PetsPyjamas Reviews

of reviewers recommend PetsPyjamas
Read PetsPyjamas Reviews

About PetsPyjamas:

PetsPyjamas is the no.1 destination for dog-friendly travel. Browse and book from over 14,000 dog-friendly hotels, cottages, BnB's and manor houses, many with exclusive packages unique to PetsPyjamas. From doggie breakfasts and afternoon teas to champagne on arrival, there's something for all breeds and all budgets.

02036423168

support@petspyjamas.com

81, Leonard Street, London

Tell us how PetsPyjamas made you happy
Mrs Fiona Irving
Mrs Kate Kidd
Mr Sean Taylor
Helpful and friendly service.
This is my second booking with PetsPyjamas I sent my booking request late in the day so I wasn't expecting to receive a call on the same day. Adam called me to follow up on my request, clarified my queries and managed to book the cottage straight away. I was also given recommendations about the area which reassured me that the place booked was the right option. Thanks again!
Jen was really helpful with our multi location trip to Scotland.... really looking forward to it ... takes the hassle out of searching through loads of sites yourself 👍
We love using Pets Pyjamas to book our holidays, the team are so efficient and we always get a great deal!
Very impressed with this company. They booked my hotel within 12 hours and sent through all the documents when they said they would
Karen got back to me straightaway and was very professional and friendly. The booking process was easy, and we are looking forward to our holiday.
Adam was absolutely great. He contacted me shortly after I sent an email, understood my requirements, then worked quickly to find a solution. Top stuff.
Very efficient had to change the dates , and the team were fantastic, got it all sorted and I’m very happy with them 😁
Really helpful, found me options for half term with children and the dog welcome within my budget but still somewhere special. Thanks for your help
From the start to finish my experience was very good. Just one point I would like you to do. Can you please state in the hotel price if it is per room or per person per night.
Such a quick, easy and painless booking. We were contacted by the pet concierge with all of the booking details and a price. Tiffani was polite and very helpful with our booking.
Excellent service from Karen who was so helpful in finding us a property in the area that we wished to visit and for the dates that we wanted
Adam service was exceptional. A credit to your company. Just a shame we could get all the dates we wanted.
Linda on the helpline was incredibly helpful and lovely to deal with and found us a deal on I think the busiest weekend in the history of the world within the right area and budget. The website I found to be a little confusing at times knowing what was and wasn't available, but there was a good range of options and we're looking for our next break already.
I am your target market! Our most recent booking with Lynda has been smooth so far, she was helpful and responsive and sorted everything quickly. What would have made the conversation even better would have been if she could have told me a bit more about the hotel instead of saying she didn't know it, but I appreciate there are a lot of hotels on your books!
Lynda Kitt went above and beyond to secure our booking. She took all the hard work out of searching and found us the perfect place. We can't wait to celebrate my dad's 70th in style! Thanks Lynda, you're a star!
I will always use PP for any doggy holiday. For me, taking the boys along adds an extra layer of due diligence to booking a holiday - where to let them out for a bedtime toilet break etc and PP are always super helpful and quick to reply with any queries. I also like how they provide their personal recommendations - it’s always nice to have someone else’s insight
Jodie was fantastic and to find out Jodi used to work in the same company as I’m in now was really good Jodie made u feel as if she had known you for ages Jodie is a credit to the company
This was the first time I'd actually booked something through the website having looked at it before. I've rated it as good because we had a few teething problems. I tried to book a hotel that showed availability on the site but was unavailable when we requested a booking. We were contacted immediately via email which was great but when I replied, as requested, with information about what we were looking for, no one replied and I had to chase twice. However on the plus side, when someone did get in touch (Claire) she was polite, efficient and helpful and booked an alternative quickly.
From initial contact to booking- couldn’t have asked for a better service! We left it very last minute and Adam was still able to help providing us options for accommodation and helping us through the booking process. Amazing, and Thankyou again ❤️
PetsPyjamas is rated 4.81 based on 278 reviews