PetsPyjamas Reviews

of reviewers recommend PetsPyjamas

Tell us how PetsPyjamas made you happy
I thought I had found the perfect 2 holiday for my husband and I and our dog Heidi. Only to be told on the morning of check in that we could only stay 1 night as the hotel has double booked. We were put up in an alternative location which is in the middle of nowhere. Very disappointed to say the least.... DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!
Lots of emails about our booking beforehand using our dogs' names to personalise the experience...but when we arrived absolutely nothing here for the dogs from this company to welcome us. Phoned the company to be told the hotel should help us out! The Hotel staff were brilliant and found us freshly laundered dog beds and sparkling stainless stee dog bowls;they couldn't do enough for us, but PetsPyjamas did nothing they claimed to do.
no response to emails 3 sent asking question
Horrendous customer service from start to finish. I booked accommodation valued at over €1000+ Changes to our dates were required and despite numerous emails and voicemails, it took almost a week for someone from “support” to respond. I started to lose confidence and started to worry about our holiday and the financial security of this company. Despite apologies and promises to upgrade our welcome pack, I cancelled. Holidays are too expensive and too precious to mess with and I had no confidence that Pets Pyjamas would provide the service. Now four weeks later, and many more emails and irate phone calls, I am still chasing a refund on our credit card. We have had to lodge a dispute with our credit card company and I have also spoken to our solicitor to help. Such a huge waste of time and much added aggravation that could have been avoided. I cannot recommend this company and only hope My review will deter others from falling into the black hole we found ourselves in when booking our holiday with this company. Never again.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I booked my 1st Anniversary break with them 5 weeks ago snd they took my money on the day £179 and sent me my booking confirmation. Today, 2 weeks before my break, they have emailed to say the room is not available. On the basis of my booking, my husband had booked multiple treatments in the hotel spa for us, all of which are non-refundable. No refunds have been received and they are not responding to my emails... DO NOT USE!!!
As a supplier these people had no respect for us as a small business. They would be send orders to us placed through their website but not pay us. We’d submit our invoices and would have to wait months and chase every day where we would told we’ll be paid the following day, then the following day and so on. And all the time they’d be asking for free items for various magazine articles, none of which we were mentioned for or received any thanks for. Don’t support these people, they exploit other small businesses and we almost lost ours because of them.
I wanted to find a dog friendly hotel. I was able to speak its someone on the phone and arrange there and then. They gave me a good discount. Also left gifts for my dog at the hotel. The hotel itself was fantastic.
PetsPyjamas is rated 1.57 based on 7 reviews