Petwell.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Petwell.co.uk
Read Petwell.co.uk Reviews

About Petwell.co.uk:

Petwell.co.uk - The UK's fastest growing online pet store. Specialising in flea & worming treatments, pet food and accessories. Save up to 50% off RRP on 100's of brands: Frontline, Drontal, Feliway, Royal Canin, Seraquin & Hill's.

Excellent service and unbeatable prices. Would highly recommend
As always the products and price are spot on never usually a problem, but the last 3 orders I’ve received the packaging etc have been badly damaged luckily the goods inside have been ok.
This is a review only on this order that I still haven’t received !! Normally I have my order when said and never had an issue before but really not happy this time
Always pleased with what I get from petwell! Good prices too!
A quick and reliable service at a reasonable price with no problems I have used them for few years now no worries
Came fast- well prices and well packaged
Good experience great value postage could be a little quicker but can’t moan when it’s free.
Quick delivery and a great product, my dog can’t get enough of these sausages
Very good prices and quick delivery
What a gret find Petwell was. First class products and excellent dervice.
Much cheaper than same products at the vets. I always use this company for my cats meds. Recommended
excellent service.
The only disappointment is the short expiry date on the product.
Good service. Had what I needed when I wanted it. My dog loves these, and help keep his teeth clean. Thank you
Petwell has been a real life saver for us as so, so difficult to get my cat's food after Brexit. At 16.5 years, my boy isn't that flexible anymore. Luckily, I found Petwell.
Use Petwell a number of times, great service, products are very reasonably priced and delivery is quick
a very good service and price would recommend them
Very reasonable price compared to other stores and delivered in good time. Thanks
Same great products at half the price of the vets have recommended to my family as we all have dogs
Fast delivery and great product. Will definitely order again.
Petwell.co.uk is rated 4.80 based on 7,079 reviews