Petwell.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Petwell.co.uk
Read Petwell.co.uk Reviews

About Petwell.co.uk:

Petwell.co.uk - The UK's fastest growing online pet store. Specialising in flea & worming treatments, pet food and accessories. Save up to 50% off RRP on 100's of brands: Frontline, Drontal, Feliway, Royal Canin, Seraquin & Hill's.

Thank you for dealing with my complaint as guickly as you did i received my replacement today very satisfied. Mrs E Moscrop.
Excellent service and would highly recommended
Excellent service and product
It was easy to order from the website. A good choice of products available. Delivery was a bit slow but acceptable in the current pandemic. The customer service was very helpful in resolving a delivery discrepancy and the missing item was despatched and received quickly. I will definitely use Petwell again.
Great service speedy delivery
Very good prices and quick delivery
Great value for money products
Have used petwell for a few years now always good prices and genuine products thank-you.
Very helpful company and speedy delivery.
i happy about product but i paid few pound extra for quick delivery and still received my product after a 7 days
.........
Reasonable prices, good choice & very swift service. Wouldn't hesitate using this company again
I will let you know more if it ever arrives!
What makes this company stand apart from the others is their customer service! Great company - would recommend
I’ve not really been on any other Pet sites but I can honestly say I won’t be leaving Petwell they have what I want, good prices and good value.
Good service apart from the packaging my order of three 325g tubs of Vermex crunchiest for dogs was sent in. One tub the top had burst open and the second one the seal was broken although none of the product had come out, the tubs were a bit battered due to being packed in just a plastic bag.
I always use Petwell as they they deliver fast and at a good price. I thought the cat toy was overpriced, but I was wrong, the cat loves it. Worth every penny!
I cannot give you a review as our order took over a week to arrive .I understand you may be busy but why say our parcel would arrive in two to three days .Very poor ,
There was an issue with the order but a quick email got it sorted right away. It’s always easier to judge a company by when something goes awry. Ordered many times from Petwell and always great service.
Very pleased with service..products came quickly..will definitely continue to use petwell for all my animals needs..
Petwell.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 6,552 reviews