Petwell.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Petwell.co.uk
Read Petwell.co.uk Reviews

About Petwell.co.uk:

Petwell.co.uk - The UK's fastest growing online pet store. Specialising in flea & worming treatments, pet food and accessories. Save up to 50% off RRP on 100's of brands: Frontline, Drontal, Feliway, Royal Canin, Seraquin & Hill's.

Great service, very prompt & well packaged.
Very reliable service with first class products, They only sell genuine products.
Always happy with petwell. Good prices and products are delivered quickly.
Clear ordering system and quality products.
I have never received my first order and been super busy with work to chase it. No one contacted me regarding this order to explain if it was delivered or not. I received Nothing and I am still waiting for another two products from Petwell. Terrible service!
Excellent service as always
The most comprehensive pet product site that I have ever found
Great service at at competitive price 😃
Very good service had issue with delivery spoke to petwell who quickly sorted this out.
Very good service will buy from you again
Prompt and accurate service
Quick affordable service
Clear website, good product range and swift delivery
Great service,quick postage
Following a recommendation we found your service and delivery prompt with the products doing exactly what it said on the box. Thanks.
Item was in shot supply globally. Petwell claimed to have stock and actually did. Competitive price, AND delivered when they said they would and item was well packaged. Plan to use again.
Excellent overall experience. Will buy from again
Product and service good considering conditions we are living under at this time so will see next order in the future keep safe David
Easy to order, my products came at the stated time, I am very happy with my service and I will definitely be using Petwell on the future
Great service and a very prompt service thank you
Petwell.co.uk is rated 4.83 based on 6,397 reviews