PetsPyjamas Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend PetsPyjamas
5PM
5PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact PetsPyjamas?
Click Here

Tell us how PetsPyjamas made you happy

"Horrendous customer service from start to finish. I booked accommodation valued at over €1000+ Changes to our dates were required and despite numerous emails and voicemails, it took almost a week for someone from “support” to respond. I started to lose confidence and started to worry about our holiday and the financial security of this company. Despite apologies and promises to upgrade our welcome pack, I cancelled. Holidays are too expensive and too precious to mess with and I had no confidence that Pets Pyjamas would provide the service. Now four weeks later, and many more emails and irate phone calls, I am still chasing a refund on our credit card. We have had to lodge a dispute with our credit card company and I have also spoken to our solicitor to help. Such a huge waste of time and much added aggravation that could have been avoided. I cannot recommend this company and only hope My review will deter others from falling into the black hole we found ourselves in when booking our holiday with this company. Never again."
Are you PetsPyjamas? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I booked my 1st Anniversary break with them 5 weeks ago snd they took my money on the day £179 and sent me my booking confirmation. Today, 2 weeks before my break, they have emailed to say the room is not available. On the basis of my booking, my husband had booked multiple treatments in the hotel spa for us, all of which are non-refundable. No refunds have been received and they are not responding to my emails... DO NOT USE!!!"
"As a supplier these people had no respect for us as a small business. They would be send orders to us placed through their website but not pay us. We’d submit our invoices and would have to wait months and chase every day where we would told we’ll be paid the following day, then the following day and so on. And all the time they’d be asking for free items for various magazine articles, none of which we were mentioned for or received any thanks for. Don’t support these people, they exploit other small businesses and we almost lost ours because of them."
"I wanted to find a dog friendly hotel. I was able to speak its someone on the phone and arrange there and then. They gave me a good discount. Also left gifts for my dog at the hotel. The hotel itself was fantastic."
PetsPyjamas is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews