PetsPyjamas Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend PetsPyjamas
04AM
4AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact PetsPyjamas?

Tell us how PetsPyjamas made you happy

"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I booked my 1st Anniversary break with them 5 weeks ago snd they took my money on the day £179 and sent me my booking confirmation. Today, 2 weeks before my break, they have emailed to say the room is not available. On the basis of my booking, my husband had booked multiple treatments in the hotel spa for us, all of which are non-refundable. No refunds have been received and they are not responding to my emails... DO NOT USE!!!"
Are you PetsPyjamas? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"As a supplier these people had no respect for us as a small business. They would be send orders to us placed through their website but not pay us. We’d submit our invoices and would have to wait months and chase every day where we would told we’ll be paid the following day, then the following day and so on. And all the time they’d be asking for free items for various magazine articles, none of which we were mentioned for or received any thanks for. Don’t support these people, they exploit other small businesses and we almost lost ours because of them."
"I wanted to find a dog friendly hotel. I was able to speak its someone on the phone and arrange there and then. They gave me a good discount. Also left gifts for my dog at the hotel. The hotel itself was fantastic."
PetsPyjamas is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access