Petwell.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Petwell.co.uk

About Petwell.co.uk: Petwell.co.uk - The UK's fastest growing online pet store. Specialising in flea & worming treatments, pet food and accessories. Save up to 50% off RRP on 100's of brands: Frontline, Drontal, Feliway, Royal Canin, Seraquin & Hill's.

Categories:
B2C
Marketplace

customer service
Sheila B
"So great to have found you guys. Items easy to find and order Goods received quickly ×××××"
Stuart E
"Brilliant service and products at very competitive prices."
"Great range of products for your pets at good prices. Quick delivery and products arrived as described. Martha says "thanks""
"Great prices and fast delivery."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Always happy with everything I’ve purchased from Petwell. Easy site, quick delivery & excellent service & products every time. Thank you"
"Very difficult to decide what size to buy as the coats are described purely in cms/inches, but give no indication as to which dimension these measurements refer to. The one I bought is a bit small. However, it is a lovely coat and service/delivery was good."
"I am so glad I discovered Petwell,as I was paying at lot more every month on flea treatment for my 3 cats.My items are delivered free and always arrive well packaged and in the time frame.I enjoy receiving emails with other items on offer and would definitely recommend to anyone!"
"Excellent service, very competitive prices, products delivered as stated, good stock levels. Customer service is second to none. Would highly recommend this Company"
"My dogs usual brand of kibble was competitively priced and arrived within 48hours. Efficient service"
"Petwell have great competitive prices and were very fast and efficient in their delivery . Would recommend to anyone."
"My order arrived promptly however the packaging department had a day off and the stand in didn’t know how to securely stick it closed. The missing part arrived a few days later after I complained."
"Purchased Frontline plus for my 18 year old cat. I was amazed at the price. I live in Spain, and ordered by phone whilst in the UK. The delivery to a UK address was very prompt. Will be reordering in March, when back in the UK."
"The anti scratch treatment I bought for my cat was a disaster. The sachets could not be used on anything because they stained everything dark blue. They cost £15.00 and went in the rubbish bin so A total waste of money. As a pensioner I do not have that sort of money to waste. Very disappointing"
"I ordered lypex capsules for my border collie who was diagnosed with ongoing pancreatitis. They arrived within 5 days. Excellent service & will be ordering more when needed."
"Competitively priced products that always arrive well packaged and promptly."
"Excellent service and resonably priced."
"Love this store ! So much less expensive than all other stores and reasonably quick depending on what products you buy!"
"Quick delivery always use this site products very good."
"Works well"
"Great service! A*****"
"Very impress with the speed of delivery of my order. Many thanks. Ian."
"Have used petwell before it’s Quick and easy to order and great value for money would defiantly recommend them"
"Pet well offer good value for money"
Petwell.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 3,297 reviews