Petwell.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Petwell.co.uk
Read Petwell.co.uk Reviews

About Petwell.co.uk:

Petwell.co.uk - The UK's fastest growing online pet store. Specialising in flea & worming treatments, pet food and accessories. Save up to 50% off RRP on 100's of brands: Frontline, Drontal, Feliway, Royal Canin, Seraquin & Hill's.

The website is easy to use, there are a good selection of products to choose from, my order was dispatched quickly and im happy with the service. Thank you.
Smooth order and quick delivery
Did a Google search for best price and the answer was Petwell. Ordered and delivery was quick and well packaged!
Great service
Happy with purchase. Quick delivery. Thank you!
The sprats are a big hit with our dogs. Delivery was really prompt. Thank you
Have used this seller before and have always had prompt delivery. Very happy with my purchases.
I paid for Next Day delivery as needed my purchase urgently. Delivery was dispatched on 18th January but not received until 21st January. Very disappointed.
Will never use again 3 weeks to post then only got harf the order
Delivery did not match the order. Fortunately my dog still ate the Cesar variety sent
Great products, great efficient service!!
Very fair prices and wide range of products.
Excellent value always and speedy delivery
Great shop to buy from. They have a lot of choice and fab prices. They're communication was brilliant and the cat scratcher was beautiful. Very quick delivery too.
Delivered as predicted. As yet untested.
Been getting my products from pet well for years, excellent value for money and service wouldn’t buy anywhere else !
Extremely poor customer service.

I contacted the returns email a week ago, with no response. I receive an email yesterday asking me to rate their service and a marketing email today. I phoned yesterday, was held in a queue then told no one could take my call and to leave a message. Left a message and still no one contacts me.
First time customer and I was really happy with the product and service. I bought Kong catnip and it was double the size I usually get and about a pound cheaper. Fefo uses them again
I was pleased to find Petwell because I was previously buying cat food from the vets and lugging it home. The price is good and the free delivery makes it really competitive. The only reason I dropped a star is because they don't offer subscriptions and processing is a bit slow on free delivery (they do try to make this clear but I don't think I quite took it on board) - I have a monthly reminder set in my calendar and order it at least 10 days before I need it and then it's all good.
Fabulous service as well as great products at great prices! Highly recommend!
order arrived quickly and well packaged
Petwell.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 6,552 reviews