PetsPyjamas Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend PetsPyjamas

How would you rate PetsPyjamas ?

"As a supplier these people had no respect for us as a small business. They would be send orders to us placed through their website but not pay us. We’d submit our invoices and would have to wait months and chase every day where we would told we’ll be paid the following day, then the following day and so on. And all the time they’d be asking for free items for various magazine articles, none of which we were mentioned for or received any thanks for. Don’t support these people, they exploit other small businesses and we almost lost ours because of them."
"I wanted to find a dog friendly hotel. I was able to speak its someone on the phone and arrange there and then. They gave me a good discount. Also left gifts for my dog at the hotel. The hotel itself was fantastic."
PetsPyjamas is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews