Petwell.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Petwell.co.uk
Read Petwell.co.uk Reviews

About Petwell.co.uk:

Petwell.co.uk - The UK's fastest growing online pet store. Specialising in flea & worming treatments, pet food and accessories. Save up to 50% off RRP on 100's of brands: Frontline, Drontal, Feliway, Royal Canin, Seraquin & Hill's.

Prompt and accurate service
Quick affordable service
Clear website, good product range and swift delivery
Great service,quick postage
Following a recommendation we found your service and delivery prompt with the products doing exactly what it said on the box. Thanks.
Item was in shot supply globally. Petwell claimed to have stock and actually did. Competitive price, AND delivered when they said they would and item was well packaged. Plan to use again.
Excellent overall experience. Will buy from again
Product and service good considering conditions we are living under at this time so will see next order in the future keep safe David
Easy to order, my products came at the stated time, I am very happy with my service and I will definitely be using Petwell on the future
Great service and a very prompt service thank you
This is the second order I have received from yourselves and I can highly recommend your service.....It was extremely easy to order online safely and the chosen items arrived quickly on standard free delivery. Even though we are all experiencing many problems during this difficult Corona Virus time this did not effect my delivery. Thank you for your excellent service.
Thank you, in this testing time you still managed to complete my order.
First time purchasing from you! Brilliant! Saved £10 from my normal supplier!!! Will now be a regular customer!
Ordered items were very well priced, delivered on time .website easy to use.
Excellent service
Fast easy and good value for money . Delivered on time too . Would defo recommend . excellent service
PROMPT EFFICIENT SERVICE
Very very poor. I ordered hills prescription urinary care c/d stress food and got the Multicare food. I mailed them they sent me it again got it wrong again. Rang them they sent it again (3 times the wrong food) even though I’d specified exactly what one I wanted. My cat was running low on food and has to have this special diet and I don’t have the money to keep buying when they screw it up. I ended up getting a refund and going else where. Now I have all this food my cats some need so I’m donating it to a PDSA at least something good came out of it.
Petwell are quick to despatch, had to contact due to Hermes not delivering and Petwell must have got onto Hermes as it was then quickly delivered. Happy with Petwell but not with Hermes.
Great thank you