Pets Own Us Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pets Own Us
02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Pets Own Us?

Tell us how Pets Own Us made you happy

"Some Wonderful Facebook friends did a just giving page to bulky my 12 1/2 year old BLIND Basset Matilda a new buggy as our old one kept breaking. I had found the wonderful Hercules one on The Pets own us website and my friend who did the page phoned Andrea from the shop and she agreed to reduce the buggy slightly which was wonderful...and aldo as long as we paid a deposit we could have the buggy straight away! This was an AMAZING GESTURE!!! and within a few days I had my AMAZING HERCULES BUGGY. Matilda lov3s it and she is MOBILE once more!"
Are you Pets Own Us? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I am extremely pleased with the Air Buggy Comfort Stroller. It is genuinely an all terrain stroller, I used it on the South West coastal path in Dorset, it was easy and light to control with one hand and dealt with all the terrains without a hitch - grass, gravel, sand, hard baked lumpy mud and some very overgrown areas. When my old dog Ben was tired he was quite happy inside the stroller, and after 10 miles my younger dog joined him, she is a bit smaller and they were both comfortable together. The stroller was manageable getting through stiles to as the rotating front wheel means you can turn it on a sixpence. I am grateful for the help and advice that you gave me to ensure I chose the right stroller."
"I had difficulty with my internet purchase and Andrea on the support team could not have been more helpful. Purchase was completed successfully. Have every confidence in dealing with this Company."
"Perfect buggy for our needs, prompt delivery, very pleased with service and goods."
"It was an easy website to use.. i got £10 off with registering with the company. The product arrived quite quickly and is excellent. I bought the sleepypod and love it!"
Pets Own Us is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews