Petwell.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Petwell.co.uk

About Petwell.co.uk: Petwell.co.uk - The UK's fastest growing online pet store. Specialising in flea & worming treatments, pet food and accessories. Save up to 50% off RRP on 100's of brands: Frontline, Drontal, Feliway, Royal Canin, Seraquin & Hill's.

Categories:
B2C
Marketplace

customer service
"I sent for 10kg cat food. It was a good price and convenient to have it delivered."
"I always find what I need at pet well"
Amanda R
"Great products and excellent service."
"Great service!"
"Excellent value, prompt delivery. Very happy customer."
"Good product delivery as specified."
"Always in stock and at a competitive price"
"always prompt delivery and good prices"
"Excellent service my items came quickly and no hassle also the items I ordered were cheaper than I had been paying really impressed"
"Efficient service. Happy to deal with this company"
"Just so easy to order and receive.Delighted with the service.."
"Whenever I place an order with petwell it’s always done last minute, because we have we need things quite quickly like Feliway for our stressed cat!! They have always managed to get things to us quickly and efficiently. I always get there emails too, so that I can take advantage of the great discounts!! fAB"
"Great selection of products at low prices. Delivery always on time and never been damaged. Website is very easy to navigate, I like how you can search for animal type rather than product type. For example 'hamster products' rather than 'bowl' and have to search through loads of cat and dog bowls that would be unsuitable. Only improvement could be a wider selection of small animal cages."
"Competitive pricing and prompt delivery."
"I have ordered several times for my cat and have found Petwell deliver on time and the items are cheaper than anywhere else."
"Bought 'Frontline Plus' for my two rescue dogs. I bought it from Petwell because it was one of the best prices around and it also had an offer on it as well. So as well as being a great price, I also saved another £18 on top of that. A great saving."
"Great company to deal with, delivery very fast and prices are really good."
"User friendly website; rapid delivery. Satisfactory service all round."
"Am extremely happy with Petwell. When I need to cancel an order due to the loss of my beloved pet they were extremely understanding and very helpful."
"great service , brillant prices. would highly recommend."
"Went to my Vet for eardrops for my dog. When I was told the price I was shocked, but then I found them at half of the price at Petwell. They were delivered quickly and just what I needed."
"the site is easy to navigate, easy to order, easy to pay for, doesn't take long for delivery, generally a good experience"
"Easy to re-order. Quick delivery."
Petwell.co.uk is rated 4.83 based on 3,895 reviews