Petwell.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Petwell.co.uk
Read Petwell.co.uk Reviews

About Petwell.co.uk:

Petwell.co.uk - The UK's fastest growing online pet store. Specialising in flea & worming treatments, pet food and accessories. Save up to 50% off RRP on 100's of brands: Frontline, Drontal, Feliway, Royal Canin, Seraquin & Hill's.

Was given the disks with my dogs name all correct but not given metal ring so couldn’tattatch to my dogs coller had to go and find somewhere that sold the metal rings
My dog hasn’t been taking it long enough yet to properly review its effectiveness. He will be on seraquin long term to help his joints. He doesn’t like the taste and I have to mix it will in his food.
Ordered 6 items from Petwell in a single order, received all 6 items as individual parcels delivered individually with tracking numbers for each. Good service but really could do better with reducing packaging waste. Completely unnecessary to separate all items.
The ordering online system is easy however, delivery was slow.
I was very happy with products and prices but not very happy being charged delivery fees when after spending over and above what I would have had I known.the advert said spend over £30 and no delivery charges.
The design of this carrier is lovely however I find the door to be quite flimsy and could be broken very easily. Debating to return or not.
Ordered 2 of the same item but did not expect them to be sent separately & to have to pay 2x postage or to have received them from abroad. The website should make this clear, supposed to be a UK company.
I got a collar for my rescue dog which was for stress but it did absolutely nothing for her a waste of money
I ordered medication for my dog, i paid for standard delivery but didn't recieve it for at least a week where as my dog had to go 3 days without her meds but did recieve the correct product
Doesn't seem to make any difference
Order arrived in good time and all correct. Returns process is not as advertised. Would not use again because of this. All okay until it goes wrong or you need to send something back.
Delivery could be quicker Don't really want to wait over a week
Usually great but last order only half arrived. I contacted them and they sent out the missing item immediately
Only good thing is they beat everywhere else on the price. Downside is the delivery service, waste of time paying for premium next day delivery as it comes 4 working days later.
The items i ordered were exactly as described, but in my opinion my order took way too long to be delivered
I found it impossible to register my home address in france even though I only want products delivered in the uk. In the end I had to register my mothers address. When I contacted the help people to try to find a more acceptable solution they seemed to suffer from a lack of knowledge of the website registration flow as their suggestion would not work. One client could not register their uk address, so I had to order it and get it sent to them, I presume it arrived ok as they have not chased me.
Very surprised about the sell by date being June this year....now I understand why they were cheap! But not good for me as I have ordered about 8 months worth. Sell by dates must be made more obvious when ordering
11 days after i placed my order and still not arrived i got in touch and they couldn't apologise enough.They sent another one out and it was here the next day. Cant fault the after sale service at all.
Thanks Petwell
The headline product price is competitive but you do end up paying P&P on top, which brings it to pretty much the same price as those suppliers offering free P&P. Petwells delivery took 5 days, for something I was paying 'extra' for. From past experience I know that some suppliers who include P&P are much quicker than this, sometimes 48 hours.
Very difficult to decide what size to buy as the coats are described purely in cms/inches, but give no indication as to which dimension these measurements refer to. The one I bought is a bit small. However, it is a lovely coat and service/delivery was good.
Petwell.co.uk is rated 4.81 based on 6,761 reviews