Petwell.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Petwell.co.uk
Read Petwell.co.uk Reviews

About Petwell.co.uk:

Petwell.co.uk - The UK's fastest growing online pet store. Specialising in flea & worming treatments, pet food and accessories. Save up to 50% off RRP on 100's of brands: Frontline, Drontal, Feliway, Royal Canin, Seraquin & Hill's.

Love Petwell always helpful
Great prices
Thankyou 🐾
Fast service, no problems.
Thank you.
Ordered the spot on flea treatment for cats from them as I have in the past. Petwell prices are competitive, authentic product, fast order (as have stored my cats details) and speedy delivery. Would recommend.
Brilliant service very happy
Great service
Always order from this company now. The products are reasonably priced and the delivery is great. I've never had to use their customer service which I'm sure is brill too
Used Petwell for the first time recently because they were so much cheaper for Frontline than my usual supplier. Was not disappointed! My order was fulfilled and delivered promptly so I would definitely use Petwell again if their prices remain as competitive.
Every 6 months I buy my cat's flea drops from Petwell. Always quick to order and fast delivery. Recommended.
Excellent service! Will use again in the future.
Had an issue with delivery. A quick call and all was sorted.
Fantastic service throughly recommend 😊
Same products as you find at the vets, just a lot cheaper-which everyone loves!
Good prices and good service, just what I need for my GSD girlie who is on continuing care and medications, highly recommend
fast delivery, good prices
First order great went to order second order the price was wrong and would not let me purchase at the advertised price
Arrived quickly easy purchase will buy again.
Brilliant products and service 👍🙂
EXCELLENT ALL ROUND SERVICE = HAPPY CUSTOMER, THANKS!
I ordered an item on the 22nd of March and was informed that I should expect delivery within 3-5 working days and have still not received it 12 working day later
Good prices, easy to order and quick to arrive. Excellent!
Petwell.co.uk is rated 4.81 based on 6,745 reviews