquin & Hill's.

Easy to order and good customer service response
Satisfaction guaranteed! A trustworthy company I’ll stick with. Good prices, good delivery times.
One happy customer!! 👍
Order took 15 days to arrive, ordered 3 items only part order received as 1 item was discontinued and 1 item was not the item I ordered. Customer Services took on average 3 days to reply to emails.
Great products at good prices. Arrived well packaged and in good time.
Great product to help keep small pets warm during the colder seasons. I bought 2 Snugglesafe items for two Guinea Pigs and they love them 👍
Pooch and mutt salmon oil excellent product my dog loves it arrived on time and well packed
I’ve used Petwell for a while now. I trust them in providing me with genuine products for my cat at good prices.
Always get my cat flea treatment from here. Quick and easy and comes in a few days. Wouldn’t go anywhere else and cheaper than the vet.
Petwell.co.uk 5 star review on 27th January 2021
Excellent easy to order quick delivery
Quickdelivery
Great Service as always
Very good products, keeps the fleas away. Very long delivery times, so order ahead of need. Good store.
An easy site to navigate with prompt service
Have been using Petwell for some time now and always receive excellent service.
Site is easy to follow, and order is usually received within five days.
Price is average too but with frequent good offers.
I see no reason to look anywhere else for my cats needs.
Absolutely brilliant for all my pet needs at a much friendlier price than usual pet stores. Couldn’t do without them. Highly recommend.
Bit on the slow side service wise but all else great
When I place an order with Petwell I know I'm getting excellent quality products at the best prices. I always order with confidence and only on one occasion did I have to contact Petwell about a delivery, the lady I spoke with sorted the problem swiftly, was extremely helpful and a delight to speak with. I'll have no hesitation in continuing to deal with Petwell in future.
Good price and I liked how they demonstrated their consideration of environmental issues by using minimal packaging.
Arrived quickly and in good condition.
I ordered Vermex herbal tablets for my fussy dog. He loves them- has never had worms or fleas! And the service is great, and price is reasonable
Petwell.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 6,551 reviews