PetsPyjamas Reviews

of reviewers recommend PetsPyjamas
Read PetsPyjamas Reviews

About PetsPyjamas:

PetsPyjamas is the no.1 destination for dog-friendly travel. Browse and book from over 14,000 dog-friendly hotels, cottages, BnB's and manor houses, many with exclusive packages unique to PetsPyjamas. From doggie breakfasts and afternoon teas to champagne on arrival, there's something for all breeds and all budgets.

02036423168

support@petspyjamas.com

81, Leonard Street, London

Tell us how PetsPyjamas made you happy
Pauline47
Suzy Sandwich
Suzy Sandwich
Melanie spent time getting to know exactly what I wanted before going away and finding a great selection of properties that matched our specification perfectly. She kept me informed throughout the process and booked the property efficiently, answering any questions I had on the way. She saved me a lot of time and effort and made the experience easy and straight forwad. I would have no problem booking with PetsPyjamas in the future.
Helpful and friendly person on the phone. Not clear from the booking confirmation what is included though. Should be evening meal included? In which restaurant?
Dear Mr Lawlor,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I have passed this feedback to our Sales Manager who will arrange more information to be given to you. Apologies this was not included in your confirmation. Very best wishes, Aimee from PetsPyjamas 🐾
We all absolutely loved it and made some wonderful memories with our elderly Labrador, we came home and booked another break which we will go on in May 21
With so many delightful hotels and cottages offered by PetsPyjamas it was difficult to choose! The booking process couldn't have been easier and I was called by Jodie who was very helpful, friendly and answered all my questions.
Lynda was very helpful indeed, will definitely use petspyjamas again, can't wait to get away for a few days, thank you
Karen was so efficient and helpful and secured me the best price as a solo traveller
No problems
Couldn't do enough to help us get a holiday for the DOG and us. Very friendly and good service
Racheal was fantastic - she knew the location I wanted to book and sorted everything out within 10 mins
Another great experience
We booked a weekend away for this June with 2 pooches. We weren’t flexible on dates and everywhere we tried was booked up so we contacted the concierge team. Lynda got back to use really quickly, and was able to suggest a few alternatives, one of which we booked. After booking I realised I’d made a mistake with the dates by one day and Lynda sorted this out for us straightaway. Will definitely use again for future trips and recommend unreservedly.
Website easy to navigate great selection of good quality properties to suit all budgets. Fast response to queries. Claire who organised my enquirary and booking was brilliant, nothing was too much trouble and gave me options for available properties for the details I gave if my first choice property was unavailable. I have already shared the Web page link to friends and work colleagues. Thank you Claire and pets pyjamas!
So friendly and enthusiastic to help
The PetsPyjamas representative Lynda Kit that helped us find suitable accommodationwas super efficient, helpful and very obliging. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her. Thank you Lynda.
Very friendly and helpful booking agent on the phone as I had difficulty booking online.
Quick response, friendly service and able to provide multiple options. Very helpful and professional throughout the process. Have booked several time through and always very response and quick professional service.
Would welcome anyone to check out PetsPyjamas to book a pet friendly holiday.
David Chick particular stood out!
Really impressed! Rachel was brilliant. I sent an email with my criteria and she got back the very next day to clarify and then found me properties that perfectly suited our needs (including Winnie and Florence, our whippets). Very professional, very quick and super-friendly. I would certainly recommend and I will definitely be using PetPyjamas in the future!
Very easy to book. Spoke with Faith who was amazing, very helpful and friendly. Really looking forward to our week away.
Spoke to Faith to book a holiday in a cottage with our 2 furbabies. The one I chose was unsuitable so she searched until she found one that was available and better for us. She was extremely helpful and would most definitely use this service again
Karen couldn't have been more helpful! As long as COVID allows, we are now looking forward to our trip to Cornwall with our four pawed friends.
Your colleague Andrea was great - really friendly and helpful. Found us a lovely cottage that perfectly suits our requirements.
PetsPyjamas is rated 4.87 based on 149 reviews